Thursday Drinks: Eure Kneipe. Weidenweg 60 10247 01.02.2018 at 8.30

281 posts in this topic

I thinks that it is time to suggest a bar. I propose Major, Hobrechtstr. 57, 12047. Should be fairly central for most people.

1 hour ago, mr.stm said:

I thinks that it is time to suggest a bar. I propose Major, Hobrechtstr. 57, 12047. Should be fairly central for most people.

As much as I like the place, They werent so happy with TND when we were last there. As it was quite a large group, they thought we were too noisy and moved us into one of the smaller rooms.

This time however it might be different. Recommended you book a table.

That is fair enough. They have not been too happy with TND. Do you have any suggestions?

3 hours ago, ButterPie said:

As it was quite a large group, they thought we were too noisy and moved us into one of the smaller rooms.

Sounds like a rowdier crowd than I imagined...

So no St Paddy's day festivities tonight?  Is St Patrick's day a thing here?

4 hours ago, mr.stm said:

That is fair enough. They have not been too happy with TND. Do you have any suggestions?

@mr.stmI'll be shooting a game tonight so won't be around Neukölln. I might pop into the Castle Pub (Gesundbrunnen) afterwards though to see what's going down and maybe have a cheeky half of the black stuff.

@ naberlin   It was just one of those evenings where at about 21.30 not many showed, then after 10 there was suddenly around over double the amount there. Obviously people chat and have a laugh, and when theres 10-20 in a group in such a place like Major, they, understandably, aren't used to it and get a tad crabby.

This week I am going to suggest a new bar. Time for a change, I think. So why don`t we try Zimt und Zunder at Strassmannstrasse 30, 10249, Berlin.It is a locals bar and it is just 6 minutes walk from U Bahn, Frankfurter Tor. Or if you are lazy, you can take the tram to Strassmannstrasse.

Colin 

Been there a few times, Ive been to better in Friedrichshain. Still, Its in Friedrichshain (just about), where we havent been so far this year.

Time to call the vote: Tonight we will meet in Zimt und Zunder at Strassmannstrasse 20. I will be there from 8 pm. At the bar. Wearing a red polo shirt.

See you all tonight

Soooo, no meetup tonight?  This is the first night I thought I'd be able to escape work and join you!

I'm back from Sweden and ready for this week. I'll suggest Zum Boehmischen Dorf again, just because :D. Also there's karaoke at Travolta afterwards.