Why are you happy today?

17,190 posts in this topic

I also feel better because yesterday I ran 25 minutes on my Couch to 5k running podcast. The music is somewhat irritating but the babe Laura coaches you perfectly from short runs to longer ones. I recommend it before the winter comes (then of course there is Nordic skiing).

Happy because of Panda's news.

She is now a Steuerberaterin. Life is complete.

Find the

'Where to get basic information on taxes'

thread and green away!

Mandy´s first ever walkies ( the black and white puppy)...she did well and enjoyed it. We told the owner we will do this often to get her used to it. She´s ok with that.

IMG_1803.jpg

Sounds like you've all got your Dad's interest at heart, and you're all doing your bit. He obviously brought you all up correctly. :)

That sounds as good as it gets, Luke. I'm sure your dad will love it there with the nice weather and all.

Enjoy your well-deserved break.

On 10/2/2019, 8:50:26, jeremytwo said:

I also feel better because yesterday I ran 25 minutes on my Couch to 5k running podcast. The music is somewhat irritating but the babe Laura coaches you perfectly from short runs to longer ones. I recommend it before the winter comes (then of course there is Nordic skiing).

Well done! I'm on my month off of running and it feels great. I sort of overdid it the last year and a half and I have all kinds of aches and pains. Just simply taking taking time out of running, maybe doing a bit of stretching and strength training, feels great! I will come back to it slower and more relaxed.

Because I occasionally answer questions from other readers on her site maangchi.com, Maangchi wrote me an email today offering to send me her new cookbook...

I'm speechless, blushing and happy.

After about a half year now of buffeting around in a daze of overwork and dr. visits and physiotherapyand still not feeling any better really, I finally had a computer muscle strength test done at the dr.'s order (but paid only by me) and found what muscle groups needed strengthening. I have put together exercises and stretches for myself from online because I can't afford the gym fees that some guy tried to sell me today nor did any place near me have any openings until December where I could get my free and prescribed 6 Krankengymnastik visits in. Happy because I just took the info and got on with doing some proper exercises! Already did them for today! Hope they help. :) 

By the way, I can see an ad: " Can your marriage be saved? " Take the quiz.

Too late!:rolleyes:

41 years too late! My best mate fancied her!! Ah well! We´ve all been there!

1 hour ago, cybil said:

After about a half year now of buffeting around in a daze of overwork and dr. visits and physiotherapyand still not feeling any better really, I finally had a computer muscle strength test done at the dr.'s order (but paid only by me) and found what muscle groups needed strengthening. I have put together exercises and stretches for myself from online because I can't afford the gym fees that some guy tried to sell me today nor did any place near me have any openings until December where I could get my free and prescribed 6 Krankengymnastik visits in. Happy because I just took the info and got on with doing some proper exercises! Already did them for today! Hope they help. :) 

Have you thought about doing Pilates to complement your specific exercises. The VHS offers courses sometimes which are not too expensive. 

Well, one saving grace is that my travel day was so easy and unproblematic that I arrived relaxed and calm but tired. I cannot believe how easy that travel day was.