Why are you happy today?

17,284 posts in this topic

After a 5 month struggle with an extremely onerous ailment I finally beat it!(And can celebrate this victory with a bottle of beer without feeling any pain) hurray!

Because our university cafeteria will be doing Thanksgiving food (turkey etc) for Thanksgiving. :)

A nice lady gave up her seat on the S-bahn for my four year old son! This is the first time I have seen this here in six months! It certainly helps keep the little ones contained.

Of course, she was wearing a sweatshirt with "Italia" all over it...

Because the weather here is fine, my girl's back online, my back's getting better, my training is actually really interesting, and another killer weekend is just around the corner.

Because it is nearly Thursday, which means it is nearly Friday and then I get to stand at Munich Terminal 2 arrivals with a huge grin waiting for the weekend to start.

Because my new doctor is great! I am SO glad I yelled at the old incompetent one and found a new one! :D

Because I'm already in bed and am about to go to sleep, and when I wake up it will be Friday and I will be able to say, I'm coming home tomorrow.

And because my otherwise horrible hotel room has an inordinately powerful shower that was incredibly relaxing on my sore shoulders and tense neck muscles.

Because I eventually figured out how I can let my mac assist me with typing in Japanese characters--すごい。

yesterday I was so bummed because the work colleague who was suposed to provide me with tickets to the all blacks vs. Ireland in croke park tomorrow rescinded his offer. I told my bro about it, he told my Dad (emphasising how disappointed I was), my Dad called in a favour and got my the tickets!!! soooooooooooooooooo happppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! :D

Coz I have just got tickets for the Hertha versus HSV game tomorrow. Its going to be a good weekend...

´cos after an accident at work I got taken to hospital in an ambulance, x-rayed and fiddled about with - the good news being that nothing is broken!!

(still got one very sore neck though!