The current weather in Munich

175 posts in this topic

Storm passing through Freising atm, continuous lightning, gale & huge hailstones, the sound of them hitting the windows is drowning out the telly...

Yup, there I was, had my windows fully open to let some cool air in after the very hot day, had my headphones on and engrossed by the TV show I was watching. I was completely oblivious to the pouring rain that my apartment was eagerly collecting for me (I live in a loft, so 45 degree angle windows!).

I knew I should have bought more towels when I saw them on sale....

I was wondering at the wind making the men's shorts shudder until the commentator mentioned the rainstorm affecting the Munich v Leverkusen game: suddenly the rain started coming down in sheets.  That's one good storm!

My husband thought it was funny to turn off all the lights exactly as the storm was above our heads and yell out that the clown from "It" is behind me.

Marriage <3

...and its already snowing on several mountains tomorrow :):):) 

*dusts off skis and ski boots*

I dunno.  I actually like it.  I feel like going shopping for a new winter coat...it's getting to be cozy time :)

but I just opened the window and it's warm outside!  Or at least a lot warmer than it was when I got home from work...I like this too

honestly I love the weather here.  weird and wonderful (for my tastes - i like surprises )

I can't believe that nobody made a post about the lovely Golden October we enjoy at the moment. On Sunday, Augustiner Beergarden was even open.