Munich babysitters wanted

21 posts in this topic

Dear Babysitters

I'm looking for a babysitter from August 16 to prepare my 4 year old son in the morning and take him to kindergarten.
Therefore I need a babysitter available Mondays to Fridays from 6.30 to 8am.

Ideally you should be able to speak French or German but not a must!

I live in Michael Huber-Weg (Ostbahnhof 5 minutes walk or bus / tram station Haidenauplatz) and the kindergarden is in the Bazeillerstrasse (10 minutes walk from Ostbahnhof or Rosenheimerplatzat)

If you are interested, please contact me at anaissa80@googlemail.com,

Regards,
Anaissa

We are an Spanish family that move to Munich 4 years ago. My almost 6 year old daugther is fluent in spanish and german. She has been also attending a bilingual German-English Kindergarten, and she understand 80-90% of what is said in English.

In the German school system she will not have any English lessons for a few years, and I think it is a pity that she will loose what she already learned.

That´s the reason why I'm looking for someone (english native speaker) to pick her up from school, in order not to loose the contact with the english leanguage.

It could be compatible with another job.  I look for some one for 10-12 hours per week from 15:30 (Monday - -Thursday) and from 14:00 on Friday, as my daughter is attending the "Ganztag-Schule) Please if you are interested, contact back to me. ester.gguil@gmail.com

Best Regards

We are a French family living in Munich East (Hechtseestr. 10 -Ramersdorf) with easy access to public transport (Bus stop in front of the House - 7 min. to Ostbahnhof).

We are looking for someone to pick up our 2 daughters (3 & 5 years old) from the Kindergarten - located in our living Area (michaelibad - Ramersdorf) up to 5 Times a week (~4:30-6:30pm) and bring them to sport activities/ play with them at Home.

High Preference for English native speakers. We could offer a Mini job contract as a basis / tbc.
If you are interested, please send us your CV & salary expectations, by e-mail capelmyriam@yahoo.com or by PM.
Looking forward to hearing from you, Myriam

A family in Solln, Munich are currently interviewing US expats for au pair position to starting September for their twins (7 year old girl & boy) and daughter (5 year old). Please send your motivation letter (including relevant experience and references a plus) and CV to the following email address: figulla@gmx.de

We are a family of 4 - German, but lived in the US for 4 years. We relocated to Germany and are looking for a native English speaker who would like to babysit our kids (5 and 7 years) one afternoon per week.

Days are quite flexible (2pm to 6pm).

The kids are bilingual and love to be outside, do handicrafts, play Lego etc. They are easygoing and are used to be with caregivers - so there shouldn't be an issue :)

We live in Oberschleissheim, close to SBahn, 7 min walk.

Please let me know if this would be interesting for you!

Thanks, Stefanie

stefanieschmidt@hotmail.com

On 7/15/2016, 10:18:35, boeseknecht said:

We're a family of 4 (2kids, 7y and 5y) and are looking for an English speaking nanny/babysitter supporting us on 2 afternoons per week (~2-7pm) + maybe one evening per month. We live in Grünwald approx 5mins walk from the tram station.

If you are a reliable and outgoing person and love to work with children we'd be happy to meet you. You can send us a pm or e-mail us at daniel.vohrer@gmail.com

Hello nannies,

due to unforeseen circumstances our nanny had to return to Canada. We are therefore looking for a replacement as soon as possible. 

we are a family of four with a boy, age 5, and a girl, age 1.5 years. Both kids go to daycare, but we need help to pick our girl up from the Krippe on Mondays and Wednesdays (3.30/4pm) and spend the afternoon with her until 5.30/6ish. Duties would also include to put our older boy to bed one evening per week and babysit both kids until we're home (7.30/8pm - 11/11.30pm). Additionally, we sometimes require help to cover another evening per week.

we are looking for a Native English speaker with experience in childcare who is 100% reliable, caring and fun to be with. It would be great to find someone who is as interested in a long-term commitment as we are. Preference will be given to candidates who live central or in an easy commute distance to Neuhausen (Rotkreuzplatz).

please contact me on lisewski@gmx.com.

looking forward to hearing from you.

best,

Jojo

We are looking for a new occasional regular babysitters mainly for nights out but potentially for school pick up too. We live in ottobrunn and have 2 children 5 and 7. We have an need on 22nd and 29th sept evening then probably once per 1 month at the most. Possibly school pick up would be in ottobrunn around 4pm. We would like a babysitter willing to come to ottobrunn possibly to the late evening and manage putting 2 kids to bed. 

Hello there,

we´re looking for a babysitter for our 4-year old on a regular basis once or twice a week between 6 and 10 pm ( usually two hours/ four hours when we go out). Our daughter speaks German and English at home and kindergarten, hence speaking German is not necessary. She is a happy and curious child who loves coloring, singing, dancing and story reading. We live downtown close to Viktualienmarkt on U1/2. We´re looking for a longterm commitment like we had with our last babysitter who took care of our little one for more than two years.

Please don't hesitate to contact me via PM.

We're looking forward to hearing from you !

We are a family of three, with a 5 year old daughter (turning 6 this November), leaving in Laim, Munich. I am working in the East of Munich, near Josephsburg. We are looking for someone to regularly pick our daughter up from School at Petuelring and drop her near my office. Pick up time will be 430 pm every weekday, except Friday, when it is 330 pm. 

If interested, please send your details/CV and contact number to idg.ishani@gmail.com. We are looking at a start date of 13th of October. 

On 9/8/2016, 12:28:27, ishanidasgupta said:

We are a family of three, with a 5 year old daughter (turning 6 this November), leaving in Laim, Munich. I am working in the East of Munich, near Josephsburg. We are looking for someone to regularly pick our daughter up from School at Petuelring and drop her near my office. Pick up time will be 430 pm every weekday, except Friday, when it is 330 pm. 

If interested, please send your details/CV and contact number to idg.ishani@gmail.com. We are looking at a start date of 13th of October. 

On 9/8/2016, 5:07:38, yaelwag said:

Hello there,

we´re looking for a babysitter for our 4-year old on a regular basis once or twice a week between 6 and 10 pm ( usually two hours/ four hours when we go out). Our daughter speaks German and English at home and kindergarten, hence speaking German is not necessary. She is a happy and curious child who loves coloring, singing, dancing and story reading. We live downtown close to Viktualienmarkt on U1/2. We´re looking for a longterm commitment like we had with our last babysitter who took care of our little one for more than two years.

Please don't hesitate to contact me via PM.

We're looking forward to hearing from you !

Hello,

we are looking for an English native speaking babysitter to look after our 5 and 7 year old girls once a week. Our girls are bilingual and we live in Laim (U5). Please send me a PM if interested.

Best, Christine

Hello, 

Our Nanny got a full time job and will be leaving us this week. We are looking for a new babysitter for our 4 children (ages 6,5,3,1). We are looking for someone dedicated, responsible and flexible as for now we have no fixed weekly hours but will need someone that could be available at least a few days a week. The hours vary sometimes in the afternoon, sometimes in the morning. If this type of job speaks to you, and you are able to commit for a while, please email me at mcdiskin@gmail.com.

18 hours ago, BaiLing said:

Hello,

we are looking for an English native speaking babysitter to look after our 5 and 7 year old girls once a week. Our girls are bilingual and we live in Laim (U5). Please send me a PM if interested.

Best, Christine

Hello Christine, 

I am interested. I am 23 studying for my masters and live near Rotkreuzplatz.

Let me know if you still need someone. Thanks.

Roxanne 

On ‎9‎/‎5‎/‎2016‎ ‎8‎:‎28‎:‎37‎, Della said:

We are looking for a new occasional regular babysitters mainly for nights out but potentially for school pick up too. We live in ottobrunn and have 2 children 5 and 7. We have an need on 22nd and 29th sept evening then probably once per 1 month at the most. Possibly school pick up would be in ottobrunn around 4pm. We would like a babysitter willing to come to ottobrunn possibly to the late evening and manage putting 2 kids to bed. 

we are still looking! Please note that we live in Ottobrunn (South East Munich suburb on S7 Sbahn line) and therefore are only interested in babysitters willing to travel to and from there late in the evening.

Hello,

We are looking for a babysitter for our 6yo daughter starting beginning of OCT. We would like a babysitter to take her at school (French school in Giesing, U2) at 17h and take care of her up to 18h30 at home (Berg am Laim, U2 Josephburg) when we come back. It would be for 5 days a week. Please contact us by phone: 015155047828 or by mail aymeric@gerardin.com

Hello,

We are looking for a babysitter for our 5 years old daughter. We are looking for somebody to pick up our daughter from the kindergarten in Allach twice a week on regular basis (Tuesday and Thursday preferred by we are flexible). The kindergarten finishes at 4:45pm so you would need to pick her up at that time and stay with her for 2h until 6:45pm.

The best would be if you live in the area and can go with her to your place. Another possibility would be to travel with her to our home located in Milbertshofen (in that case we could pay extra for transportation time).

Regards,
Vivien

I am a working from home mom looking for a long term baby sitter with flexible hours. Ideally I would like help twice a week for 3 hours. Working on call I will need someone who can also help me last minute. I work with women giving birth so I need a some what on call babysitter. I will need help looking after my 2 year old twice a week and my 4 year old on occasion. 

Please let me know! 

email danielleyourdoula@googlemail.com

Hi, 

I'm looking for a loving, dedicated and very flexible babysitter who will be willing to work on occasional nights and weekends. i have two little girls ages 2 and 1. 

if interested please email me at malkydisk@gmail.com