Munich babysitters wanted

12 posts in this topic

Dear Babysitters,

We are a half-spanish and half-italian family living in Munich. We are looking for an english or german speaking babysitter for our 6 moths old baby, who help me with the baby while I work from home. It will be a part time position, 3 or 4 hours in the morning starting on 5th july.

If you are interested, please send an email to patrialba.a@gmail.com

We are looking forward to hearing from you

Munich English  nanny/ babysitter:

Hello! 

We are looking for a warm-hearted and enthusiastic babysitter who likes working with toddlers ;-)

Our 15 month old daughter loves dancing, reading, animals and exploring.

Native (or at that level) English is desired! 

It needs to be on a Tuesday or Wednesday afternoon ( and  occasionally both days). If this sounds like something you would be up for or available to do, I would be happy to hear from you! 

This is my email address: 

kel850308@gmail.com

warmest regards,

Kelly

Dear Nannies/Babysitters,

I am currently a full time nanny for an english-speaking family in Schwabing with an eight year old daughter. In late August, I am unfortunately returning to the US and they are subsequently looking for a replacement. During the school year, they need someone to pick up their daughter from school and stay with her for 3-4 hours per day (15-20 hours per week). On school holidays and summer break, they require someone to watch their daughter all day.

I have worked with this family for almost a year and can't say enough good things about them! The family is super welcoming and flexible and their daughter is truly a joy to be around. I would highly recommend reaching out to them if you are at all interested!

If interested, please e-mail the mother at mona6@yahoo.com with a copy of your CV.

All my best,

Ashleigh

Looking for an English-speaking babysitter for weekend evenings

Hello babysitters,

We are looking for a babysitter to come watch our 7-month-old son sometimes on weekend evenings. I'm American and my husband is German and our son is being raised bilingually. We would prefer an English native speaker to help reinforce that language. We live about a 15-minute walk from the Unterhaching S-Bahn station. Please send me an email at lenore.bartko@gmail.com if you're interested. 

Thanks!

Lenore

Re-posting from May 31 as we haven't found someone to fill the position yet.

Seeking part-time native English speaker nanny

This is a long term part-time position. The job is based in Gauting - a 35 minutes or so S-bahn ride from central Munich.

We are looking for a part-time native English speaker with regular afternoon schedule, starting Sep 2017. You will pick up our child after kindergarten mid afternoon (3 pm) Monday to Thursday, and care for her until one parent gets home (around 6 pm). Both the kindergarten and our home are within walking distance from the Gauting S-bahn station.

We are an English & German speaking household. Everyone in the household speaks English. The child and the father both also speak fluent German. The mother also speaks Mandarin Chinese.

If you have read thus far and are interested, please send an email to chenlinck@gmail.com. Thanks!

Seeking after school nanny or sitter for 2 elementary school boys starting in September

Hello,

We are a family of 5 moving from California to Munich this summer and are starting to arrange child care for the year to come. Our children are 7, 5, and 2, and the 2 older (boys) will need to be picked up from school 3-5 days a week and taken home or to activities, supervision doing their homework, learning German, and we will probably ask for some light housework as well until one parent gets home.

We are French, all of us speak fluent English, none of us speaks fluent German :)

Depending on how many days/week and hours/day, this is probably 15-20 hours a week. If interested please PM me on Toytown. Thank you !

Gwen

English-German speaking afternoon nanny

For one of our clients we seek a very gentle and professional nanny with (at least) intermedidate German skills - so that you an assist the children (7 and 3 years) with some homework (older one) and German vocabulary.
This part-time post is rather clear-cut with working hours Mon-Fri 15.-18.30 and weekends off.

Excellent salary package offered.

Location is right in the heart of Schwabing / Munich

You fit this role best if you have worked in sole charge roles before, can also communicate a little in English (with the mother) and have worked with children these ages before.

Should you be interested in this vacancy, please get in touch with us and quote job Id. 1861. We are looking forward to hearing from you

Thank you

www.felicity-nannies.de

English nanny for Munich top family, live-in

For one of our clients we are presently seeking to fill a post in central Munich for a family with 4 children between 3-9 years of age - fully staffed house.

Usually one is in charge with no more than 2 children in care. Prime time between 18.00-20.00 hrs, when all children are back and there is dinner, bathing, story and bed time.

The English mother tongue is required to cover some weekends, assist with the daily routines and activity rides.
Ideal candidate is proactive, educated, enthusiastic and has a formal childcare qualification as well as previous experience in busy households with more than 2 children.

Accommodation: own bedroom with separate bathroom, TV, DVD and mobile phone supplied. Long duration planned - competitive pay package.

Starts ASAP
Should you be interested in this role, please get in touch with us by quoting job reference Id. 1858 G - M.
Thank you

Dear Sir/ Madam

My name is Eva and I found your message on Toytown website

I come from Poland but I want move to Munich soon as possible.

I am very open, happy and positive person. I like to play piano, cook, travel and spend time with friends and family.

After studies I worked as a teacher. I was teaching piano and music education in the music school in Poland. Since I finished my work in Poland I would like to move to Germany (Munich), learn the language and find a job as a nanny. I visited already this area before during vacation, and I liked it very much.

I come from family of 5: My parents, Maria and Boguslaw, one sister Kinga and one brother Konrad, I am the youngest from my family. We also have a dog husky, his name is Brylant. My brother and sister have already kids and I help them taking care of them. I play also piano with them, they like it very much. They are in age of 3-6, girls: Julia, Isabelle, Anna Maria :)

I like to spend time with kids, do creative activities, cook, paint, do sports. I like to play games, read books, sing. I can comfortably say that I sincerely enjoy spending time with children. 

My first language is Polish and I speak English and little German. I still would like to learn better Languages, it is fun to learn new culture and meet new people. During my studies I went to Germany and Belgium for Erasmus program, I have learned there English and German language. I speak little German but I understand almost everything.

I would be happy to have the opportunity to speak with you, answer whatever questions you may have about me or my childcare experiences, to learn more about what you expect from me.

my email: evka87music@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you. 

Nice wishes,

Eva

On 7/21/2017, 8:50:28, Felicity Nannies said:

English-German speaking afternoon nanny

For one of our clients we seek a very gentle and professional nanny with (at least) intermedidate German skills - so that you an assist the children (7 and 3 years) with some homework (older one) and German vocabulary.
This part-time post is rather clear-cut with working hours Mon-Fri 15.-18.30 and weekends off.

Excellent salary package offered.

Location is right in the heart of Schwabing / Munich

You fit this role best if you have worked in sole charge roles before, can also communicate a little in English (with the mother) and have worked with children these ages before.

Should you be interested in this vacancy, please get in touch with us and quote job Id. 1861. We are looking forward to hearing from you

Thank you

www.felicity-nannies.de

Dear Sir/ Madam

My name is Eva and I found your message on Toytown website

I come from Poland but I want move to Munich soon as possible.

I am very open, happy and positive person. I like to play piano, cook, travel and spend time with friends and family.

After studies I worked as a teacher. I was teaching piano and music education in the music school in Poland. Since I finished my work in Poland I would like to move to Germany (Munich, learn the language and find a work. I visited already this area before in the vacation, and I liked it very much.

I come from family of 5: My parents, Maria and Boguslaw, one sister Kinga and one brother Konrad, I am the youngest from my family. We also have a dog husky, his name is Brylant. My brother and sister have already kids and I help them taking care of them. I play also piano with them, they like it very much. They are in age of 3-6, girls: Julia, Isabelle, Anna Maria :)

I like to spend time with kids, do creative activities, cook, paint, do sports. I like to play games, read books, sing. I can comfortably say that I sincerely enjoy spending time with children. 

My first language is Polish and I speak English and little German. I still would like to learn better Languages, it is fun to learn new culture and meet new people. During my studies I went to Germany and Belgium for Erasmus program, I have learned there English and German language. I speak little German but I understand almost everything.

I would be happy to have the opportunity to speak with you, answer whatever questions you may have about me or my childcare experiences, to learn more about your family, your interests and to know more about what you expect from me.

My email is: evka87music@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you. 

Nice wishes,

Eva

On 7/18/2017, 7:25:42, Gwen Haag said:

Seeking after school nanny or sitter for 2 elementary school boys starting in September

Hello,

We are a family of 5 moving from California to Munich this summer and are starting to arrange child care for the year to come. Our children are 7, 5, and 2, and the 2 older (boys) will need to be picked up from school 3-5 days a week and taken home or to activities, supervision doing their homework, learning German, and we will probably ask for some light housework as well until one parent gets home.

We are French, all of us speak fluent English, none of us speaks fluent German :)

Depending on how many days/week and hours/day, this is probably 15-20 hours a week. If interested please PM me on Toytown. Thank you !

Gwen

Dear Gwen,

How are you?

Are you still looking for a nanny for your children?

Best wishes,

Eva :)

On 7/18/2017, 7:25:42, Gwen Haag said:

Hello, I am Angelika, 44 years old, still youngish and young looking, cultivated, cosmopolitan, cheerful, half German, half American, mother tongue German but almost fluent in English plus very good level in French and good level in Italian, and have again free capacities for babysitting, evening (not before 5 p.m.), also weekend and on an irregular basis. I have lots of experience with children, all ages, also in international families, from babysit and au pair jobs in Germany, the US and France and occasional jobs in family centers in Munich, and do babysitting because I love children but don't want to have children myself nor work fulltime with children. My usual fee is 10-12 €/hour, less ok if there is lots of passive babysitting, pets welcome except for cats, no car and only jobs in Munich city and nearby with good public transportation. Looking forward to hearing from you, Angelika (015171039607