Munich babysitters wanted

12 posts in this topic

Hi, 

We are  still looking for a babysitter for our 4 month old baby starting in September. We would need daily morning hours from 8-11/13:00 depending on the day. Monday- Thursday and occasionally Friday. 

In addition if looking for more hours can also help out with the older kids afternoon/evenings 

If interested please email mcdiskin@gmail.com 

Sincerely, 

M. Gordon

I reckon no babysitter is that much interested since 4 months is very young and too much responsibility. Too young for the majority of kita's as well.

Hello

we are in Neuhausen-Nymphemburg and looking for a babysitter for our 2 kids (6 and 13):

- Mon to Fri 4p.m.-7p.m.

- pick the kids from school (walking distance schools) and get them home

- assist them in the usual tasks until dinner (dinner is with parents).

If interested, pl. send us an e-mail to  rs19104@gmail.com. Thank you!

Dear babysitters,

we are looking for a fun, enthusiastic native English speaking babysitter for our 7-  and 10-year-old boys.

Preferably fridays from noon until 3 p.m., but we can be flexible if that does not work for you.

We are based in Munich-Bogenhausen near U4-Underground-Station.

Please, contact me via mail:

ds81679@gmx.net

Warmest wishes

Daniela 

Dear Nannys, as our amazing Nanny will be leaving us soon, we are looking for a new Nanny who can take care of  our 2 Kids (4 and 6) up to three afternoons a week and is interested in a longer term engagement.  We live in Harlaching, next to Mangfallplatz.

They need to be picked up at the kindergarden and school (4 PM and latest by 5 PM respectively) and then either brought home or to activities near by.

After picking them up, focus is on talking to them in english (optimally native), playing with them, crafting, reading etc whatever you like doing with them and perhaps now also quickly checking whether the homework has been done and understood.

We normally come home round 7 PM so giving them diner (cold diner, unless you like to cook) would also be part of the job.

Our Kids are very active and full of energy and easily bulit up new relationships.

We are looking Forward to Hearing from you if you are interested by mail: Anke.niedernberg@web.de

All the best

Anke

Hi,

We are still looking for someone to take care of our baby (almost 5 months) from Monday-Friday 8-11 am in the morning (two afternoons a week it will be until 13:00 or 14;00)

We are located in Schwabing, right near an Ubahn station. 

If intrested please contact me at mcdiskin@gmail.com

Hi future au pairs / nannys / babysitters!

we are looking for an au pair girl or regular nanny/babysitter.
We are located in München-Harlaching.
We would need help after 4pm and occasional babysitting in the evenings.
We would like you to play actively with our kids, have ideas what to do with them and speak with them in either native English/spanish or French. Our Kids are very active and full of energy and easily bulit up new relationships.
If interested you can contact me at yvonne@paparas.net
Thanks and kind regards!

Hello,

we (a German-American family) are looking for some help with our three children (7,3, infant) on Tuesdays and Wednesdays 4.30 to 7 pm. I need help with picking them up, dinner, bath time and story reading as my husband is out of town these days.

We live close to Marienplatz and Isartor, so several possibilities for public transport.

We are excited to get to know our new Mary Poppins !

I am a single full-time working mother with a 7 year old girl.

I am looking for a Nanny (native English speaking) to look after my daughter when she returns from school at 17:15 until 18:30 (sometimes later) 3 days a week.

We are located in Harlaching close to tram station "Kurzstrasse".

Please get in contact with me if you are interested either via email Mirjam.riedl@gmail.com or phone 0152/34597400.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Mirjam

We are a German / English family looking for someone to do weekend / evening babysitting probably 3-4 times a month.

Our children are 6 and 13, so we would love to have someone who enjoys interacting with the children with fun activities and just putting them to bed in the evenings.

We would love to have someone who is reliable, open to the evening care and experienced in babysitting.

We are located in Lehel / Bogenhausen so very close to train / tram and buses.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly: ninasahgal@yahoo.com with your CV / Bio.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Nina

Hi,

we are a Spanish & New Zealand family looking for someone who can pick up our 2 children (boy 3yo, girl 1.5yo) from the Kita & Kindergarten 1-2 times per week and look after them from 4-7pm. The kids are trilingual and so Spanish or German speakers are also welcome!

We are flexible with the days of the week and can pay well. We are based in Isarvorstadt (Dreimuehlenviertel) and the Kita and Kindergarten are both within walking distance.

If you are interested please email me at tcotter@gmail.com or Whatsapp 01785374621

cheers

Tom

Hi,

We are a German/Portuguese family looking for a Portuguese, German or English speaking babysitter. Our boys are 4 and 6, and we are looking for somebody to help with school pickups and/or playing with the kids in the afternoons, 1-2 times per week. 

We are located near Olympiapark in Milbertshofen (U3).

If you're interested, email us at  maggieandlevi12358@gmail.com.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Maggie