Why are you happy today?

17,181 posts in this topic

cleaning? ahhh! I am also happy because my room is completely messed up, I ate all the ice cream and the family I work for is on holiday...and I'm off to london tomorrow.yehaa!

I just spent 2 lovely days floating on a rubber raft on a lake in the inland California heat

Too much information IPJ, just a touch over the line.

I'm happy today, because I was finally fit enough again to go for a nice long run. My flu seems to finally be leaving me for good! :) My muscle ache is also gone and I don't wobble around stiff-legged like a duck anymore. I am happy because I did not clean the flat, but listened to some good music instead. Good music always puts me in a good mood. So much happiness, it's hard to bear ain't it?

I'm happy today because after I finished my class, I went to the supermarket to buy a Coca-Cola Zero and a cottage cheese-- but when I got there I discovered that almost everything in the store was 30% off !!! :o So I ended up buying an entire shopping cart full of wine and chocolate (and other stuff that a person might need to survive)! :D

I've just done a very satisfying poo on work time whilst reading Top Gear. This is as good as it gets.

<_< I was going to save that little gem for myself, Green Tea, but ok. ;) It's the Edeka Großhandel supermarket in Pullach.

Everything's 30% off except tobocco products, magazines/newpapers, fruits, veggies and stuff from the meat department.

Edit: And it's 30% off til August 30th. Apparently they're tearing the building down to build a bigger, better Edeka and everything has to go.

I have to go back down there this afternoon to teach again. Is there anything specific you'd really, really like to have? I could pick something up for you.

Edit: Except coffee. The coffee was selling like hot cakes- not much left except decafinated. :unsure: Yuck.

Thanks Jenny :D , but I have a feeling all the shelves will have been stripped bare by this afternoon, after the TT crowd have been through there like a swarm of locusts. :lol:

Pullach?? That's the other end of the universe from where I am. Oh well.

Everything is the other end of the universe where you are from if I remember correctly. ;)

Happy today to have made banana bread by 9am - will share my culinary prowess with a good friend later this afternoon and then head off to Massive Attack this evening. All the while having a clean flat!! :D

Ooooh and the sun is shining through the windows!

I'm happy because I only have 3 days left to work, then we're off to our holiday in Ireland.

Almost three weeks...yay! :D

And I don't give a f*** if the apartment is clean! :o

Ooooh and the sun is shining through the windows!

I seem to be living in the wrong part of town or something. :(

I'm happy today because I finally decided what I'm making for dinner tonight, and I realized that I already have most of the ingredients at home, so I don't have to stop at moldy Tengle's after work. Then, I get to celebrate my 10th month anniversary with my B-friend, which I'm also damn happy about, because when you're lucky enough to be with someone who's also your favorite person on the planet, it's all good. B)

Heck, I'm so happy today, I may even make these for dessert:

post-3197-1156244959.jpg