Munich babysitters wanted

19 posts in this topic

English-German speaking afternoon nanny

For one of our clients we seek a very gentle and professional nanny with (at least) intermedidate German skills - so that you an assist the children (7 and 3 years) with some homework (older one) and German vocabulary.
This part-time post is rather clear-cut with working hours Mon-Fri 15.-18.30 and weekends off.

Excellent salary package offered.

Location is right in the heart of Schwabing / Munich

You fit this role best if you have worked in sole charge roles before, can also communicate a little in English (with the mother) and have worked with children these ages before.

Should you be interested in this vacancy, please get in touch with us and quote job Id. 1861. We are looking forward to hearing from you

Thank you

www.felicity-nannies.de

English nanny for Munich top family, live-in

For one of our clients we are presently seeking to fill a post in central Munich for a family with 4 children between 3-9 years of age - fully staffed house.

Usually one is in charge with no more than 2 children in care. Prime time between 18.00-20.00 hrs, when all children are back and there is dinner, bathing, story and bed time.

The English mother tongue is required to cover some weekends, assist with the daily routines and activity rides.
Ideal candidate is proactive, educated, enthusiastic and has a formal childcare qualification as well as previous experience in busy households with more than 2 children.

Accommodation: own bedroom with separate bathroom, TV, DVD and mobile phone supplied. Long duration planned - competitive pay package.

Starts ASAP
Should you be interested in this role, please get in touch with us by quoting job reference Id. 1858 G - M.
Thank you

Dear Sir/ Madam

My name is Eva and I found your message on Toytown website

I come from Poland but I want move to Munich soon as possible.

I am very open, happy and positive person. I like to play piano, cook, travel and spend time with friends and family.

After studies I worked as a teacher. I was teaching piano and music education in the music school in Poland. Since I finished my work in Poland I would like to move to Germany (Munich), learn the language and find a job as a nanny. I visited already this area before during vacation, and I liked it very much.

I come from family of 5: My parents, Maria and Boguslaw, one sister Kinga and one brother Konrad, I am the youngest from my family. We also have a dog husky, his name is Brylant. My brother and sister have already kids and I help them taking care of them. I play also piano with them, they like it very much. They are in age of 3-6, girls: Julia, Isabelle, Anna Maria :)

I like to spend time with kids, do creative activities, cook, paint, do sports. I like to play games, read books, sing. I can comfortably say that I sincerely enjoy spending time with children. 

My first language is Polish and I speak English and little German. I still would like to learn better Languages, it is fun to learn new culture and meet new people. During my studies I went to Germany and Belgium for Erasmus program, I have learned there English and German language. I speak little German but I understand almost everything.

I would be happy to have the opportunity to speak with you, answer whatever questions you may have about me or my childcare experiences, to learn more about what you expect from me.

my email: evka87music@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you. 

Nice wishes,

Eva

On 7/21/2017, 8:50:28, Felicity Nannies said:

English-German speaking afternoon nanny

For one of our clients we seek a very gentle and professional nanny with (at least) intermedidate German skills - so that you an assist the children (7 and 3 years) with some homework (older one) and German vocabulary.
This part-time post is rather clear-cut with working hours Mon-Fri 15.-18.30 and weekends off.

Excellent salary package offered.

Location is right in the heart of Schwabing / Munich

You fit this role best if you have worked in sole charge roles before, can also communicate a little in English (with the mother) and have worked with children these ages before.

Should you be interested in this vacancy, please get in touch with us and quote job Id. 1861. We are looking forward to hearing from you

Thank you

www.felicity-nannies.de

Dear Sir/ Madam

My name is Eva and I found your message on Toytown website

I come from Poland but I want move to Munich soon as possible.

I am very open, happy and positive person. I like to play piano, cook, travel and spend time with friends and family.

After studies I worked as a teacher. I was teaching piano and music education in the music school in Poland. Since I finished my work in Poland I would like to move to Germany (Munich, learn the language and find a work. I visited already this area before in the vacation, and I liked it very much.

I come from family of 5: My parents, Maria and Boguslaw, one sister Kinga and one brother Konrad, I am the youngest from my family. We also have a dog husky, his name is Brylant. My brother and sister have already kids and I help them taking care of them. I play also piano with them, they like it very much. They are in age of 3-6, girls: Julia, Isabelle, Anna Maria :)

I like to spend time with kids, do creative activities, cook, paint, do sports. I like to play games, read books, sing. I can comfortably say that I sincerely enjoy spending time with children. 

My first language is Polish and I speak English and little German. I still would like to learn better Languages, it is fun to learn new culture and meet new people. During my studies I went to Germany and Belgium for Erasmus program, I have learned there English and German language. I speak little German but I understand almost everything.

I would be happy to have the opportunity to speak with you, answer whatever questions you may have about me or my childcare experiences, to learn more about your family, your interests and to know more about what you expect from me.

My email is: evka87music@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you. 

Nice wishes,

Eva

On 7/18/2017, 7:25:42, Gwen Haag said:

Seeking after school nanny or sitter for 2 elementary school boys starting in September

Hello,

We are a family of 5 moving from California to Munich this summer and are starting to arrange child care for the year to come. Our children are 7, 5, and 2, and the 2 older (boys) will need to be picked up from school 3-5 days a week and taken home or to activities, supervision doing their homework, learning German, and we will probably ask for some light housework as well until one parent gets home.

We are French, all of us speak fluent English, none of us speaks fluent German :)

Depending on how many days/week and hours/day, this is probably 15-20 hours a week. If interested please PM me on Toytown. Thank you !

Gwen

Dear Gwen,

How are you?

Are you still looking for a nanny for your children?

Best wishes,

Eva :)

On 7/18/2017, 7:25:42, Gwen Haag said:

Hello, I am Angelika, 44 years old, still youngish and young looking, cultivated, cosmopolitan, cheerful, half German, half American, mother tongue German but almost fluent in English plus very good level in French and good level in Italian, and have again free capacities for babysitting, evening (not before 5 p.m.), also weekend and on an irregular basis. I have lots of experience with children, all ages, also in international families, from babysit and au pair jobs in Germany, the US and France and occasional jobs in family centers in Munich, and do babysitting because I love children but don't want to have children myself nor work fulltime with children. My usual fee is 10-12 €/hour, less ok if there is lots of passive babysitting, pets welcome except for cats, no car and only jobs in Munich city and nearby with good public transportation. Looking forward to hearing from you, Angelika (015171039607

Looking for nanny - english native 

Hi, 

I am looking for a native speaker who

either:

would like to spend some time with our children - so they don't forget their English. This would be 2-4 hours in the afternoon 2-3 times a week. Sometime picking up the kids from school, playing together, talking ... So we are looking for someone who can come up with nice ideas for games or conversations with our two boys (age 5 and 6). 

or: 

We also have a small baby in the house, so if you would be available for more hours during the day and would also be interested in a baby-nanny job, we also need someone to help us with the baby - a caring loving person. 

If both - this would be best!

If you are interested, please e mail me on 

Ricarda.Wildemann@gmail.com 

Best,

Ricarda  

ps:  This job would be in München Schwabing 

Dear babysitters,

I'm a single mom with a 5 1/2 years old who is used to native English speakers since birth. As my babysitter need to compensate the work of another person due to sickness I'm urgently looking for a babysitter from mid September onwards. You need to be fluent in English as my son will learn from you. You need to pick him up from kindergarden on Thursdays and probably Tuesdays as well. Time is normally 3:45p.m to 6p.m sometimes I need to travel and therefore it might be eight when I will return. So there is dinner needed and that you bring him to bed.

He is an easy going little man who loves to play soccer, watching movies etc. He will start pre-school from September onwards and I have pre-school books from the US as well. We live in Milbertshofen, close to U2 Milbertshofen and U3 Petuelring.

Thanks in advance for responding 

Anja & Felix (my son's name)

HI, 

I'm looking for a Babysitter for my 3 Kids ages 3.5, 2.5 and 6 months old. 

i am looking for someone that would be able to come 2/3 times a week in the morining to watch the baby and 2/3 times a week in the afternoon. 

I need someone who is able to engage my children well in activities, who is loving, dedicated, reliable and extremely flexible.

i will also need occasional nights and weekends. 

We live in Bogenhausen with public transportation very accessible.

if this is something that interests you please contact me at malkydisk@gmail.com 

Dear All,

Our babysitter / Nanny is moving so we are looking for someone new to help us out asap!

We are an English / German family living in Lehel. We have two wonderful children 4 and 10.

We are looking for a native English speaker 5 days a week from approx 4pm- approx 7pm everyday (preferably also willing to be flexible regarding timing). Tasks involve picking up our son from nursery, cooking an evening meal for both kids and spending time and having fun with them!

We are centrally located, the kids are used to babysitters and are bilingual.

Where's the catch? None - Please drop me an email if interested with your CV, references and salary expectations - PM me here: ninasahgal@yahoo.com.   

Hello,

We are a French family, now looking for someone taking care of our 2 daughters (6 & 4 years old ), as our current babysitter moved out of Munich.

Our bigger girl is at the French school (Giesing U bahn and S Bahn), the younger one at a Kindergarten nearby (3 stops away with the bus 59 from Giesing).
We are looking for someone preferably native english speaker, who can pick-up both girls, bring them back home and have some fun until one of us is back from work.

This would mean ideally have around 2,5 hours free from Monday to Thursday between 4 pm and 6.30 pm.

We live in Fasangarten, Ideally you live not too far away from this area.

We are eager to hearing from you! Please PM me if interested in / or send me an email to capelmyriam@yahoo.com

Hi all

I am looking for a babysitter for occasional evenings and weekends.  We have two boys, aged 4 and 6.  While we are english-speakers, I'd prefer a native German speaker to help the boys with their German.  The boys are very easy-going and fairly easy to take care of.

We live near Josephsplatz.  Please PM me if interested.

Thanks,

Ken

Hello Babysitters

Our daughter is turning seven this November, and she goes to St. Georges, the English International school, now located at Heidemannstr. 182, 80939 - in Schwabing Freimann.

As we are both working, we have an arrangement with someone who picks her up from school and drops her at my office in the East of Munich near Berg-Am-Laim.

Our babysitter will be leaving soon and we are looking for someone who can continue to do this for us.

Pickup is normally at 4:30 p.m., except Fridays, when it is at 3:30 p.m.

Also, usually for the week before or after a vacation, it is at 3:30 p.m.

Time investment should be around 1.5 hours I would say.

Please could you let us know if you are able to take this up and what is your expectation by sending a PM ?

We are looking for someone reliable and dependable - as there is little to no waiting time after the school ends every afternoon.

Thanks and Regards

Ishani

Dear Babysitters,

I am looking for a babysitter that will :

1) bring him from Hort (near Ostbastholf) to his dance classes ( near Herkommerplatz) Mondays afternoon (starting 18.09)

2) look after him tusdays evening (3 hours / starting 12.09).

The ideal candidate should take care of both "duties" but it is not a must.

My son ( almost 6 years old) speaks french and german.

If you are interested, please write me at anaissa80@googlemail.com

Hallo Babysitters,

Iam looking for someone to pick up my 6 year old  son (Phorms Bogenhausen) at 15:45 (please should be on time) and bring him to home(Moosach)( 3 days a week as of now) . We are looking for someone who is reliable , trustworthy ! If you are interested,please send me  a message .

Thanks !

Dear Babysitters,

We are seeking for a long-term babysitter that could care of ours children a couple of hours from 4 pm to 6 pm in the area of Bogenhausen. We are a family coming from Spain that lives in Munich since 2010, we have a 6 years old girl, a 2 years old boy and a little Yorkshire dog. 

We are specifically looking for a native English speaker person, so our children could learn English, besides their German and Spanish.

The main tasks for the candidate would be to pick up the children from daycare and care of them in the playground/home until we are back from work (usually between 5:30 and 6 pm). 

Additionally, we can also offer some babysitting hours for breakfast and taking the childrens to daycare, but this is just an idea. 

Our contact details: 
       Albert Ramirez
       +49 176 570 80095
       Albert.Rami@gmail.com 

Hello,

We are a French family, looking for a babysitter, preferably native english speaker, to pick-up our 2 daughters (6 & 4 years old), bring them back home /or to sport activities, until one of us is back from work.

Timing : ~2 hours/day, from 2 days/week - up to 4 days/week (flexible), usually from ~4 to 6 pm.

Where : Our bigger girl is at the French school (Giesing U bahn and S Bahn), the younger one at a Kindergarten nearby (3 stops away with the bus 59 from Giesing). We live in Fasangarten (1 sbahn stop from Giesing), Ideally you live not too far away.

We are eager to hearing from you! Please PM me if interested in / or send me an email to capelmyriam@yahoo.com

Hi There, 

We are looking for a babysitter / nounou / aupair (also possible as we have a free extra bedroom) to help taking care of our 3 Kids (10, 8, 6). We would prefer an english native Speaker and someone affectionate who has experience with Kids. 

Tasks are the following:

-pick up our youngest son at the french School in Giesing and come back to Pasing

-help at home with homeworks, bringing the Kids to Sports and light household work

-babyitting in the evening from time to time

If interested please contact me at isa.pecheur@yahoo.co.uk

I look Forward to Meeting you, 

Isabelle