Why are you happy today?

16,428 posts in this topic

Thank you, Clive! I can sleep better  knowing there are great people like those around on our Earth.

I had a much needed day off work today. 

I got none of the things done that I had planned on doing and watched netflix programs all day. 

I needed that. :)

I'm sick with man-flu, but I'm also on vacation and visiting my parents for the first time in years.

I could be at home feeling guilty about not getting my work done,  and needing to go to the doctors for a sick-note. I could be sad and stressed that a much needed family holiday had to be cancelled. Instead I'm curled up in bed with a cup of tea and my family are downstairs having a great time planning where to go today.

If I'm going to be sick then being sick here is much better. That makes me happy.

I am having a „ spoil myself „ morning in town!

manicure- done

pedicure- done

beard trim- done

Next up: find a shop with green chili paste- need it for my duck curry😍😜- I actually found a shop yesterday with a frozen duck- you can search for years here😧

Eureka! Happy today! Better than yesterday- 60 minutes of dental work😟😟😟

My annual account reconciliation turned up an unpaid invoice. It's like money from nowhere.

I am really delighted with my dentist here...permanent bridge ready to be put in place Thursday morning...was painless today with the testing!

So she got some cash, which she put in a drawer, and Bob´s your uncle!!

:D

Someone has posted on another thread this evening about supplementary dental insurance for Germany! Works differently in Greece! Pre-existing conditions are not excluded..it´s cash!!