New in Berlin (or new to this forum)

125 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

My name is Pia and I am looking for other people with english-speaking kids.

I am German but lived in the US ans UK for the last 10 years. I recently moved back to Berlin with my almost 3 year old son, whose primary language is English and has never lived in Germany.

It would be great to meet some other English speakers with a similar background, so if you are out there, let me know :)

Hi everyone ! 
My name is Drini 
I am a 30 y/o architect from Albania moving in Berlin for living and also on studies.

i have been a few times in berlin  and i find it amazing.

My hobbies are design, art, travel,fitness...I speak English, Italian, and a little German.

I  will come on 15march.It would be nice to make new friends to spend time with :) 

Hi ,

I am Mari and have just recently moved to Berlin. I would be happy to meet some people and take aprt in some activites. How can I join you group and when is the upcoming event?

Check online for other groups as well, when i was in Berlin there were at least two groups I went to, neither was TT. I only found that group when I had moved away..

I'd guess that the next Berlin TT event would be Kreuzberg Language Exchange though it can get a bit smoky if the doors are closed.  As cb6dba says, there are also a lot of online groups so a quick search of your interest / Berlin / group should return some other results.