Munich babysitters wanted

12 posts in this topic

Hello,

We are a French family, looking for a babysitter, preferably native english speaker, to pick-up our 2 daughters (6 & 4 years old), bring them back home /or to sport activities, until one of us is back from work.

Timing : ~2 hours/day, from 2 days/week - up to 4 days/week (flexible), usually from ~4 to 6 pm.

Where : Our bigger girl is at the French school (Giesing U bahn and S Bahn), the younger one at a Kindergarten nearby (3 stops away with the bus 59 from Giesing). We live in Fasangarten (1 sbahn stop from Giesing), Ideally you live not too far away.

We are eager to hearing from you! Please PM me if interested in / or send me an email to capelmyriam@yahoo.com

Hi There, 

We are looking for a babysitter / nounou / aupair (also possible as we have a free extra bedroom) to help taking care of our 3 Kids (10, 8, 6). We would prefer an english native Speaker and someone affectionate who has experience with Kids. 

Tasks are the following:

-pick up our youngest son at the french School in Giesing and come back to Pasing

-help at home with homeworks, bringing the Kids to Sports and light household work

-babyitting in the evening from time to time

If interested please contact me at isa.pecheur@yahoo.co.uk

I look Forward to Meeting you, 

Isabelle

HI, 

I'm looking for a Babysitter for our 3 childeren ages 3.5, 2.5 and 6 months old. 

i am looking for someone that would be able to come 2/3 times a week in the morining to watch the baby and 2/3 times a week in the afternoon. 

I need someone who is able to engage my children well in activities, who is loving, dedicated, reliable and extremely flexible.

i will also need occasional nights and weekends. 

We live in Bogenhausen with public transportation very accessible.

if this is something that interests you please contact me at malkydisk@gmail.com 

Hello. 

We are looking for help watching our 18-month old daughter 12-15 hours during the week, and occasionally if we go out but only if it fits your schedule (on an ad hoc basis). My husband and I both work from home so are generally around but I need to be able to put in some dedicated baby free hours and baby likes to play with someone other than her mom (who she thinks can be a bit boring).  Our wonderful babysitter is traveling/visiting home from October 9 for 3 months so we are hoping to find someone for this time.  We are very flexible as to schedule so it could fit in with a school schedule - but generally 2-3 afternoons a week (or on the weekend).  Our current babysitter could talk to you and would hopefully say we are pretty low key and our little one is a sweetie. She likes to: play in muddy puddles, gather and smell flowers, eat stones and/or dance like a snake charmer.  We are looking for someone responsible, big-hearted and experienced who likes to have fun, sing, play and be patient with 18 month old whims.  English preferred but we can certainly communicate in German.   We are in the Bogenhausen area and have a good sized garden which makes outside play pretty easy!

if you are interested, please send me a personal message through Toytown or email (ean7@cornell.edu), but please don't respond on the board directly as I don't know how often I will check back. 

Thanks, Elizabeth

Looking for a Russian speaking person who can do homework with my 9-years old son once a week and do babysitting with a 1-year old girl (maybe 1-2 times a month in the evenings). Good knowledge of Russian is required. We live in Aschheim (East of Munich). Will be happy to hear from you!

Hello,

our babysitter moved so we are looking for a new person (English native speaker preferred) to look after our girls (6 and 8 years old) once a week in the afternoon on a regularly basis. They are bilingual and are used to babysitters. Occasionally, additional babysitting in the evening or additional afternoons required. We live in Laim. If interested, please send PM. Thank you!

We are looking for an English speaking Nanny that can pick up our kids 1 to 2 days a week at 4 pm in the Kita and takes care of them until 7 pm.We are a German family but the kids go to bilingual Kita and currently have an American Nanny.

The kids are 4,5 and 2,5 years old, we live in Harlaching next to Mangfallplatz.

There is no needs to do any work at home, but giving them diner at home in the evening.

If you have experience with kids, like very active ones and have time once or twice a week, please contact me per mail:
Anke.niedernberg@web.de

We are looking forward to hearing from you

Anke

Hello there, 

we are also looking for an English native babysitter. 

We are a German speaking family and live in Munich-Waldtrudering. We need someone who would take care of our 3-year-old son Luke. He visited a bilingual Kita and we would like him to further strengthen his English skills. 

Would you be interested? We need a babysitter once or twice a week for 2-4 hours. 

Looking forward to hearing from you.

0163-8181223

Hello,

We are looking for a babysitter 3-4 days a week (Mon-Wed/Thu) to pick up our kids (3 & 4 years old) from kindergarden in Lehel at 14:15, bring them home (5min walking distance) and play with them until about 18:15. Our kids are bilingual English/German.

If you are interested, please email at martina.poulopati@gmail.com or call at 0173 294 8999.

Thank you,

Martina

Hi, 

we are looking for native English-speaking babysitter /nanny, who could come once or twice a week and speak / play with my daughter (2 years old) in English. We live close to S Rosenheimer Platz and S Ostbahnhof. 

If you are interested, please email at julja.harwardt@gmail.com.

We are looking forward to hearing from you

Julja

Hello. My family and I have recently relocated from Manhattan. I am looking for a native English speaker, with extensive

infant care, to watch our 7 month old baby 2 days a week for a few hours. At this point we are extremely flexible - and would be able to work around a suitable candidate’s schedule. We live in Ludwigsvorstadt-Isarvorstadt. Please email me at grace.epstein@gmail.com. 

Thank you!

Searching for babysitting in Unterschleissheim

Dear Babysitters,

We are a family with a 6 months old baby and we are searching for a babysitter.

The times would be on each Monday from 19:30 to 22:30 plus some other sporadical evenings.

We live in Unterschleissheim very close to the Sbahn station "Lohhof".

Please contact us if you are interested and if you live close to us.

Contact details:

viktoriac47@hotmail.com

Viktoria