Munich babysitters available

6 posts in this topic

Hello, I am Angelika, 45 years old, still youngish and young looking, cultivated, cosmopolitan, cheerful, half German/half American, mother tongue German but almost fluent in English plus very good level in French and good level in Italian, and am looking for new babysitjobs, mostly evening (not before 5 p.m.), at times also afternoon, also weekend and on an irregular basis. I have lots of experience with children, all ages, also international families and tourists, from babysit and au pair jobs in Germany, the US and France and occasional jobs in family centers in Munich, and do babysitting because I like children very much but don't want to have children myself nor work fulltime with children. My usual fee is 12 €/hour, 10 €/h for passive babysitting, pets welcome except for cats, no car, so only jobs in Munich city and nearby with good public transportation. Looking forward to hearing from you, Angelika (015171039607) or a_rabl@gmx.de

1 minute ago, Geli said:

Hello, I am Angelika, 45 years old, still youngish and young looking, cultivated, cosmopolitan, cheerful, half German/half American, mother tongue German but almost fluent in English plus very good level in French and good level in Italian, and am looking for new babysitjobs, mostly evening (not before 5 p.m.), at times also afternoon, also weekend and on an irregular basis. I have lots of experience with children, all ages, also international families and tourists, from babysit and au pair jobs in Germany, the US and France and occasional jobs in family centers in Munich, and do babysitting because I like children very much but don't want to have children myself nor work fulltime with children. My usual fee is 12 €/hour, 10 €/h for passive babysitting, pets welcome except for cats, no car, so only jobs in Munich city and nearby with good public transportation. Looking forward to hearing from you, Angelika (015171039607) or a_rabl@gmx.de

I just have to ask- for "passive babysitting", are you passive or the baby?;)

Dear parents,

I'm a male student (27), originally from Austria and recently moved to Munich for my studies. I started babysitting almost 13 years ago as a teenager and since then gained a lot of experience with children of different ages. I'm also quite experienced around childcare and nursing small infants & newborns (the youngest ones I took care of were 2 week old twins :-) ).

I'm quite uncomplicated, friendly and reliable ... can stay overnight / weekends or also on a short notice in case of emergencies.

If you're interested, just mail me ... stephoonic@yahoo.de 

Cheers,

Stephan

Hello, I’m Nazli and I’m 18 years old. I come from Mexico but I was born in the US, so I speak English, Spanish and some German (I’m currently in a German course). I’m basically free from 13:00 Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, and from 15:00 Tuesdays and Thursdays. I’m willing to help with some house chores, but of course nothing that would keep me from not paying attention to your children. If you are interested in a babysitter or want to know something else about me you can send me a private message or an email via: castillonazli@gmail.com