Why are you happy today?

16,714 posts in this topic

If you want to avoid a wet patch in bed, then do it somewhere else.

Gravestones are a bad idea because you keep slipping off.

Er... I'm not sure how I know that. :unsure:

:o I was thinking more along the lines of doing it on the couch, on the table, up against the wall, etc...

I'm not sure what's more frightening- that you've had sex on a grave or that you don't actually remember the finer details... :unsure:

Unbelieveable that you have managed to keep her drunk for 10 months solid thereby deluding the poor woman into thinking you are a decent bloke :P

But have a great evening anyway.

I'm not sure what's more frightening- that you've had sex on a grave or that you don't actually remember the finer details...

I'm 99.9999% sure no Marmite was involved.

Unbelieveable that you have managed to keep her drunk for 10 months solid thereby deluding the poor woman into thinking you are a decent bloke

:lol: ... Bästard ... But your right though :ph34r:

But have a great evening anyway.

Thanks Wibble ! :)

I´m happy because I just watched the clip of Kfed rapping (he´s no Eminen) and am going for a run tonight, which always puts me in a good mood :)

and you've a good chance of finding something stiff.

Shit! Don't tell them the secrets of embalming fluid! :angry:

I'm happy because we have a putzfrau and she comes on Tuesday!

My biological clock has a snooze button and I don't have to badger the boyfriend I don't have to impregnate me

I have two bicycles.

Reading the Princess Bride and laughing all the way through...

Blink!

Im happy because im still friends with my "just broken up with girlfriend" of 2 and a half years, and it wasn't as bad as i thought it would be. I'm also happy that i have an apartment finally and i move in, in one week. Im also happy that for the first time in my life im supporting myself financially all on my own, look after myself, clean, cook the whole nine yards. But finally, im happy to be alive.

Good for you 6's. Im happy because I have NOT seen the kfed video. :D

At least you know nobody is gonna disturb you in a graveyard

Unless it's the graveyard which happens to be just across the road from this new Indian place in Haidhausen mentioned recently in the Curry Night thread.

They say garlic wards off the vampires... :ph34r:

I'm just happy that you're all happy. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. However, I'm especially happy that I "beat the system" yesterday at that supermarket sale. And you know what the best part was?

Ok, the only coffee they had left was either decafinated coffee or the packages of whole bean coffee. Nobody was buying the whole bean coffee- I'm assuming because nobody has a coffee grinder at home. So I was like, "Dang it. Coffee has gotten so expensive I really want some of that-- but if I go out and buy a coffee grinder, it'd defeat the purpose of the discount really."

Being very upset and irritated by the whole thing, I walked around the shop filling my cart with stuff, when I saw the Tschibo section-- which normally sells Tschibo whole bean coffee, which you can grind up right there in the store !! :o Obviously noone else in the supermarket had their thinking caps on- because I was the only one dashing back to the Dallymayr whole bean coffee and bringing it back to run through the Tschibo machine. I just wanted to shout out "FOOLS- the lot of you!!"

It was a moment of pure genius.

And I may do the same again Friday morning if there's any whole bean coffee left.

I am happy today because I went to go see "Snakes on a Plane". The audience actually burst into applause multiple times during the showing simply in appreciation of the genius of this film.

Not only that, but I paid $4.75 for my ticket because po-dunk, Iowa is cheap as hell!

I am happy (still) today because I just saw that who ever stole my 2 bungees from my bike basket while I was on holiday has returned them - so I guess someone just "borrowed" them, but was very happy to teach myself not to jump to negative conclusions (like "What sort of bastard would still my bungee straps!!") and to have a little more faith in people :)

I assume so as the bikes are locked under a little roof inside the courtyard, which is locked. But SWM has been doing tons of work outside our building the last few weeks and the gate has been opened a lot.

I am just happy they are back :)