Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Müller Drogerie opens a drugstore in Hauptbahnhof

36 posts in this topic

I wondered myself if they will have CDs and DVDs, but I doubt it.

Reason A - The shop is too small to have any sort of decent collection.

Reason B - Knowing the type of people who hang out at Hbf (as compared to shop on Sundays there), it would be rife with shoplifters.

No they don't have DVDs or CDs.

You can however get photos developped.

And for some bizarre reason buy a vibrator or Kegel training balls.

19,99€ each, top rack, above the tampons.

Funny what you remember isn't it?

I've seen the store but I've always rushed past by now cos of the bad smell coming from the adjacent store.

This is intriguing. What do they sell? :huh:

As MT said, they only sell things that they can argue bone fide travellers would need. Probably make the journey fly by.

This is intriguing. What do they sell?

Piles of steaming shit to farmer's kids from Oberfickenhausen who came into town for the day on their dad's tractor.

next to the FC Bayern fan store

As MT said, they only sell things that they can argue bone fide travellers would need. Probably make the journey fly by.

don't young people these days still carry walkmans and such that you could put a CD into?

or have they now been totally superceded (sp?) by them Ipod thingies with the white earplugs?

i just can't keep up...

They might end up having to argue their position in court innit.

A jumbo box of washing powder would be legally wobbly.

hmmmm - but as Katrina pointed out, they also sell vibrators

would that be classed as "legally wobbly" as well, then, do you reckon?

And for some bizarre reason buy a vibrator or Kegel training balls.

The supermarket chain Norma already have a branch in Regensburg Hbf for this reason.

Now THAT would be a useful and good idea. I often did my grocery shopping at Norma on a Sunday when I lived in Regensburg. The prices are not increased, and the lip service of saying its for travel didnt bother me (even when I purchased 3 backpacks full of groceries)

Considering the prices of the petrol stations for basic groceries, I would be glad if there were an open supermarket at the HBF. (Not a mini-market, but a Norma/netto/aldi/edeka)

If you have a ticket for the whole net and time to kill Zeppelin, and since it's a Sunday, you probably do have time, you could head out to the airport and the lovely Edeka market out there.

Müller at Hauptbahnhof will also be open over the Holiday season.

Changed opening times:

Christmas Eve they will close at 4pm, Christmas Day and Boxing Day open 8am-8pm (I think - they are certainly open, I'm not 100% on the hours), New Year's Eve close at 4pm, New Year's Day 8am-8pm.

Handy if you run out of tin foil, washing up liquid, toilet paper, nappies, wholemeal flour, juice...

Have also noticed that they also sell single monthly contact lenses for about €4 each - no complicated prescriptions but maybe worth a (blurred) look should you lose one. Limited range of solutions also available, they are on the back wall amongst the vitamins/health care products.

Sweet! his is only good for me for about two months a year when I'm home, but much <3 to Munich,

I wish HD was even remotely as "good" about opening hours. Most stores do not even open until 2000 on Saturdays. :(