Munich babysitters available

5 posts in this topic

My name is Kate and my partner and I have recently to Munich from England and I am looking for work as a nanny. I would ideally like to work for one family full/part-time. The hours I can work will depend on how long it will take to get to and from your location.

I have spent the past two years working as a Nursing Assistant for the Bristol Haematology and Oncology Centre on ward D603. Whilst working there I have discovered my love for caring for others. I have worked in a variety of challenging situations.

I have also independently earned my certificate in pediatric first aid.

I am currently working Tuesdays and Fridays as a nanny for a two year old. I am free the rest of the week.

I am able to provide my C.V/resume as well as references upon request.

I am very personable and enjoy meeting new people. I love children and have often looked after my two and three year old nephews.

Feel free to contact me by email at  katenanny16@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,

Kate

Dear parents,

I'm a male student originally from Vienna, just moved to Munich at the beginning of this year to pursue my studies. I started babysitting when I was a teenager and since then I have been pusuing it on a more or less frequent basis for more than 13 years ... I also helped out as a summer aupair and during the time gained quite a lot of experience in childcare and nursing small infants / newborns.

I'm quite uncomplicated, friendly and reliable ... can stay overnight / weekends or also on a short notice. If you're interested, just mail me ... stephoonic@yahoo.de 

Cheers,
Stephan

Dear Parents,

My name is Jennifer and I have been living in Munich for one year now. English is my first language, however I also speak Mandarin and will begin my German studies. I have taught English to children in Asia and spent my first year in Munich as an Au Pair. I am now looking to find some babysitting hours in between my studies. I am still flexible with my time and would love to find a family to work with in Munich. If you're interested or would like to ask any questions feel free to contact me: jennypurkiss@hotmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you,

Jennifer

Hello Families!

I am an American English teacher looking for part-time, flexible babysitting. I've been working with children for over 15 years as a babysitter, nanny, and teacher. I am available Monday-Thursdays after 17:00 and Friday morning through early evening. I am available for occasional weekends as well. I'm seeking around 12-25 hours per month. I have a German driver's license and am able to drive automatic cars. However, I do not have my own car here in Munich. If you think I may be a fit for your family, please feel free to PM me.

Best Wishes,

Jenn