Munich babysitters wanted

11 posts in this topic

Dear Babysitters,

we are a family with 2 children ( 1 girl 7 years old and 1 baby girl 1,5 years old), we are living in Allach (near S2 station Allach), we are looking for a fluent English speaker as babysitter, who is experienced with babysitting and who can pick up the 2 children around 3:45pm from kindergarten/school, play and read for them (especially the baby girl), about 2~3 times per week, every time about 2 hours. Irregularly we would need you for evenings and weekends if we have some appointements.

If you are interested in the job, please call me under 017665125693 or send me an Email to na.nana.yin@gmail.com with your contact data to make an appointment with us, we would like to meet you personally.

Thanks!

Best Regards,

Familie Delage-Yin

Hi, I have posted before, but am posting again with more details

I have 5 children and am having a baby in a few months. I am looking for someone who would primarily take care of the baby a few hours a day once the baby is here and also help out with the other children at times (often with me at home, just another pair of hands)

for the next few months I would want them to get to know the other children, so I would need a few hours a week (possibly more) and then once the baby is here, on an almost daily basis (mo-fri). 

I am looking for someone who loves children and who is flexible with their hours as the hours are not always the same. 

Also someone who is willing occasionally to work on Saturday or sunday. 

We are a nice and warm family who always had great relationships with the people working for us.

We can provide references of people who have worked for us in the past. 

If this is a job that interests you, please contact me at mcdiskin@gmail.com

Hello babysitters :-)

we are in need of a fun, caring, experienced and native-English- speaking babysitter for our soon to be 3 year old daughter. It is most important to us that you enjoy spending time with this age group. We are expecting a baby sister for her any day now, but your responsibility would not be to take care her. However, if you have experience with babies, that would be a bonus, as in the future that would be helpful too! 

When?

From February, every Wednesday from 2:30/3pm - 5:30/6pm

Ideally you are flexible and would sometimes be able to do a Tuesday instead of Wednesday or start slightly earlier, but I’d give you enough notice for you to plan.

I look forward to hearing back from

you should you be interested ;-)

Thanks and warmest wishes,

the Treutler family 

we are in need of a fun, caring, experienced and native-English- speaking babysitter for our soon to be 3 year old daughter. It is most important to us that you enjoy spending time with this age group. We are expecting a baby sister for her any day now, but your responsibility would not be to take care her. However, if you have experience with babies, that would be a bonus, as in the future that would be helpful too! 

When?

From February, every Wednesday from 2:30/3pm - 5:30/6pm

Ideally you are flexible and would sometimes be able to do a Tuesday instead of Wednesday or start slightly earlier, but I’d give you enough notice for you to plan.

the Treutler family 

(contact: kel850308@gmail.com)

Hello everyone!

We are looking for a babysitter to start in January 2019 and help us take care of our two kids, aged 5 & 6 years old. Both are fluent in English and German, so we would be comfortable with anyone who is fluent in either language. 

We live in Lehel and the kids go to kindergarten/primary school around the corner from our house. We need someone who can pick them up from kindergarten & school (around 2pm) and look after them until about 6pm, three days a week - Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays. You would need to help bring them to some of their after school activities (ballet, music school) all of which are close by (no car/driving required).

If you are interested and available, please contact me at martina.poulopati@gmail.com.

Thank you and wishing everyone a happy holiday season! :)

Martina

we are in need of a fun, caring, experienced and native-English- speaking babysitter for our soon to be 3 year old daughter. It is most important to us that you enjoy spending time with this age group. We have another baby girl, who you would not need to take care of however, if you have experience with babies, that would be a bonus, as in the future that would be helpful too! 

When?

From February, every Wednesday from 2:30/3pm - 5:30/6pm

the Treutler family 

(contact: kel850308@gmail.com)

Hi, We are looking for a Nanny for our children

We have 5 children and am having a baby in a few months. I am looking for someone who would primarily take care of the baby a few hours a day once the baby is here and also help out with the other children at times (often with me at home, just another pair of hands)

for the next few months I would want them to get to know the other children, so I would need a few hours a week (possibly more) and then once the baby is here, on an almost daily basis (mo-fri). 

I am looking for someone who loves children and who is flexible with their hours as the hours are not always the same. 

Also someone who is willing occasionally to work on Saturday or sunday. 

We are a nice and warm family who always had great relationships with the people working for us.

We can provide references of people who have worked for us in the past. 

If this is a job that interests you, please contact me at mcdiskin@gmail.com

Hi,
we are a German family with 4 small kids (age: 2-8) looking for an English Native babysitter. You will take care of no more than 2 kids at a time, unless otherwise comfortable. The kids are fluent in English. You should be available on a regular basis once a week, in the afternoons or on the weekends. We are looking for someone who is truly native and who enjoys teaching English to small kids.

We live near Josephsplatz (U2) in Schwabing.

If you are interested please contact us.

We are looking for a babysitter for our kids!

We are a family of 5 - German, but lived in the US for 4 years. We relocated to Germany some years ago and are looking for a native English speaker who would like to babysit our two older kids (8 and 10 years) one afternoon per week.

Days are quite flexible (2pm to 6pm).

The kids are bilingual and love to be outside, do handicrafts, play Lego etc. They are easygoing and are used to be with caregivers - so there shouldn't be an issue.

We live in Oberschleissheim, close to SBahn, 6 min walk.

Please let me know if this would be interesting for you! Email to stefanieschmidt@hotmail.com

Seeking Afternoon Babysitter (3:30-7pm) for American-German Family. EUR 16/Hr

We’re an American-German family in Bogenhausen (near Prinzregentenplatz) looking for a warm-hearted, responsible, and dependable babysitter to help in the afternoons with our 3 year old twins. We both work full time and need a helper Monday through Thursday from 3:30pm – 7:00pm to pick the twins up from nursery, bathe/play, cook dinner, and do light housework (folding laundry, putting away toys etc.). Our family includes a friendly medium-sized dog and water turtle so animal lovers are encouraged to apply.

Kindly send us a note if you are interested.

Email: lauren.reynolds11201@yahoo.com

Best regards,

Lauren & Bettina