Munich babysitters wanted

12 posts in this topic

Happy New Year to All Baby Sitters,

We are a French/Dutch family living in Solln. We are looking for a baby sitter to take care of our 2 boys aged 9 and 11 when they return from school (4 to 7 pm) from Monday to Thursday, every other week. This will imply helping them with their homework, preparation of evening meals and bed time.
If you are interested, please send us you CV, contact details and salaries expectations to the following e-mail address :

bruno.desgres@effem.com 

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Bruno and Eline

Hello to all English Babysitter!

We are looking for a babysitter who can look after our two boys (4 and 9 years old) on weekdays Mon and Wed for about 2-3 hours, between 3:30PM when daycare/school closes to 6PM/6:30PM when we're back from work. Babysitting at the weekends (about once or twice a month) would be great, too, but is not a must.

We are used to an American AuPair living with us for the last 2 years, so a native speaker from America, Canada or UK is preferred (our children do understand English very well, but do not fluently speak it though). We are looking for someone reliable who will stay in Munich at least for another couple of months. For us, it's more than just offering a job. A babysitter becomes part of our family – just like our prior AuPairs that we are still in close contact with.

The boys love to play soccer and board games. We got games and books in English as well as German at home, whatever is preferred by the Babysitter and/or the Kids.

We live in the north-west of Munich (about 25minutes with public transportation from “Hauptbahnhof”) and the "kindergarten" where the younger one needs to be picked up at is a short 5min walk from our house. 

If you are interested, please email me at chflaegel@gmail.com.

I am very much looking forward meeting you!

Thank you,

Christine

(chflaegel@gmail.com)

Hello,

we are looking for an English speaking babysitter (native level preferred) to look after our girls aged 5 and 7 one to two afternoons per week and occasional babysitting in the evening. We are located in Laim. Looking forward to hearing from you! Best, Christine

Hello dear Babysitters,

we are a bilingual family (English/ German) looking for a loving and enthusiastic babysitter who enjoys playing with babies/ toddlers.  Our daughter is almost 10 months old. She is very friendly and loves people ;-) it would just be on a Wednesday afternoon for 4-5 hours and occasionally Tuesday afternoons too.

If this sounds like something you would be interested in please contact me via email: kel850308@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you! 

Warmest wishes,

Kelly

Hello,

We are looking for a fun and reliable babysitter for our 2 kids (8 and 5y). Ideally you are fluent in English and are flexible in the afternoons during the week (we would need support 1-2 times a week). We live in Grünwald approx 5mins walk from the tram station (line 25). 

Send us a message if you're interested.

Melanie and Daniel

Hi there babysitters!

We're an international, well-traveled and easy-going family looking for a babysitter who can pick up our 7-year old daughter from school twice a week and entertain her and her 11-year old brother until we come home from work or from the occasional "date-night". The kids speak English, German and Swedish fluently and are easy to entertain. Although native English-speaker is preferred, we're not too fussy as long as the chemistry works. We live in Schwabing, close to the Olympic Park, and although school is in the north it's easily reached.  If you're interested drop me a mail on annamdahlman@hotmail.com.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Ladies & Gentlemen,

I hope you all are doing well. We are in need of a baby sitter on the eve of 6th and 7th March. Tried several places but no luck. Are you or anyone you know available and willing to stay with our 3 year old daughter from 17.00 - 19.00 each day. Looking forward to a positive answer.

Thank you very much

Mubeen

Hi there babysitters!

We're an easy-going family looking for a babysitter (native English-speaker ) who can pick up our kids ( 7 and 9 years old) from school at 11.20 am on fridays and entertain them for 3 hours.The kids speak English and German fluently and are easy to entertain.  We live in München-Bogenhausen, close to the underground station Böhmerwaldplatz (U 4). The school is nearby.  If you're interested send me a mail on daniela.81679@gmx.de !

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Daniela

Dear potential babysitters,

I am looking for someone who could:

1- Pick up my son Wednesdays at 15.15 from Kindergarten (Near Rosenheimerplatz) and bring him to his Music classes (Near Candidplatz)

2- Pick up my son Thursdays at 14.15 from Kindergarten (Near Rosenheimerplatz) and bring him to his Dance classes (Near Herkomerplatz)

3- Look after my son Tuesday evenings for 3 hours starting 18.45 ( I leave near Haidenauplatz in Haidhausen)

Ideally I am looking for someone who could fulfill all 3 appointments but it is not necessary. Moreover if the chosen Babysitter gets well along with my son, it is likely that I will request her for also "spontaneous" babysittings.

Regards,

Anaissa

P.S: to contact me, please write at anaissa80@googlemail.com

Hi there,

We are an English speaking family with two children. Our daughter is four and our son is seven. We are looking for somebody for 2-3 hours a day five days a week. Our daughter needs to be collected at 15:00 from the kindergarten and our son from the schools at 15:30.

The school and kindergarten are within walking distance of our flat. We live near Elisabeth platz in Schwabing.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Olivia