Munich babysitters available

9 posts in this topic

On 5/1/2017, 7:37:08, jenamariz said:

I would like to post an ad here to find a family for a part-time childminding/household keeping service that I could provide, I am from the Philippines who used to be an au pair in few countries in Scandinavia for 3 years. I came here to Germany to pursue further studies that will start this winter semester, therefore I am looking only for part-time jobs in order to save some money before the semester. I have experienced in taking care newborn up to looking after 12 years old kid, e.g. helping with homework. I can also help with household chores such as ironing, doing laundry, cooking, and cleaning. I live in Obergiesing but I am also willing to work on another side of Munich. I am fluent in English, can speak basic German (B2 level) and can speak some basics of Scandinavian language such Danish and Norwegian. my e-mail address is jenmarizsalinas@gmail.com

The other post and this post are no longer available

Dear parents, 

My name is Evan, I'm 22 years old and am currently enrolled as a full time student (Sprachniveau C1) in my fourth semester at the LMU München. I'm originally from Chicago, USA and have been living in Munich going on three years now. 

My babysitting experience goes back seven years, three of which have been here in Germany with a focus on English learning - in form of general English speaking/listening activities as well as targeted language tutoring for school. My experience also spans a wide age range (6-14 years). In addition to my activities as a tutor here in Germany, I've also worked various summer camps in the United States as a counsellor and team organiser. I can provide a copy of my CV upon request. 

I'm currently living in Vaterstetten (S4 Richtung Grafing) and am available on Monday, Thursday afternoons (after 13:00), as well as Fridays. 

If you have any additional questions or would like to arrange a meeting, please feel free to contact me per email:   binford.evan@gmail.com  

Dear parents,

I'm a male student originally from Vienna, just moved to Munich at the beginning of this year to pursue my studies. I started babysitting when I was a teenager and since then I have been pusuing it on a more or less frequent basis for more than 13 years ... I also helped out as a summer aupair and during the time gained quite a lot of experience in childcare and nursing small infants / newborns.

I'm quite uncomplicated, friendly and reliable ... can stay overnight / weekends or also on a short notice. If you're interested, just mail me ... stephoonic@yahoo.de 

Cheers,
Stephan

Dear Parents,

My name is Valeria, I'm 26 years old and I am learning German in Munich. 
I am looking for a family who needs a friendly, responsible babysitter :-) I have several years of relevant experience. I know how to care about very young kids (< 1 year old), but I also worked with 2,4,6,8 years old children. 
I speak several languages: English, Russian, French and some German. 

My availability can be discussed, I can easily adapt my schedule to your needs. 

Please, do not hesitate to contact me : valerie.ozerova@gmail.com

Kind regards,
Val

Dear Parents,

My name is Erin, I am a 27 year old American, who has been living in Germany for several years. I have over 15 years of babysitting experience, and worked for many summers as a teaching assistant at a local summer camp. 

I am currently working full-time, but have the evenings and weekends free. I have no problem doing some light household chores as well (laundry, cleaning etc...). Taking care of any pets is also fine!

If you're looking for someone to take care of your kids (and practice English with them), please just pm me!

Best,

Erin

Hello, I am Angelika, 44 years old, still youngish and young looking, cultivated, cosmopolitan, cheerful, half German, half American, mother tongue German but almost fluent in English plus very good level in French and good level in Italian, have again free capacities for babysitting, evening (not before 5 p.m.), also weekend and on an irregular basis. I have lots of experience with children, all ages, also in international families, from babysit and au pair jobs in Germany, the US and France and occasional jobs in family centers in Munich, and do babysitting because I love children but don't want to have children myself nor work fulltime with children. My usual fee is 10-12 €/hour, less ok if there is lots of passive babysitting, pets welcome except for cats, no car and only jobs in Munich city and nearby with good public transportation. Looking forward to hearing from you, Angelika (015171039607, a_rabl@gmx.de)

Hello,

My name is Lin, I am looking either for a babysitter job this summer (because I have the entire August a break and time)

or in general for a position which would allow me to help out on weekends if you want to go out or have some time off.

I have experience since the age of 14 years with looking after kids.

Currently I am working for a French family, but because I lived for many years in London, I would be pleased to help

out a English speaking family over the summer or from time to time.

I can sent you recent references from me, and have experience with kids of all ages, also I have work in Kindergarten

as part of my A Levels in Psychology, and worked for a summer in Greece entertaining kids in a hotel.

I am open minded, reliable, flexible and mulitcultural myself.

Please write me a message to my Toytown contact if interested.

Dear Munich Families,

I'm a 27 year old American and I've been living in Munich for over six years now. Beginning end of August I'll be teaching one day a week (alternating Wednesdays and Thursdays), but otherwise I will have lots of availability to babysit. I live in the center of Munich, have experience babysitting kids of all ages and speak both English and German. Please send a PM and I'd be happy to arrange a time to meet you. 

Kind regards,

Kiki 

Dear moms and dads,

My name is Sophie, I'm 25 years old and I have 7 years experience in childcare.

I am from France originally, but I speak fluent English.

I've been an au pair in Ireland, a nanny in London and a babysitter in Vancouver, Canada.

Today, I am a part-time nanny for a wonderful family in Munich, and I'm looking for a few more hours, preferably on a Monday, but it can also be in the mornings during the week.

I have experience with babies (4 months+) but mostly with toddlers and children from 2 to 6 years old.

I can manage up to 3 kids at a time. 

I am happy to do light housework and of course, any cleaning and tidying up after the kids.

I look forward to hearing from you, please email me at sophie-roulland@live.com

Thank you for reading !

Sophie