Pub quiz at Finnegan's Wake Irish pub

312 posts in this topic

Yep we had a great time too! We will definitely be there next Sunday. How was the karaoke?

I had a good time too! But no more cider for me please

karaoke was good, except a few questionable attempts :-O

C u on Sunday!

Leyli

Hey, I might be up for this Sunday assuming Saturday night/Sunday morning isn't too heavy... anyone gonna be down..?

aah, I'm in London again next week (I think!) so it'll be more likely the week after! Doing Fishmarkt after work on Sunday morning so doubtless will be too pizzled for general knowledge by that point anyway!

We are in for tonight, but I wish I had Chili Pepper tickets...

We will try to get there by 8 and snag a table.

hello there, live in Frankfurt however will be in Hamburg for a week on business, could a newbee pop in on your pop quize night??

JenVan, I will be in Munich this weekend, but you should just get yourself along there. Maybe Cookieaddict, Marymanu, Darjeeling or even Hammonia will be present??

Sorry Cookie and I haven't been by in awhile. Out of town and then I was sick. We should be there this weekend for sure.

Jen, definitely come by. My husband and I were newbies a few months ago and came without knowing anyone. There was a large table of people from Toytown and everyone was very welcoming. It's lots of fun and there's plenty of good beer and salt and vinegar flavored chips/crisps too.