Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Dinner and drinks evening in Hamburg

33 posts in this topic

Sorry for the late post but I have just seen it today. I will be there to feast on food and drink and I will be bringing my partner also.

I hope this doesn't throw a spanner in the works for seating arrangements - looking forward to hearing some English voices.

Martin

Hopefully you can take our two 'maybe' seats - sorry for the late notice but we can't make it tonight. Sounds like a decent-sized crowd though, have a good evening everyone.

:( AAAAAH! I am So sorry-i will have to bow out of tonight..My hubby and i only got back from Bavaria 2 hours ago and we have been called into work on account of an emergency so unfortunately we will be working tonight! SO sorry but absolutely will be at the next one!

Biffski +2, SouthAfrica06 -2, graham_d was on the maybe-list anyway.

:D so it's all balanced.

Up to now we have 14 definites and abt. 8 maybes.

Looking forward to the meeting. :)

Hi

I was a definite last week and like South Africa06 I am incredibly sorry, but I might have to pull out. I came back from the US this morning and am having to deal with a few things at work. I will try to still make it as I have a few hours. But if not, I WILL make it to the next one.

Thank you for organising this.

Have not yet changed the booking assuming there's always a few which finally can't make it, so we're still in the smaller room :D

Am sure we'll meet you guys at another occasion :)

@Hammonia and ExpatMan: Thanks for organising. It was a good night. I enjoyed myself although I scalded my tongue on the Laufauf :) Sorry that I didn't get to know you two tonight but it was nice to get some insider information from the Airbus guys. Looking forward to the next one!

Was great to finally get a Hamburg meetup going. I think it went pretty well with 15 people there. Managed to take Beechy along to Karaoke at Finnegan's afterwards too although I didn't get to see him sing. :)

Will post some pics today/tomorrow.

Thanks to everyone who made it. ;)

Thanks to everybody who made it, hope to see you again next week.

It was nice to meet you all :D

Shame that we didnt't get to hear Beechy singing, though :unsure:

Not going to post the pic of Beechy in Finnegan's as it doesn't really do him any favours, but here's a few from Laufauf. :)

post-1216-1164189227.jpg post-1216-1164189257.jpg post-1216-1164189269.jpg