Munich babysitters available

4 posts in this topic

Hello, my name is Sophia and I am currently on an erasmus semester in Munich. I am 20 years old and I am from England, I only speak English and a tiny bit of German. I have been babysitting for 6 years and I have also worked in nursery schools and at holiday camps (happy to provide references). I have experience looking after children 2 - 16 years old. Please send me a private message or email sclarke2@sheffield.ac.uk and I would be happy to answer any questions and discuss timings etc. I am looking forward to hearing from you! :)

Dear parents, my name is Victoria, I'm 26 years old  and i would like  to offer you babysitting services during  evenings and weekends(i am fully available during Christmas holidays as well)  I've gained a lot of experience in babysitting / childcare from previous jobs as a nanny / au-pair in 7 different families.I have a lot of experience in dealing with babies and toddlers. I live in  Feldmoching-Hasenbergl (near Sbahn Station Fasanerie).I speak fluently German,English ,Russian and French.Don't hesitate to contact me on vict225@gmail.com

Dear Parents, 

My name is Florencia, I'm from Chile and I will be staying in München with a Working Holiday Visa until March.

I'm 21 years old, I'm an art student, I've worked as a babysitter before and also I love kids!

My native language is spanish, although my english is very fluent, and I don't speak any german.

I'm currently available every day from January 5th until March.

If you are interested in a babysitter you can contact me on florenciamardonesb@gmail.com

I hope I will hear from you!

Happy Holidays, Flor.

Dear parents,

I'm a male student in my mid-twenties and living in Munich close to the Ostbahnhof. I started babysitting almost 13 years ago as a teenager and since then gained a lot of experience with children of different ages. I'm also quite experienced around childcare and nursing small infants & newborns (the youngest ones I took care of were 2 week old twins :-) ).

I'm quite uncomplicated, friendly and reliable ... can stay overnight / weekends or also on a short notice in case of emergencies.

If you're interested, just mail me ... stephoonic@yahoo.de 

Cheers,

Stephan