Munich babysitters wanted

11 posts in this topic

Seeking Afternoon Babysitter (3:30-7pm) for American-German Family. EUR 16/Hr

We’re an American-German family in Bogenhausen (near Prinzregentenplatz) looking for a warm-hearted, responsible, and dependable babysitter to help in the afternoons with our 3 year old twins. We both work full time and need a helper Monday through Thursday from 3:30pm – 7:00pm to pick the twins up from nursery, bathe/play, cook dinner, and do light housework (folding laundry, putting away toys etc.). Our family includes a friendly medium-sized dog and water turtle so animal lovers are encouraged to apply.

Kindly send us a note if you are interested.

Email: lauren.reynolds11201@yahoo.com

Best regards,

Lauren & Bettina

Hi there!

My name is Eveliz Gatica, I’m 26 years old, and I studied psychology. I can speak German, English and Spanish. For the moment I’m looking for a babysitting job mostly In the mornings. I had work with families here in Munich as Au Pair and doing babysittings  with kids of 0 to 7 years old. I have lots of experience and good references! please let me knonw through a private message or an email if you are interested. 

Thank you so much! 

Evelizgatica@gmail.com 

Dear Community, I am looking for a Babysitter to pick up my son from his school (Haidhausen) and bring him to his dance class ( Bogenhausen) mondays and wednesdays afternoon ( 3-3.30 pm). Feel free to forward the info :-)! You can contact me at anaissa80@googlemail.com

Seeking a nanny 3 days a week (4 hours in the afternoon) for a 1.1 year old boy.

We’re a Dutch family of 3 residing in Schwantalerhöhe (Bavaria-Park) looking for an English-native, responsible, reasonably experienced and dependable nanny to help in the afternoons with our 1-year-old boy. The exact days are negotiable as the exact time-schedule with a total of 12-15 hours a week. Playing, reading and some help with evening meals (no cooking) would be required. No cleaning/cooking/bathing would be necessary. We do not smoke. No pets live in the apartment. 

Kindly send us a note if you are interested.

Email: john.smith.muc@gmail.com

A British-German family in Munich is looking for an au-pair from April 2019. Responsibilities will be taking care of a 3 year old girl, helping with a newborn baby and helping with the household.
We offer accommodation in the city of Munich, food, WLAN, monthly public transport pass (€80 per month) and monthly pocket money of €280.

We are looking for an afternoon Babysitter (4-7pm) for our little son (2 years old) in Harlaching . 

We’re a German family of 3 living in Harlaching (near Athener Platz) looking for a warm-hearted, responsible, and dependable babysitter to help in the afternoons with our 2 year old son.
We both work full time and need a helper Monday through Thursday from 4pm – 7:00pm to pick the little one up from nursery, spend time on the playground or at home, sing songs and have fun.

Kindly send us a note if this sounds interesting for you :)  - 01607167797

Best,

Felix and Constanze

_Has anyone heard of "native nanny" agency, which claims to be able to find a childminder for a fee?

Hi there,

we are a family of 4 living in Oberschleißheim.

My boys are 7 and 4 and I am looking for a native english speaker. I would love for you to come at least once a week, especially at the beginning, so we can get to know you and vice versa. In the long run, I will need someone to also stay overnight every couple of months when I'm away on business with my husband (who used to be a rock musician). The stay over will never be more than 2 nights in a row and I will always know well in advance. I would be amazing if you have a license to drive my eldest to his activities (Monday+Friday afternoon).

We are very easy-going, loving and kind parents and are looking for someone equally kind and loving, someone who is eco-friendly, compassionate and open minded.

If this is you, we would love to hear from you!

mail@heikefleischer.de

Much Love,

Heike

Hi! We are an American-German family living in Bogenhausen looking for a full-time care giver (Monday through Friday, hours 9:30am-5:30pm with some flexibility) in our home for our 7 month old daughter starting in June until she goes to Krippe in September. Fluent English speaker preferred.  We are an easy-going, friendly couple that work full time and looking for a responsible, reliable and friendly person. Our daughter is a happy, healthy and easy baby. Payment terms to be discussed based on experience. 

We would love to hear from you if you are interested.  Please email anders.rra@outlook.com.  

Best,

Peter, Rebecca and Olivia

We are looking for a babysitter for our Children

We have 5 children and I am expecting a baby soon. We need someone who will primarily take care of the baby and occasionally help with some of the older children (pick up from school ect.)

We need someone who is flexible with her hours, as the schedule is not always fixed, and someone who is willing to occaionally work on the weekends. 

If you are intrested and want more information please message mcdiskin@gmail.com

Hi everyone! We are looking for a long term babysitter for our two kids, 5 & 6 years old bilingual English german, attending kita/Grundschule. We are looking for someone who is native or 100% fluent in English or German to look after them 3-4 days a week 14:30-17:30/18:30 either at home, or helping to take them to their sports/music classes. We live in lehel and all their activities (sports, school etc) are around the area, so no driving required. We pay by the hour, ideally with a mini job contract. Please email me if interested at martina.poulopati@gmail.com