Thursday Drinks: Zint and Zunder, Strassmanstr.30 10249

280 posts in this topic

I am going with Butter for this week. I vote for Cafe Mano.

Luis: ZumBöhmischen

Butter, Steve: Mano

My vote goes to the village ☺️

Luis, Krs: Zum Böhmischen Dorf

Butter, Steve, Charlotte: Mano

If it weren't for such a high tally already on these two bars I'd recommend Ä or tier (weserstr 40, 12045). As it stands currently though I guess I'll throw my lot in with Mano. Last time Böhmischen Dorf wasn't that great for seating or conversation.

Luis, Krs: Zum Böhmischen Dorf

Julian, Butter, Steve, Charlotte: Mano

Time to call. Tonight we will meet at Cafe Mano, Skalitzerstr 46A, 10997 Berlin. Situated roughly between Görli Bhf and Schlesisches Tor on the U12 (either is good but Görli is just about the nearest), or the M29 if buses are more your thaang.

What time are you meeting?  I will try to make it but not sure about my schedule yet.

If anyone wants to come along to the bar early, I will get there a little after 7:30.

Hello, my friends. Today I'll be a bit cheeky, as you Brits might say, and suggest my local establishment, Blaumilchkanal. Located between S+U Schonhauser Allee and S Bornholmer Str.

Ok, we'll call it now. Tomorrow we meet at Blaumilchkanal at 8 pm on Schivelbeiner Str. 23 located between U Bornholmer Str. and S+U Schoenhauser Allee. The m13 and 50 trams also pass nearby. I'll be there earlier so feel free to come early. I have a table resevered.

I will be watching Dortmund v Spurs at 7 pm in the nice Irish pub called The Cliffs of Doheen at Husmannstrasse 6. If anyone wants to join me, they would be very welcome. We could then move on to Blaumilch afterwards.

I will be at Signal Iduna Park watching the game 😎, So sorry I won't make it tonight but I know from experience that Luis's local is pretty cool.

Currently in a bus on the way to Dortmund from Berlin, and hilariously I'm the only one with Spurs gear among a bunch of yellow BVB--trying not to shake the wasp's nest too much!

15 minutes ago, theonlymedicine said:

I will be at Signal Iduna Park watching the game 😎, So sorry I won't make it tonight but I know from experience that Luis's local is pretty cool.

Currently in a bus on the way to Dortmund from Berlin, and hilariously I'm the only one with Spurs gear among a bunch of yellow BVB--trying not to shake the wasp's nest too much!

make sure you don't fall asleep this week, though the way BVB are steamrollering teams at the moment you won't get time to..:D

3-1 BVB my tip.

I'll be watching in Belushi's, Ive no shame :D