Why are you happy today?

17,229 posts in this topic

I'm happy cos i just got offered a shit hot deal if i go permanent staff with my company and i'm considering permicide as an option so i can really settle down and have Munich as my hometown. :huh:

I'm happy that this day is almost over, because, honestly, I think I took a 'mean' pill this morning instead of my regular vitamins.

I'm happy cos I'm with a great chic and get to see her again real soon - coming to this board reminds me again just what a lucky so-an-so i am

I'm happy cos i just got offered a shit hot deal if i go permanent staff with my company and i'm considering permicide as an option so i can really settle down and have Munich as my hometown.

thats good to hear with all the shit going on at your place.

i'm happy cos i had a great weekend and the last thing my eldest did before he went to bed is hugged me and said "dad i love you to bits. you're a bit loud sometimes but i love you". that'll keep me going through the valley of death itself.

I am happy that I haven't smacked either of my co-workers upside the head today no matter how much they deserve it (IMO). Or should this be in the vent?

I´m happy today because I´m counting down the days left till I finally leave work! (Only 23 days left!) B)

ME TOO! 5 weeks left before maternity leave and 12 vacation days to burn before that...yippee! Only a few more trips to Frankfurt!

I'm happy today because I finally got my Niederlassungserlaubnis (and I didn't have to pay anything). Which means that unless I do something really really naughty, Germany has no reason to make me go home...EVER. :D Also, I went shoe shopping. :)

i left work at 4pm and have nothing to do the rest of the week :) except maybe suffer from hangovers

I am happy today because my partner has got the all clear (again) after being diagnosed with a malignant stomach tumour one year ago!

I am happy today because I looked above my desk and saw this card send by my grade school best friend after we got in touch again. post-2130-1161773819.jpg :)

you can never escape your roots ;)

I'm happy for my partner because she got her full deposit back on her apartment today !

... Also Deccie... Fantastic news