Munich babysitters available

9 posts in this topic

Hello everyone :),

I have a degree in Early Childhood Education and I currently work full-time as an Early Childhood Educator here in Munich.

I am a native English speaker and I am available to look after children weekends and evenings after 5pm or 7pm depending on the day.

If you are looking for assistance during the specified times, please do not hesitate to get in touch via private message. I will happily answer any additional questions you may have.

Thank you :)

Hello!

Name is Elizabeth, I’m 22 years old and American. I have been babysitting since I was 15 and have nieces and nephews ranging from ages 2 months - 10 years who I have also often taken care of for extended periods of time. I currently work at the Hilton but am looking to babysit in addition to this! I’m a very simple individual that has a knack for organisation, silly jokes and exercise! 

I will be in Munich until the end of August, I will then be leaving to the Netherlands to complete my second bachelors degree in International Business Communications. If you’re interested, feel free to give me a message or send me an e-mail: e.glaser196@gmail.com

Availability: Any day of the week from 16.00 onwards (with the exception of 2 random days a week where I get my off days) 

No preffered neighborhoods, just as long as they’re reachable with public transport!

Rate: 10€ an hour

Hi all,

My name is Alicia, 29 year old Irish girl living in Munich. I have been babysitting for several years (including cousins and several families). Previously I lived in Berlin for 2 years where I babysat two American-German boys aged 5 and 3. I speak fluent German and naturally English too. I am looking for evening babysitting job where I can help out families when they need help :)

Let me know if you need any additional information.

Thanks,

Alicia

Dear parents,

My name is Jennifer (24 yrs). I'm American but grew up in Asia. I speak English, Mandarin and some German. 

I have experience working at a kindergarten for two years in Taipei. I was also an Au Pair when I first moved to Munich. Currently, I am looking to do some babysitting on the side. If you are interested or have questions, feel free to contact me. I look forward to hearing from you.

jennypurkiss@hotmail.com

Jennifer 

Dear parents, I am bigyan i a very kind man, i like music and arts and have compassion for everyone. I can speak good english and german. I just moved to munich. If you give me a space to live i can work as a babysitter.

Kind Regards

BIGYAN

Hello-

I am available for temporary babysitting in June and July, during the day and for short durations on the weekend. My husband is studying here in Munich so I am available when he is in class or studying, my schedule is very flexible so long as I have evenings with him. I work during the school year in the USA as an Occupational Therapist, and have extensive work with children, including children with disabilities. I enjoy children very much, so I thought it would be fun to babysit while my husband is in classes. Please contact me at victoria.johnson.ot@gmail.com 

Thank you! Have a wonderful day!

On 01/05/2018, 19:34:30, aimes88 said:

Hi Parents, 

I am looking for some reliable, regular babysitting starting ASAP for Summer. 

About me: I am 29, originally from Rotorua, New Zealand. I have been living in Munich for 7+ years. I worked as an Aupair for 1.5 years, in a Crèche part time for 1 year, and have been employed full time with my current Crèche for 4.5 years. 

Prior to my move to Munich, I worked as an Aupair in Holland for 1 year and Switzerland for 1 year. I am currently studying towards my Early Childhood degree, though I am now on summer break. I am an English Native Speaker; and speak German well. I have a current Baby and Children’s First Aid certificate. 

Availability: Evenings from 6/6:30pm onwards, and odd weekends. 

Preferred neighbourhoods: Au-Haidhausen, Altstadt-Lehel, Isarvorstadt. 

Rate: 15€ per hour. 

I look forward to hearing from you!

I am no longer available. Please remove this post as I can't seem to do it myself! Thank you!

Hi,

My Name is Mahnoor. I am 22 years old and I work in Munich. I am looking for a part time job on the weekends/weekday evenings. I come from a family of many younger cousins (ages ranging from new borns to 13) so I am used to babysitting from a very young age. I am also able to tutor kids all basic subjects especially English (certificates can be provided on request). I am a responsible person who takes their job seriously but knows that kids learn best when they also have fun. If you have an opening, please write me a message. My phone number is 015257031470 and my email is mahnoorgillani296@outlook.com. I dont have a location preference as long as I can reach the place with oublic transport.

Availability:

Weekdays: after 6:30 pm

Weekends: Flexible

Wage: 10 euros/hour

Best,

Mahnoor

Hello,

I am Kate and am originally from Canada, but I have spent the last 4 years working as a Kindergarten teacher here in Munich. I am a qualified Early Childhood Educator who also has experience as an au pair and of course many many years of babysitting. I love to be outdoors with children and think the best learning is through play and simply the child feeling comfortable enough around you to talk and connect. Please contact me through email with any questions.

I would be available evenings (after 17:00) and of course weekends at any time.

katiejanene@gmail.com

i look forward to hearing from you!