Photos of people you'd like to punch

605 posts in this topic

I know it's only Wednesday, but so far I've had a sh*t week listening to other people's crap, this is the best laugh I've had in ages !!! :P I love Toytown, don't care how addictive it is !! hehehehe

I want to punch Chaka's stylist! What's up with this outfit? She looks like an overinflated Michelin tire. Rubber and blubber is definitely not a good combination.

post-14005-1215718999.jpg

There you go again creeping from under your mossy rock to post stalk me.

Chaka Khan and I went to the same high school in Chicago. Chaka was two classes ahead of me so she's a couple of years older. I can tell you this for sure my ass has never been that big. Today I'm a svelte and lean 60 kg for your information. :P

Btw, I still wouldn't wear that hideous outfit even at my size.

Just the twat in the white shirt, actually, though I have often felt like wacking the other one too

post-1037-1184065109.jpg

Surely he'll like that though?

post-11459-1219907329.jpg

This wanker has spoiled my day coz they played him on the radio on the way into work. His songs depress me and they all sound the same. He sound as if he is castrated. PUNCH!

post-8-1220798648.jpg

For rhyming "things" with "things" and generally being a complete cock. Hey Kid Rock...you are a cock. See, it's not that fucking hard to find a different word to rhyme with.

Oh and when you're 36 you're not a "Kid" any more. Even feckin "Lil Bow-Wow" had the gumption to drop the Lil once his balls did likewise.

For rhyming "things" with "things" and generally being a complete cock. Hey Kid Rock...you are a cock. See, it's not that fucking hard to find a different word to rhyme with.

"And we were trying different things

We were eating chicken wings "

best I could do sorry Keydeck