Munich babysitters available

6 posts in this topic

On 21.2.2017, 11:44:42, jennb06 said:

Hello Jenn!If 16.45 in Sendling Westpark would also suit your schedule and you would be interested in at least 2 hours a week to start (either Tue or Wed), please PM me. My 9 years old daughter would be happy to meet you and spend some time with you. Best.Laura

Dear parents,

I'm a male student originally from Vienna, just moved to Munich at the beginning of this year to pursue my studies. I started babysitting when I was a teenager and since then I have been pusuing it on a more or less frequent basis for more than 13 years ... I also helped out as a summer aupair and during the time gained quite a lot of experience in childcare and nursing small infants / newborns.

I'm quite uncomplicated, friendly and reliable ... can stay overnight / weekends or also on a short notice. If you're interested, just mail me ... stephoonic@yahoo.de 

Cheers,
Stephan

My name is Erin, I am a 27 year old American, who has been living in Germany for several years. I have over 15 years of babysitting experience, and worked for many summers as a teaching assistant at a local summer camp. I love playing games, doing crafts, and baking with the kids I take care of!

I currently work for an international company, but am available after 18:00 (until late evening/early morning), and during the weekends. I am also more than happy to spend the weekend when parents are looking to do a short trip away! I do not smoke, I have no problem doing some light household chores (laundry, cleaning etc...) and I love working with families that have pets! If you are looking for a babysitter or dog-sitter please feel free to PM me.

Thank you,
Erin

Topics merged by admin

Youngish, childloving, cultivated 44 year old German/American, mother tongue German, international background, is looking for 1 or 2 new babysit families for evening babysitting, preferably babies and toddlers, also late hours and weekend, in Munich/City or nearby, lots of experience with children of all ages, 10-12 €/hour unless long night with little active babysitting, no car, pets no problem except for cats. Angelika Rabl, 015171039607, a_rabl@gmx.de 

I recently moved from North Carolina where I was a full time nanny and also previously worked in a preschool/daycare if anyone is looking for part time or full time childcare   Feel free to email me kayleightopping@gmail.com