Local moving companies around Frankfurt

31 posts in this topic

Has anyone else used the service from the company below and would you recommend them? Any other suggestion is also welcome!

Umzugs-service Schön

Brüder-Grimmstr. 26

60385 Frankfurt

Quite a few people have used these people just check the old posts on this thread. We went for another company in the end that did us a better deal on a regional move and a fixed price. I also know some other friends who used them recently and were happy.

In November, I need to move within Friedberg (Hessen). Can anyone recommend a man and a van in Friedberg/Bad Nauheim (or in the area)?

I need to move some pieces of furniture from Offenbach to Frankfurt on 3rd feb 2013.

Looking for the best deal. There are not too many things :

1 klein Esstich und 4 Stuhls, 2 kleine Schranke, 1 Computer Tich und Stuhl, 1 auseinandergenommen Bett

Umzug ohne Montage , genauso wie die Möbele sind.

Von : Offenbach in der nähe von Bahnhof

Am : 3. Feb 2013

Destination : Kronberger strasse Frankfurt

Mit freundlichen grüßen

Contact no.

:D

If anyone still need any moves I can really recomend this guy!

tranzit2277@yahoo.com number 015224901438

I used this guy who has a small company. Prices were very reasonable and he was friendly and helpful.

Alex Zirig 069-75848891

He has a small van as well as a larger truck and if you need more than one helper, he has assistants. He doesn't speak a lot of English though.

I can let you know a company to absolutely avoid. They sound cheap, that's if you don't mind having your precious things stolen. I was heartbroken.

ASKOTRANS MAINZ.

Never use this company. I did in Jan 2013 and they stole all my gold jewellry, some of which had great sentimental value.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS. THEY ARE THIEVES.

Please list your recommendations for moving companies in the Frankfurt area, preferably companies you've personally used and were happy with. It's just for a local household move.

[adminmerge][/adminmerge]

If anyone wants more current info on this, I just used these guys:

Umzugs-service Schön

Brüder-Grimmstr. 26

60385 Frankfurt

holger.schoen-ffm@freenet.de

0172 101 5666

€55 per hour, minimum time that you have to pay for was only 2 hours. They were efficient and careful, and generally did a great job. I don't think they speak English, but they were super-friendly and very patient with my less-than-perfect Deutsch.

I just used these guys last week and it was a very painless and easy move.  They spoke great english (all three), were very friendly, timely and took great care of everything.  Highly recommend them.

I can really recommend smoovr.de. We used them for our move from Berlin to Frankfurt in January, and they did an excellent job. Communication and coordination were stellar and they had everything under control. Even when we made some last minute changes. We compared their price to some other offers and they came out on top while at the same time offering good quality. Thats probably because they don't do house visits but rely on videos we sent them to estimate the moving volume. Pretty neat idea!