Why are you happy today?

17,665 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, LukeSkywalker said:

Ironically, the advert shown before this video was one from a charity about a young east European girl suffering form a rare genetic condition that will kill her in a few years (she's also in a lot of pain)..

You have to ask who the heck does the advert system at youtube... 

1 hour ago, fraufruit said:

Just got the results - NEGATIVE!!!

Great news. Fabtastic.

My kids were whinging about the lack of an Easter skiing holiday a few days ago. Today the Eifel is covered in snow, and the boys were able to stick their skis on, build some jumps and generally knacker themselves out all morning (it's a lot more tiring having to walk uphill, rather than sit in a ski lift.)

53 minutes ago, cb6dba said:

Ironically, the advert shown before this video was one from a charity about a young east European girl suffering form a rare genetic condition that will kill her in a few years (she's also in a lot of pain)..

You have to ask who the heck does the advert system at youtube... 

The ad I saw was about DocMorris.

2 hours ago, fraufruit said:

I was diagnosed with hepatitis C a few weeks ago and had further testing. Just got the results - NEGATIVE!!!

Do the happy dance with me.

Carlton Dance GIF - Carlton Dance Freshprinceofbelair - Discover & Share  GIFs | Funny dancing gif, Dance memes, Happy dance meme

8 hours ago, fraufruit said:

I was diagnosed with hepatitis C a few weeks ago and had further testing. Just got the results - NEGATIVE!!!

Do the happy dance with me.

I am too old to dance! Will you accept a virtual corona-free hug?😂 ( Rather than a virtually corona- free hug? Semantics😂)...

Very happy for you!!!

Hi Hohn. Fraufruit i am glad  you are ok.

It happened today!  🎉  After months of listening to my 87 year old friend say she didn’t intend to be a Versuchskaninchen, she visited the Hausarzt and succumbed.  😂  I long ago ceased debating, as I gradually realized that her protest was a normal response to an abnormal situation.  Her world was out of control.  😏  It was a cold and blustery day.  I offered to pay for a taxi, but she wanted to walk.  And after the event she giggled like a school girl all the way home.  😊

She has hope, and I feel relief.  Getting vaccinated made her feel a little more in control, and helping her do that made me feel a little more in control.  That’s why I’m happy today.  💃

1 hour ago, Magmax said:

Ftfy - just hit "return" after the link.

13 hours ago, BethAnnBitt said:

Getting vaccinated made her feel a little more in control,

Happy for you both - is she feeling ok today?

38 minutes ago, kiplette said:

Happy for you both - is she feeling ok today?

👍 Just ☎️ before the daily Mittagspause. Chatty as ever. 😁 She’s a Konstanzerin but attempts to clean it up for me. 😂