Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Dark clouds over Frankfurt I'd seen

19 posts in this topic

Interview was over.

Someone said something to me in the street. He looked as normal as the other pedestrians and was supposed to go to the railway station too. I didn't sense any danger at all since it was in the day. So we walked along the street.

So it happened, just after the other folks were hidden by the trees in the park where he was guiding me towards Hbf - no one was in my field of sight for several minutes. What followed were his criminal behavior with a filthy thing in my hand, which was tightly held by his. He alleged that he's from Spain, but his first response to an Arabian was Arabic...just my suspicion. I was still lost in the talk with the manager.

“nur zum Spass

He looked as normal as the other pedestrians

It's hard to be a successful serial killer if you look so creepy that your potential victims stay far away. Try this quiz.

his criminal behavior with a filthy thing in my hand, which was tightly held by his.

Could you try that again in English?

woof.

Is this part of your entry for the November National Novel competition?

As a bit of feedback to your piece, I think the portrayal of the protagonist is confusing, and the antagonist needs to be constructed with more depth. I do like the use of the Chekhov's Gun and significant particular techniques. However, at the end of the piece, the reader is left with no fucking clue of what you are talking about.

yeah i'm confused on this story. doesn't make much sense.

OMG!!!

I have got myself into similar fixes but never that extreme and luckily I have mastered the ability to run in all types of heels over the years so I can make a quick exit. The plus side is I can run as well.

So what happened afterwards?

Frankfurt HBF isn't the best area and anyone should keep their wits about them when there. Sorry to hear about the bad experience.

I have got myself into similar fixes

ouch... plenty of sympathy to you.

Afterwards? DNA test sample for the police, wash my hands, go home, clean up as much as possible, wake up in the next morning, seek some nice words from friends. Then life is as usual as before except that I'll be extremely alert when talking to any man from then on. :rolleyes:

Interview was over. [...] But it was totally a nightmare in the daylight.

I take it was a bad interview then!

I have got myself into similar fixes

You obviously understood that gobbledygook!!!

I have had a thought, is strawberry actually eric cantona??

Is this part of your entry for the November National Novel competition?

I disagree - I reckon it's ripped from one of M. Amis's more obscure passages (eg Yellow Dog).

really sorry to hear about that, hope you are ok now? It can affect you for a while afterwards so be kind to yourself.

I got into a similar situation once years ago, still shudder at the thought feel disgusting thinking about it.

Is the dirty thing that naughty man's peepee?

Still trying to work that out. Suppose it's gotta be that though, or a quart of throat yoghurt.

you poor thing! hope they catch the nasty perp, you did the right thing going to the police, now they have his DNA on file. hopefully they'll catch him one day. thanks for the warning.

Sorry for my rough writing. Nothing but a sex criminal.

Ugh. Hope you're feeling better now :(

Sorry to hear of this happening to you Strawberry. Sorry to hear of sexual assault in whatever form happening to anyone.

I do have to say though that walking into a park, even in daylight, with a complete stranger, was a pretty moronic thing to do. For your own sake, and I'm basing this on many of your previous threads as well, try to grow out of your naivety before you really do get hurt.