Sad ain't it? Getting older by the day

117 posts in this topic

ehhhh, bit speechless here... I didn't think I was old but it seems you know you really are old when 25 year olds post stuff like this!!!

I think 25 is a bit young to be saying some of those things...I'm 26 and I feel younger and go out more now than I did when I was 18-21. Although I do have to say that being in GM's for student night kinda made me feel a bit old. :rolleyes:

*sigh* tis more over 30 than 25 but i think i crossed yes to 90% of them. exept the daily mail. more the times

I am old! I prefer to say that my choices of how I spend me leisure time have changed. I need 2 days to recover from hangovers now!

I say you are as young as you feel! People look at me and say, oh, she is so sweet, how on earth did she manage to remain this young at heart after all these years, and I'm like, no big deal, like, - the right attitude, that's what it's all about!

post-2786-1160739551.jpg

Thanks Arshoo. :angry: And I am, like, trying to maintain a possitive attitude here.

Thanks Arshoo. And I am, like, trying to maintain a possitive attitude here.

*duh* that was sarcasm there MB, I mean course you are young and anyone who says otherwise is an idiot!

^_^ I did catch it Arshoo. I wasn't really angry.

You know you are over 25 when...

your muscles give up, wave a little white flag, and suddenly your a fat bastard.

At 25!!!?!?!?! Good heavens! What is your quality of life going to be if you live to be 80 and you're already "over the hill" at 25? Whatever happened to people freaking out about 30? And 40 being the new 30? Yipes!