British football gossip

2,557 posts in this topic

Glen Roeder! oh god , the hammers nearly killed him and now he's back for more!

How about, Djibril Cissé aressted last week for beating his pregnant wife, then getting a warning for "common Assault" and traipsing off back home to do her over a bit more...

Is looking good for our visit their on Saturday then.

The team will be picked by 1 guy with no expereince and another with brain tumour.

Shearer? Mean and Moody? Mary fuckin' Poppins more like. Still, can't do a worse job than Souness.

What about Campbell last night - less than happy about being subbed at half time he stormed right out of Highbury and fucked off home. Fair enough though - he's the biggest fucking cunt in the Premiership (marginally beating Savage to that accolade).

Should have been done earlier but I'll take what I can get. Souness was leading the club to the Championship and not in the direction of Europe as he was charged to do.

Sadly after spending 47 million quid on players the club is now short of money. Coupled with the fact that Souness himself receives a fairly hefty 6 figure payoff I think we may struggle to find/afford a decent manager.

Hopefully the board will change from their attitude of Geordie manager first, and if none are available then English, then British and as a last resort foreign and actually appoint the best available manager for the job, regardless of nationality.

not at all biased in your judgement of Campbell, there, Jimbo :D

I must admit, I'd never thought of him as a prima donna before, but it seems last night's was flounce of R***s-esque proportions, innit?

And apparently Ferdinand was sent off because of kicking the shit out of Savage :angry: . The refs should consider that just like a small kids sometimes need to be strictly told to control their behavior, Savage also sometimes needs a good kicking to let others play their football !!

yeh, savage had six inch gash in his leg...

thats it !! :o Savage is a lucky bastid !!! And Ferdi got SENT OFF for this !!! :angry: .. I have seen Savage do worse !!!

What? Did I miss something? Did ManU lose last night? oops. Well LIverpool only managed a draw I suppose but better than losing though, and we have 2 games in hand...

Souness out. Good job indeed. Shearer should be the next to go. He is a dangerous influence on Newcastle and has too much to say for himself. Still a semi-decent footballer but way past his sell by date.

Time for Newcastle to do a MAJOR clear out and hope to get back in a couple of years

What? Did I miss something? Did ManU lose last night? oops. Well LIverpool only managed a draw I suppose but better than losing though, and we have 2 games in hand...

Yup.. but your next 2 games are against Arsenal and Chelsea. So effectively Man U are 3 points in the clear :P

After last night's performance, I am not really too concerned about our game with Arsenal, and Chelsea can be beaten

Although conceding a goal against Birmingham is slightly worrying (albeit and own goal)

After Arsenal's performance last night I reckon L'pool will trounce 'em. I certainly hope so. THEN they can start losing again. Spurs for 2nd spot!!!

d'alessandro man-of-the-match though CRACKing performance apparently...maybe there's hope for pompey yet...

Apparently he played well and Pompey were unlucky not to win it.

Our 8 required wins will start at SJP on Saturday

So. Who would put money on Newcastle going down?

Not me - bottom 6 though, no doubt about that. Who'd put money on Spurs finishing 2nd???