The current weather in Munich

171 posts in this topic

Its too early to write off winter. These days we are having white easter often

On 2/7/2016, 8:58:32, Hutcho said:

Winter in Spring is almost worst than having no winter at all. 

Not only that, but let's talk about what's really important: Winter in spring means we've had no base accumulate for skiing, so any additional snow doesn't help us. It means putting more clothing on when we want to start thinking about taking it off. 

Haven't been on skis once this season. And they are electric yellow, and 115cm fat underfoot-- staring at me from the hallway. Pathetic. 

I know we can expect showers in April, but snow & the temperature down to 2°C... :angry:

Why does it snow in April almost May but the ski conditions in February and March were horrible? !

Actually I realize I am personally responsible for it. I took the ski rack off the Lupo and inevitably, when you do that , it snows. If I put on the summer tires, we could have a blizzard!

On 25.4.2016, 11:44:20, Uncle Nick said:

It's come so late that I can't even start singing "I'm dreaming of a white Easter!"

I'm dreaming of a White Ascension Day?

My brother & his wife arrived from the UK this morning, weather turned out well for a change :rolleyes:

9 minutes ago, LukeSkywalker said:

I never experienced so much rain in June since I came here in 2005 and the month isn't over yet :(.

I've been here since 1981 and I don't remember ever having so much rain and thunder storms in June!

In June 1971 there was more rain than any June in the past 70 years.  It was goddam cold and sopping wet, we lived out in the country and had no transportation except for bicycles, and the landlord had turned off our heat.  Jeez, it was uncomfortable!  You have my sympathy, @Tap.