Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Concert: TV on the Radio @ Knust - Hamburg

3 posts in this topic

Hello,

I am a "Toytowner" from Berlin, in Hamburg for the weekend. I am here for a show tomorrow night...I have three tickets for it and the other two bailed\missed a flight from London on me, so I thought I would post to see if anybody was interested...don't know that everybody (or anybody for that matter) has heard of these guys, but they are good.

Show is at Knust (I believe on the west side of town). I will check Toytown around 3 or 4 on Saturday just on the off chance that somebody would like a ticket (they are 20 euro), so, if you do, feel free to pm me.

Of course, if anybody is already going, please let me know.

And if anybody has any suggestions on a loner out on the town on a saturday, please feel free to let me in on what's up in Hamburg!

Thanks...

Show was awesome. Knust is really cool place and the room that they played was tiny (maybe 300 people, maybe). TVOTR is extremely energetic...only complaint (and I've had this all along) is that Germans don't tend to really get in the music. Definitely will have to try to see them at some point in the states.

Thought about making the trip to Munich, but I won't as I'd have to miss too much work time.

Anyway, have fun...I'm sure you will.