Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Pots of Evil - Friday evenings during Advent

786 posts in this topic

I'm away from TT at the moment but here's a date to put in your diaries.

It's the little hut on the Rindermarkt The Feuerzangebowle is so deadly we call it "Pots of Evil"!

There's skulls on the walls, a dead goat in "our" corner and a wee bit of eye candy. We are known to sing.

They pour rum over burning sugar into the Glühwein and then you can get EXTRA rum added:

It's Friday-after-work-drinks-and-wake-up-under-a-bush-tastic! :lol:

Nov 25th is the kick-off

Aye but I'll be in a 747 heading for the beaches in Queensland! B)

oh lordy. my first pots of evil outing resulted in me waking up on my couch significantly later, not entirely too clear on how I got there, with an enormous bag of miscellanous xmas kitsch next to me. oh the horror.

so you're up for the 25th then Tops? ;)

wow you people must be really busy if you need to plan things 5 weeks in advance !

:lol:

yes, i'll be there on 25th, all being well

don't forget to eat something before you go, get your stomach nicely lined beforehand

it's dangerous stuff, but fab :)

I am so up for trying the Pots of Evil! We will have guests in town, but I'd love to make it if I can. :)

no pots of evil this year, only kinder punch. wont make the first one due to a previous engagement but fingers crossed for the second.

P

pots of evil available in erding at the moment. they've set up their icerink in the main square prior to the xmas market to get some early trade in. well it's smart business to me and i'll happily hand over the moolah in exchange for the bastard little pots! another reason to look forward to moving there very soon.

may well also steam into the big city for this event too. woohoohahahahaaa

im hoping there will be POE on the 16th of December.its the only available date for me.

dont forget me!

Bucket, there WILL be Pots of Evil on the 16 December. I'll need something warm and stiff inside me to get back used to the cold Munich weather! B)

Bucket, there WILL be Pots of Evil on the 16 December. I'll need something warm and stiff inside me to get back used to the cold Munich weather!

since when was the weather an excuse?