Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Drinks at Schöneberger - in Frankfurt-Bornheim

24 posts in this topic

Also if anyone is meeting up - can I join in?

Have no idea how I am going to get through this wkend!

There are loads of us meeting up all the time. We are actually going to Schöneberger in Bornheim need a bit of a booze up as today I turn 28 years young. :D

Also there is some talk of a party on Friday if you fancy coming along.

Thanks Purple Muffin, sounds like a plan..are you going tonight? Havent a clue where that is though..I know where the shops are i.e. Zara etc...(naturally!!) so if u cud let me know from there??

Thanks again..appreciate the kindness!!

S.L.

8pm, and there's a picture of me in my profile. PM tends to wear purple a lot, but I wouldn't guarantee that. Maybe someone's showering her with flowers and birthday cake tonight (hint hint)... the place isn't that big though.

Yep just walk up Bergerstr. from Bornheim Mitte station.

I think it is number 241 but you cannot miss it has a blue sign.

I will be wearing purple no doubt :D

its such a small world! U lived in my house!!! Fichtenweg...i'm Sarah the Irish girl, I was very good friends and still am with Volker..who had the room beside u!! I was on the top floor!

Do u remember!

ummmmm no. Sorry. But I'll meet you again tonight! I don't remember Volker either unless he was the tall hot German with dark hair and a perfect complexion... Yeah you've got me though, Fichtenweg 11. PUt a picture in your profile and let me get a look at you maybe I'll remember you then... er... or maybe not, I'm really not good with faces.

hey what kind of wine do you like? you did mention it's your birthday... although any wine'd better be wrapped huh or else the place will probably think we're going to drink it there and we'd have to pay a corkage fee. I'm not presuming a gift requirement for this get together, you'd have to run it completely differently for that. ;)

Of course there is no bloody gift requirement we are just using my birthday as an excuse to get ratted :P Otherwise we could just say we are going out because it is Wednesday.

I am bringing Welsh cakes though hopefully people can eat them in there without problems

oh dear is this dirty wednesday thing not just for the Bernemer Kerb? Maybe I should tell my work colleagues again that tomorrow won't be an early day for me...

:P

Well I cannot promise toooooo late a night. Am I wimp if I say I think I can feel a cold coming on?

Tell boss it is ridiculous to expect you in work at any time before midday. My boss knows the score already.

that applies really every day though doesn't it? I've just realized of course, now that it's a decent time of day, that buying you wine is stupid when we're going to be in a bar where anyone can get you rounds all night. Much better birthday present is one that you can't remember and you don't have to carry home -- or to the glass recycling later!

Hey snowleopard, where did you go? I've just got home and you didn't show!

Those'd be great song lyrics, don't you think? Copyright free for you for the taking.