Munich babysitters wanted

7 posts in this topic

Hello there, 

we are also looking for an English native babysitter for our 4-year-old son in Munich Waldtrudering. We would need someone for 1-2 hours once or twice a week. 

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards, Nina E. 

Hello,

we are currently looking for a babysitter who occasionally takes care of our 2 daughters, aged 7 and 9 years old. They are both bilingual so English native speaker preferred. The job would require picking them up from school at 3:30 and stay until dinner/bed time/or later. Frequency is occasional (i.e. when I'm on business trips). Nice girls, nice family, located in Laim! Looking forward hearing from you! (PM). Thank you! Christine

Hello,

we are a family with two children (6year-old daughter, 5 year-old son) and looking for a truly native english-speaking babysitter for Thursdays (afternoon/evening). We live in Bogenhausen/Zamdorf. 

If you are interested, please contact us! 

Email: kucsak@gmail.com

Cell number: 01736243567

Best regards

Kate

Hello! I am looking for someone who is available to look after my two 4,5+5,5 year old kids on Thursday’s from 14:30-17:30 or 18:00. We live in Lehel. Please send me an email if you are interested!

Hi, 

I am looking for someone with child care experience who could take care of 2-3 babies every morning - in our home (4-5h). It would be a sort of self made creche. 

We live right next to the English Garden in the city center, all babies live in the same building and they could go to playground in front of the door, or play in the garden of the house or in one of the 3 flats. 

We are looking for a fixed arrangement for the next 1,5/2 years, as all 3 mothers would like to go back to work. 

If you are interested, please let me know 

ricarda.wildemann@gmail.com

Many thanks,

Ricarda  

• Hello, I am looking for a babysitter as well. My daughter is 3 years old and my son 8 years old. We live in Riemerling/ Ottobrunn and I am looking for someone to do the pick ups from nursery at about 4pm and on Friday at about 2pm and then look after the children until I come home from work at about 6pm. We are looking for a fixed arrangement for the next 1,5- 2 years. If you are intrested please mail me on simonehu@gmx.de