Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Graduate women are more likely to orgasm

77 posts in this topic

Being silly, but what the hell is the "beast with two backs"? I even read the article and still no idea.

Quote from article:

As for the blokes, well, the researchers found there "was no significant association between whether men reached orgasm during their most recent sexual encounters and language spoken at home, education, household income, occupational classification, or religious belief".

Clearly demonstrating their ability to shoot their loads without regard for their mother tongue or how fat their paypacket is, 94.8 per cent of men had an orgasm during their last sexual encounter

Amazing really isn't it, and some one from Sussex University and the universities of Sydney and Melbourne are likely getting a Phd for telling us this.

3.2% that didn't got interrupted by the woman's husband coming home early.

what the hell is the "beast with two backs"

If you seriously don't know, go read some Shakespeare. 'Othello' iirc when he imagines Desdemona and whoever Iago(?) together (It's been a long time).

Had to go and look it up. In fact it was the other way around (pardon my French :D ):

Othello, Act I, scene 1

Iago:

"I am one, sir, that comes to tell you your daughter and the Moor are now making the beast with two backs."

Sorry I tend not to think of Shakspear while "making the beast with two backs"

You don't??? It is a well-known technique for, um, endurance... Just like the multiplication tables, really...

what the hell is the "beast with two backs"

If the explanations are not sufficient I'll show you when I get home.

Regarding the saying ("beast with two backs") I read somewhere that the two sexes involved in sexual intercourse were from a mythical beast with two backs. Apparently only copulation could separate them. But apart from that Iago was only spreading lies - so who knows if all of this is true or not. :blink: There's only one way to find out I suppose...

If the explanations are not sufficient I'll show you when I get home.

Please! I am trying to eat breakfast over here!

If you seriously don't know, go read some Shakespeare. 'Othello' iirc when he imagines Desdemona and whoever Iago(?) together (It's been a long time).

Sorry I tend not to think of Shakspear while "making the beast with two backs"

Regarding the saying ("beast with two backs") I read somewhere that the two sexes involved in sexual intercourse were from a mythical beast with two backs. Apparently only copulation could separate them. But apart from that Iago was only spreading lies - so who knows if all of this is true or not. There's only one way to find out I suppose...

I thought it was from Plato's "The Symposium" It describes the fact that man and woman were torn apart by Zeus and spend the rest of their lives trying to be reunited. Willy Shake took this idea and gave it a better mental imagery with his prose.

so obviously info on women orgasming is prob interesting to females, but do the males even care?

(i know i'm nosey and naive)