Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ismaning Winterlauf 2006/7

232 posts in this topic

i'll only be here for the first race, but i might sign up for it to join you guys (i'll be the one waddling behind)

we are on the official list :-)

quite funny, all the club names and then there is renia and i with Toytown.

i think we should get TT t-shirt to wear over our running gear.

there are "Stammtisches" and other strange club names not too sport related ... I've signed up but without club name, maybe I can write a mail to the organizers to change my registration.

haven't seen faris al sultan on the list, well he might still recover in Hawaii and sign up later.

Went running in my new pants last night (5pm ish) for the first time- I was hot!! Ok, so yesterday was a lovely warm day, I guess I was a bit premature to wear them... I guess they will do the trick for December though... :)

Just a little reminder, it's your last chance today to get the free shirt for signing up for all three runs.

is it possible, if you're only doing one of the runs, to sign up race day? or should i register online?

(sorry this probably was already discussed. i'm too lazy to go through and look)

okay. thanks birthday girl :)

i still have to verify i'm not working that day (hard to do since they don't even know how late i'm going to work when i ask day of!)

Yes, you can just sign up on the day (at least you could last year). The problem with that is that when you wake up early on a cold sunday morning, if you haven't already signed up you might lack the willpower to actually get out of bed! ;)

good point.

i was just at the website and i couldn't find the start time (for the first one dec 10). do you know around when it is?

(it probably is on there and i missed it)

Planetmoni and I did a lovely 12 km run this afternoon, was a bit chilly (especially the ride home, I will bring gloves next time) but throughly enjoyable. Hope everyone else is still feeling motivated :)

done a 12 km beach run in the sun before yesterday (Gran Canaria)... just to make you jealous ;-) - but I`ll be back to good cold germany tomorrow.