Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Chicago Meatpackers Restaurant

29 posts in this topic

I don't know how to link to another thread but there's one titled 'Steak houses in Frankfurt' elsewhere in the forum. There's quite a few votes for Buffalo (and it's the favourite in my office too), although Blockhouse can also be quite good (and easier to get into - Buffalo can get very, very packed). Mind you, it might depend on whose birthday it is too: Steakhouse is easily the most formal of the three.

HTH.

Oops, forgot to add (and I should really have picked up on it earlier, silly me) that not everywhere will be open on a Sunday, and, indeed the Steakhouse is shut on Sundays.

I think the person to ask here is Number 10! I went to one with him I think it was Buffale but I am not sure. It was the one in a dingle around by Blaubart if that is any help? Between Hauptwache and Alte Oper, Kaisershof str is the name of the street where it is if that helps?

I am not a big steak eater so cannot really help any more :D

Yep, PM is correct: Buffalo is the one in Kaiserhofstr. It's down a little alleyway-thing just past the Central Park bar/restaurant thing. And I've figured out how to link to a previous topic, so here it is: Steak Houses in Frankfurt.

I noticed that most steakhouses in Germany do not really serve fresh meat. I am one of those customers who does not like to chow down on meat that has been in the fridge for 6 years. <_<

The Steakhouse is the best and I would recommend the Steakhouse cause the meat is of great quality and it serves the juiciest ribs in town. :)

I hate that place. Anyone who dares to serve good Beck's in plastic pitchers should get the boot out of this country.