Strange email received

74 posts in this topic

Hallo an Alle!

Ich habe mich furs Ausflug Schloss Neuschwanstein(18.11) eingeschrieben aber kann leider nicht kommen, weil ich eine Blockveranstaltung habe (

Deshalb wenn jemand interessiert ist dann schickt mir bitte eine mail.

Danke schon!

Ciao

Hello all!

I have signep up for the Neuschwanstein(18.11) trip but i cannot go there because of a Blockveranstaltung at the same day (

So if someone is interested to go there instead of me, then please reply..

Thank you!

Ciao!

There is like 50 email addresses in the TO: part, but a quick scan suggests that I don't know a single one of them. The funny thing is, they have my real last name attached to my email address as if it had come from someones address book that I do know. What kind of scam is this? :unsure:

All the email addresses are for Germany, Czech, Poland, France and generic.

Just got another one:

Ich habe mich für den Ausflug zum Weihnachtsmarkt in Landshut am 09.12 angemeldet, doch ich kann nicht fahren. Fals Jemand von euch an meiner stelle dort gerne fahren würde schreibt mir eine e-mail. Es wäre schade wenn niemand das Geld nützen würde. Es wird bestimmt sehr schön, ich kann aber nicht fahren weil ich an diesem Tag eine Blockveranstalltung habe.

Ich wollte euch alle auch zu einer Party einladen. Es findet an diesem Mitwoch den 18.X. in dem Club unter der Schrannenhalle. Beginn 22 Uhr Kommt alle mit e wird bestimmt spitze

Weitere Infos: www.bwl-party.dehehehe

Sorry but my english isn,t so good.

I should go to the Landshut trip (Christmasmarkt) on the 09.XII.2006, but I can't. I have got Blockveranstalltung . If someone of you want to go there mail my. Im sure it will be greate but I can't go there and some else should use this chance.

There is a party on 09.XII in Club unter der Schrannenhalle (22 hour)

more information: www.bwl-party.dehehehe

You should come.

:blink:

That is an understatement...

How the hell am I being targeted for Munich area spam scam mails? :ph34r:

The quoted webpage (if you take out the "hehehe") doesn't refer to any of the quoted excursions either... :unsure:

Maybe there's a cute young student at FH München, who's secretely got a big crush on you? :P

The hehehe part was actually a smiley in the email winking at me.

Well, since the first came from a Robert and the second a Monika, maybe they want a threesome or moresome...

I think emails like this are sent out to see if you respond, so then the scammers know they have a legitimate email address and can add you to their mailing lists...?

That is some seriously sophisticated phishing then. They have my address and they are targeting me with location and language specific emails. Something is just not copasetic with this scenario.

I only said this as I have also received emails like this in the past and as I had no idea who they were from or what they referred to, yes, I decided they were "phishing" and did not respond...

Are you going to respond?

That is some seriously sophisticated phishing then.

You think that is sophisticated? That's nothing when it comes to them knowing my personal details. Some bastard has found out about my incredibly small cock and is now sending me emails to improve the size.