Munich babysitters available

7 posts in this topic

My name is Erin, I am a 27 year old American, who has been living in Germany for several years. I have over 15 years of babysitting experience, and worked for many summers as a teaching assistant at a local summer camp. I love playing games, doing crafts, and baking with the kids I take care of!

I currently work for an international company, but am available after 18:00 (until late evening/early morning), and during the weekends. I am also more than happy to spend the weekend when parents are looking to do a short trip away! I do not smoke, I have no problem doing some light household chores (laundry, cleaning etc...) and I love working with families that have pets! If you are looking for a babysitter or dog-sitter please feel free to PM me.

Thank you,
Erin

Topics merged by admin

Youngish, childloving, cultivated 44 year old German/American, mother tongue German, international background, is looking for 1 or 2 new babysit families for evening babysitting, preferably babies and toddlers, also late hours and weekend, in Munich/City or nearby, lots of experience with children of all ages, 10-12 €/hour unless long night with little active babysitting, no car, pets no problem except for cats. Angelika Rabl, 015171039607, a_rabl@gmx.de 

I recently moved from North Carolina where I was a full time nanny and also previously worked in a preschool/daycare if anyone is looking for part time or full time childcare   Feel free to email me kayleightopping@gmail.com

I would like to post an ad here to find a family for a part-time childminding/household keeping service that I could provide, I am from the Philippines who used to be an au pair in few countries in Scandinavia for 3 years. I came here to Germany to pursue further studies that will start this winter semester, therefore I am looking only for part-time jobs in order to save some money before the semester. I have experienced in taking care newborn up to looking after 12 years old kid, e.g. helping with homework. I can also help with household chores such as ironing, doing laundry, cooking, and cleaning. I live in Obergiesing but I am also willing to work on another side of Munich. I am fluent in English, can speak basic German (B2 level) and can speak some basics of Scandinavian language such Danish and Norwegian. my e-mail address is jenmarizsalinas@gmail.com

On 01/05/2017, 7:37:08, jenamariz said:

I would like to post an ad here to find a family for a part-time childminding/household keeping service that I could provide, I am from the Philippines who used to be an au pair in few countries in Scandinavia for 3 years. I came here to Germany to pursue further studies that will start this winter semester, therefore I am looking only for part-time jobs in order to save some money before the semester. I have experienced in taking care newborn up to looking after 12 years old kid, e.g. helping with homework. I can also help with household chores such as ironing, doing laundry, cooking, and cleaning. I live in Obergiesing but I am also willing to work on another side of Munich. I am fluent in English, can speak basic German (B2 level) and can speak some basics of Scandinavian language such Danish and Norwegian. my e-mail address is jenmarizsalinas@gmail.com

I have to correct my e-mail address: it's jenamarizsalinas@gmail.com

Dear parents,

My name is Jennifer. I am American but grew up in Asia. I've worked with children over the last years - in a kindergarten and as an Au Pair in Germany. English is my mother language but I also speak Mandarin and some German. 

I am currently studying in Munich and would be looking to do some babysitting. 

If you're interested or want to ask any questions, feel free to contact me. I look forward to hearing from you.

Jennypurkiss@hotmail.com

Jennifer

Dear Parents,

Need a young and fun third hand on weekends? I’m a 15 year old Gymnasium student in Munich, Schwabing. I’m fully bilingual in English and German and also speak some French. I’m available to babysit on weekends (including Friday evenings). I prefer looking after kindergarten-age or older kids. I’m reliable, friendly and love to do fun stuff with kids (playing games, sports, music, etc.). I can also help with homework. I’ve taken a first aid for children course with the Johanniter organisation. If you are interested, please PM me.

Thanks for your interest!