Munich babysitters available

5 posts in this topic

Hi there! My name is Eveliz Gatica, I’m 26 years old, and I studied psychology. I can speak German, English and Spanish. For the moment I’m looking for a babysitting job mostly In the mornings. I had work with families here in Munich as Au Pair and doing babysittings  with kids of 0 to 7 years old. I have lots of experience and good references! please let me knonw through a private message or an email if you are interested. 

Thank you so much! 

Evelizgatica@gmail.com 

Hello, families! I am offering babysitting services in/near Haidhausen! I am 26, from the US, and have been living in Munich for several months now. I'll be here for 2 years while my husband completes a masters program at TUM. Back home I worked as a Recreational Therapist, working one on one with children and young adults with disabilities. I would love to continue working with kids while living here. It would be ideal to find a family to work for a few days during the week but I am also available for the occasional weekend. I'm a native English speaker and just completed German A1.1. Email me (hmsharp16@gmail.com) me if you are interested!

Hi! I'm Natalie (24 years old) and I recently moved to Munich from the US. I don't speak any German and I'm a native English speaker. I am interested in babysitting while I am here and am available Monday-Friday. I've had many years of experience with babysitting kids of all ages (even babies) in the US. If you are interested, you can email me at nataliecestes@gmail.com or message me directly on this website. Thank you!

Hi! I am student, offering babysitting services in/near Bogenhausen! I am 27, from Brazil, and I speak English and Portuguese. Back home I worked in a hospital with health care and I volunteered for the pediatric ward entertaining children of various ages. I have so much fun with kids. I am available to talk about which days do you looking for and make an agreement. I just completed German A1.1. Email me if you are interested.

patricia_areis@hotmail.com

Thank you.

Hihi, I am currently an AuPair in Berg am Laim right by the S-bahn station. I'm from Southern California and an anglophone English speaker. I can speak a bit of Spanish and German, currently in a B1 German course. I graduated university this past year with a degree in Public Health and a minor in Spanish. I have years of experience working with children in many different environments and of different ages, especially relating to second language acquisition. Additionally, I offer English tutoring services if you're not too far!

I am not available on Tuesdays or Thursdays, but generally flexible and up for short notice and weekend babysitting. 

mailemdavis@gmail.com if interested or wanting any additional information!

Maile