Munich babysitters wanted

10 posts in this topic

Hi, 

We are looking for a Babyistter for Children, as our old babysitter left. 

We have 5 children and are looking for someone who is responsible and loves children. 

We need someone for about 20-25 hours a month for starters and as of April 20-25 hours a week.

Must be flexible as hours are always a bit different and must be willing to occasionally work on Weekends. 

We live in Schwabing in close proximity to public transportation. 

If you are intrested and want to hear more about the job please email: mcdiskin@gmail.com

On 8/5/2018, 11:06:14, Gwen Haag said:

Hello,

We are looking for regular after school care through the year for 2 school age boys (8 and 6) and a preschooler (3), at least 2 days a week. Hours are Mondays 15:30 to 18:30 and Fridays 13:30-18:30 starting mid/late November.

We already have someone for Tuesday-Thursday, and you would work together as a team. Location is Schwabing-Maxvorstadt in München (Münchner Freiheit).

What is flexible:

• the start date: we may be able to start a little sonner and up to a month later.

What is not flexible:

• the days and hours: we already have coverage Tuesdays-Thursdays and the person working for us these days is not open to swapping permanently. We need Mondays and Fridays, not some other days.

Duties include picking up the children from school (near Nordfriedhof), bringing them home near Münchner Freiheit, supervising homework, dropping them off to activities (especially on Fridays, when they have a tight schedule) and help with the laundry and loading/unloading the dishwasher.

I want to stress that the light housekeeping, keeping track of the children’s things (which they always lose or misplace of forget somewhere), and making sure they play without leaving a sad and desolate warfield behind them is an integral part of the job. We are not hiring a friend for our children, we expect you to be the adult in charge and to be able to make them tidy up and pick up their socks, etc.

We also expect a fair amount of initiative and autonomy.

Other useful skills:

• comfortable communicating by email and using collaborative tools (shared calendars, whatsapp, etc)

• comfortable walking and taking public transit anywhere in (almost) any weather, or even cycling around

We speak French, English and some German (B1-ish ?).

If all of this looks good to you, please get in touch :) We would very much like to find someone who can stay with us for multiple years, and if the right person comes along we can probably adjust our requirements to make it work for everyone.

Hi. We are looking for a babysitter for a 6-month old baby. With previous experience and references, preferably native English-speaker or German-speaker with fluent English (the baby doesn't care but the mommy prefers to communicate in English), responsible and trust-worthy. We are thinking mostly afternoons and occasionally evenings. 

We live in Bogenhausen in close proximity to public transportation (S-Bahn 8, Englschalking, several bus lines).

If you match the description and would be interested in taking the job, please send me a message. 

Dear Babysitters,

we are a German family with 2 kids (10 and 7). I am looking for a native English speaker babysitter for 1-2 hours per week to play with the kids, to make the English homework and learn together the English vocabulary.  

We live in Oberföhring. If you are interested, please let me know! Frick.Susi@googlemail.com

Dear Babysitters,

We are looking for a babysitter for our 3 year old daughter.

One time a week for 3 hours (say 7pm - 10pm)

We live in Neuhausen (Hedwig-Dransfeld-Allee, 80637)

If interested please contact me:

kenneth_ohehir@yahoo.com

thanks,

Ken

Dear Babysitters,

we are a family with 2 children ( 1 girl 7 years old and 1 baby girl 1,5 years old), we are living in Allach (near S2 station Allach), we are looking for a fluent English speaker as babysitter, who is experienced with babysitting and who can pick up the 2 children around 3:45pm from kindergarten/school, play and read for them (especially the baby girl), about 2~3 times per week, every time about 2 hours. Irregularly we would need you for evenings and weekends if we have some appointements.

If you are interested in the job, please call me under 017665125693 or send me an Email to na.nana.yin@gmail.com with your contact data to make an appointment with us, we would like to meet you personally.

Thanks!

Best Regards,

Familie Delage-Yin

Hi, I have posted before, but am posting again with more details

I have 5 children and am having a baby in a few months. I am looking for someone who would primarily take care of the baby a few hours a day once the baby is here and also help out with the other children at times (often with me at home, just another pair of hands)

for the next few months I would want them to get to know the other children, so I would need a few hours a week (possibly more) and then once the baby is here, on an almost daily basis (mo-fri). 

I am looking for someone who loves children and who is flexible with their hours as the hours are not always the same. 

Also someone who is willing occasionally to work on Saturday or sunday. 

We are a nice and warm family who always had great relationships with the people working for us.

We can provide references of people who have worked for us in the past. 

If this is a job that interests you, please contact me at mcdiskin@gmail.com

Hello babysitters :-)

we are in need of a fun, caring, experienced and native-English- speaking babysitter for our soon to be 3 year old daughter. It is most important to us that you enjoy spending time with this age group. We are expecting a baby sister for her any day now, but your responsibility would not be to take care her. However, if you have experience with babies, that would be a bonus, as in the future that would be helpful too! 

When?

From February, every Wednesday from 2:30/3pm - 5:30/6pm

Ideally you are flexible and would sometimes be able to do a Tuesday instead of Wednesday or start slightly earlier, but I’d give you enough notice for you to plan.

I look forward to hearing back from

you should you be interested ;-)

Thanks and warmest wishes,

the Treutler family 

Hello babysitters :-)

we are in need of a fun, caring, experienced and native-English- speaking babysitter for our soon to be 3 year old daughter. It is most important to us that you enjoy spending time with this age group. We are expecting a baby sister for her any day now, but your responsibility would not be to take care her. However, if you have experience with babies, that would be a bonus, as in the future that would be helpful too! 

When?

From February, every Wednesday from 2:30/3pm - 5:30/6pm

Ideally you are flexible and would sometimes be able to do a Tuesday instead of Wednesday or start slightly earlier, but I’d give you enough notice for you to plan.

I look forward to hearing back from

you should you be interested ;-)

Thanks and warmest wishes,

the Treutler family 

(contact: kel850308@gmail.com)

Hello!

We are an English-speaking family in Ismaning and we are looking for a responsible, creative, and energetic babysitter for our two children, three afternoons per week from about 13:00 until 18:00 - so about 15 hours per week. These days will normally be Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday, but sometimes we will need Wednesday instead of Tuesday - it is helpful if you are somewhat flexible.

You would pick up the children from Kindergarten (13:00) and school (16:00) and bring them home or to activites outside the house. You will need to take the children swimming once per week. We live within walking distance of the S-Bahn, pool, school, and Kindergarten. 

We hope to hear from you! I will delete this post if we find a babysitter, so if you are reading this - the job is still available. :)

babysittingismaning@outlook.com