Munich babysitters wanted

10 posts in this topic

Hello,

we are a family with two children (6year-old daughter, 5 year-old son) and looking for a truly native english-speaking babysitter for Thursdays (afternoon/evening). We live in Bogenhausen/Zamdorf. 

If you are interested, please contact us! 

Email: kucsak@gmail.com

Cell number: 01736243567

Best regards

Kate

Hello! I am looking for someone who is available to look after my two 4,5+5,5 year old kids on Thursday’s from 14:30-17:30 or 18:00. We live in Lehel. Please send me an email if you are interested!

Hi, 

I am looking for someone with child care experience who could take care of 2-3 babies every morning - in our home (4-5h). It would be a sort of self made creche. 

We live right next to the English Garden in the city center, all babies live in the same building and they could go to playground in front of the door, or play in the garden of the house or in one of the 3 flats. 

We are looking for a fixed arrangement for the next 1,5/2 years, as all 3 mothers would like to go back to work. 

If you are interested, please let me know 

ricarda.wildemann@gmail.com

Many thanks,

Ricarda  

• Hello, I am looking for a babysitter as well. My daughter is 3 years old and my son 8 years old. We live in Riemerling/ Ottobrunn and I am looking for someone to do the pick ups from nursery at about 4pm and on Friday at about 2pm and then look after the children until I come home from work at about 6pm. We are looking for a fixed arrangement for the next 1,5- 2 years. If you are intrested please mail me on simonehu@gmx.de

Hello everyone! We are currently looking for a babysitter for my two children (4 and 5) minimum two days a week (tuesdays and Wednesday’s) if possible also 4 days a week (we now have a girl on Erasmus looking after them on mondays and Thursday’s but only until July when she leaves the country). Hours are 14:30 to 17:30 and we live in Lehel. Please let me know if you are interested and I can tell you more. 😊 e-mail: martina.poulopati@gmail.com

Hi there, we're a family of 4 with two boys aged 6 and 3. We're looking for a male/female sitter to help with the occasional pick up, doc appointment, bringing and picking up eldest at after school activity. When the kids have gotten used to you and likewise, we're looking for someone to also do nights, without a sleep over. We're really easy going and authentic so we're looking for someone equally easy going that might also love playing the drums/guitar or just generally not do it for the money exclusively. We live in Oberschleißheim.

Mail: mail@heikefleischer.de

Looking forward to meeting you! Love, Heike, Liam, Noah and Dad

Hello- We will be traveling to Feldafing from the US for a week vacation July 21-28. We will have 4 children with us ages 16 months- 6 years, and are looking for an extra hand from time to time throughout the week. If this sounds like a fit for you please email me at pbschlichter@gmail.com and we can discuss specifics as we are somewhat flexible on days and times that week.

Thank you!
Pam

Hello,

We are looking for a native English speaking babysitter for our 3y/o daughter. We need someone who is available from 3:30 pm an least 1 day a week. Our daughter does not speak English, so we would like her to learn it from you. It would be great if you are a teacher experienced with adults as well.

How often: Once a week for first couple of month and then twice a week.
Where: Pasing (home) Aubing (Kindergarten)
Mail: ira.volosova@gmail.com

Hi,

we are looking for an intelligent, engaging english-speaking babysitter/nanny for our amazing 4 year old son and 11 year old daughter. We need someone from Monday - Friday (Monday to Thursday is also an option) from 4pm-7pm/8pm (flexibility would be important). Only apply if you have had previous experiences as a babysitter / nanny

Pay is fair and we are based in Lehel/near chinese tower. Plus, they are real fun. 

Please contact me per mail: ninasahgal@yahoo.com with your references and your salary expectations.

Kind regards