Is Putin behind these attacks?

37 posts in this topic

Personally I'm a fan of the Machiavellian politics of the east. Wasn't that Ukraine thing a hoot! Disfigurement, poison, devouring by wild beasts. oh my!

found this photo of him on Sky News, he looks awful. hope he survives :(

post-2148-1164273530.jpg

I bruited a theory that Litvinienko poisined himself to put Putin, Russia and their Secret Service in a bad light and got hooted at. A very subtle form of suicide attack, to be sure.

From the above article:

He said that Mr Litvinenko was on an artificial heart system after a "catastrophic" fall in blood pressure and probably a cardiac arrest. However, he added: "To my uneducated guess it doesn't mean he is in a fatal condition."

If a cardiac arrest isn't fatal, what is? :blink:

I see that Litvinenko is mates with that scumbag Berezovsky. It's probably fair to say that he's not the champion of free speech fighting to expose Putin's corruption or whatever that the western media seems to assume he is.

Yes, he is doing this to show himself in an even more negative light to the West- doubt he could be this idiotic. Calculated he is, and to order a murder of such a high-profile reporter and a non-significant "ex-spy" (I heard he worked in security, not actual secret service) seems very unlikely. Was Politkovskaja an actual threat to his regime? More so in death perhaps, as criticism keeps rolling in from all sides now.

Like Putin gives a shit ? Thanks to all these dumb environmentalists with their arse-about-face science nuclear is political suicide , hence we're dependent on this loop for fuel. You think Putin had nothin to do with Khodorkovsky's sudden jailing on "tax matters" , or Gazprom's dealings ? Reckon we should call his bluff.

Not to get off subject but in that photo moonboot posted he looks like Billy Corgan, the singer from 'Smashing Pumpkins'.

I cant see this as being officially sanctioned by Putin, but more likely its a run away KGB cell or a criminal gang

there WAS a rumour last year...and they've been seen being friendly again...

As for this spy dude...I reckon he was trying to smuggle radioactive material and it all went wrong...but hey, it's fasionable to blame Russia isnt it? Actually, Iran and Syria are probably involved too...and the pope...