Thursday Drinks: Eure Kneipe. Weidenweg 60 10247 13.12.18 at 8.30

282 posts in this topic

No suggestions for this week yet? I guess I'm gonna throw one out there then. 

Castle pub at U-Gesundbrunnen 

I couldn't find anything about a comedy event on their website. Where did you see that? I should be there between 7:30 and 8 pm. But I'll call them around 6 to make sure they're open. 

Ok I just talked to them. They're already open and the comedy stage is in a separate room so we should be fine :). Find me at the bar. I really need a drink today! 

Hi Guys,

this week I am going to suggest The Omega Bar at Wipperstrasse 18. We have been there before and it has been fine. It is a short walk from Neuköln S and U bahn.

It is also very quite close to Bar Kleinod at Niemetzstasse 24 which is where I do my German conversation classes from 7.30 to 8.30  on a Thursday evening. Come and give it a try.

Colin

28 minutes ago, colincostello said:

very quite close. God , how .embarrassing.. And I am meant to be an English teacher. God help us.

Ach don't worry, you're still a Legend among men. :D

This week's TND will be held at Omega Bar, Wipperstr.18, 12055 Berlin.

Nearest station is S+U Neukölln, where the S42,S41 and U7 stop. The 171 bus stops by too, if Buses are more your thang.

See you sometime tomorrow evening.

So far nobody has suggested a place for tonight's meeting. Out of laziness: Let's go for Badfish in Prenzlauer Berg again. We have been there several times before.

New here and will try to join you all next Thursday, I look forward to meeting some new folks.

This week Im suggesting Cafe Mano, just on Skalitzer Strasse. Cozy bar, reasonable prices and just across the road from the Karaoke later :)

Luis: ZumBöhmischen

Butter: Mano