Munich babysitters available

10 posts in this topic

Hello parents! 
Looking for a weekend babysitter?! 
I‘m available Friday evenings and all day on most Saturdays starting January 13th. 

About me- 

My name is Jessica and I’m a 25 year old American.

I was an au pair of 4 boys for two years and worked in a daycare for over three years, so I have plenty of experience with the little ones 🙂 
Now I’m pursuing a degree here and am looking for some extra work! 
I speak English and German fluently. 
Please send me a message if you’re interested! 
I can’t wait to hear from you! 
Happy Holidays!

On 11/10/2017, 2:05:49, OSims27 said:

Hi all,

My name is Alicia, 29 years old from Dublin, Ireland.I have just recently returned to Munich from Berlin where I babysat on quite a regular basis (2 boys ages 3 and 4). I speak fluent German and I am a native English speaker. I am very reliable and would love to do some babysitting here in Munich. I am relatively flexible throughout the week too!

If you need any further information, just ask :)

Thanks,

Alicia

Hi Alicia, thanks for your post! I'm interested in the babysitting, it would be great if you can get in touch at 016094878946. Cheers, Yvonne

On 12/15/2017, 1:24:31, Rupe H said:

Hi Alicia, thanks for your post! I'm interested in the babysitting, it would be great if you can get in touch at 016094878946. Cheers, Yvonne

On 12/15/2017, 1:24:31, Rupe H said:

Hi Alisa, thanks for your post! I'm interested in the babysitting, it would be great if you can get in touch at 016094878946. Cheers, Yvonne

Hello dear parents!

My name is Valerie Damen, I’m 18 years old and I’m looking for job opportunities as a babysitter. I have a three year experience in babysitting and in teaching dance classes for young children (from 4 years old). Also, I am fluent in English and Dutch. 

I’ve moved from The Netherlands to Munich last September to attend the school; ‘Iwanson International School for Contemporary Dance’. Which is (as the name says) a dance education. 

This means that I am usually (and preferably) available from 4PM. 

If interested, please contact me by sending an e-mail to: valerie@siocon.nl

I hope to hear from any of you!

Kind regards,

Valerie Damen

*Native English Speaker available for short-term and/or part-time assignments*

Dear parents,

My name is Alisa Hansen and I am a native English speaker and a very experienced and professional babysitter/nanny in Munich. I have been nannying and babysitting for 7 years. I also speak German fluently and have worked as a Kindergarten teacher in a bilingual school. 

I was a long-term nanny for a baby girl starting from the time she was born (3 months) until she was 2 years old. Following this, I worked for another family long-term where I was a nanny for two boys ages 2 and 4. Additionally, I have worked for countless other families on a more short-term and part-time basis. 

I am from both the USA and Germany and I am a citizen of both countries. I have worked as a babysitter and nanny in both countries. In addition to my experience with children, I have been teaching English, Business English, and Science at a DePaul University and to private clientele. 

I am very flexible regarding times. I am looking forward to meeting with you to discuss my services further! 

Please feel free to contact me at alisa.marie.hansen@gmail.com. I can provide multiple references upon request. 

Best wishes, 

Alisa Hansen   

Dear parents,

I'm a male student originally from Vienna, just moved to Munich recently to pursue my studies. I started babysitting when I was a teenager and since then I have been pursuing it on a more or less frequent basis for over 13 years ... I also helped out as a summer aupair and during the time gained quite a lot of experience in childcare and nursing small infants / newborns.

I'm quite uncomplicated, friendly and reliable ... can stay overnight / weekends or also on a short notice. If you're interested, just mail me ... stephoonic@yahoo.de 

Cheers,
Stephan

Hi!

My name is Elizabeth and I am 22 years old. I grew up in Munich and have lived here since 2008.  I have been babysitting since I was 15 as I was on the babysitter’s list at the Munich Internaional School and I am experienced with children ages 0-12. I have 2 nieces, one nephew and I have been the “go-to” babysitter for my siblings out all 5 siblings. I am predominantly available in the evenings, as I currently work at the Hilton Munich Park until 15.00. I unfortunately do not have a car, so public transport would be my means of getting around. 

If you are interested or need any references, feel free to e-mail me:

e.glaser196@gmail.com

Thanks!

Elizabeth

On 22-1-2018 17:07:15, Valerie Damen said:

Hello dear parents!

My name is Valerie Damen, I’m 18 years old and I’m looking for job opportunities as a babysitter. I have a three year experience in babysitting (from 1 year old), and in teaching dance classes for young children (from 4 years old). Also, I am fluent in English and Dutch. 

I’ve moved from The Netherlands to Munich last September to attend the school; ‘Iwanson International School for Contemporary Dance’. Which is (as the name says) a dance education. 

This means that I am usually (and preferably) available from 4PM. 

If interested, please contact me by sending an e-mail to: valerie@siocon.nl

I hope to hear from any of you!

Kind regards,

Valerie Damen

Hello, I am Angelika, 44 years old, still youngish and young looking, cultivated, cosmopolitan, cheerful, half German, half American, mother tongue German but almost fluent in English plus very good level in French and good level in Italian; I would be available for more babysitting, evening (not before 6 p.m.), also weekend and on an irregular basis. I have lots of experience with children, all ages, also in international families, from babysit and au pair jobs in Germany, the US and France and occasional jobs in family centers in Munich, and do babysitting because I love children but don't want to have children myself nor work fulltime with children. My usual fee is 12 €/hour for active, 10 € for passive babysitting, pets welcome except for cats. No car, so only jobs in Munich city and nearby with good public transportation. Looking forward to hearing from you, Angelika (015171039607), a_rabl@gmx.de