Munich babysitters wanted

7 posts in this topic

looking for a babysitter for my 3 children ages 4,3 and 1. 

would need about 4-6 hours weekly with lots of flexibility and availability on nights and weekends. 

needs to be reliable, trustworthy and likes spending time and playing with children. 

we live in the bogenhausen area within close proximity to public transportation.

if interested please contact me by email malkydisk@gmail.com 

looking forward in hearing from you. 

Hi,

we are currently looking for someone to care for our 5 month old daughter for 20-25h per week. My wife is returning to part-time work (flexible hours and home office possible) and I am working full time. Ideally you are available monday to friday between 8-3pm but we are happy to consider a different arrangement for the right candidate.

If you are interested in the job we would love to hear from you! Please contact me by email: tcotter@gmail.com

cheers

Tom

Hello dear babysitters,

We are looking for a native English speaking babysitter for our 3y/o daughter. Once a week for first couple of month and then twice a week. We live Pasing and the Kindergarten is in Aubing.

If you are interested please contact me.

ira.volosova@gmail.com

Greetings,

Irina

Hello!  We are a family in Ismaning with two children (3 and 6) and are looking for a native English- or Arabic-speaking babysitter to pick the children up from Kindergarten/School and watch them or take them to activities from 13:00 until about 17:30, 3-4 days per week. Please PM me if you are interested, or if you know a reliable babysitter who fits this description.

Hi there, we are looking for a native English-speaking babysitter for our 7-year-old daughter. She is bilingual as we have been living in California. We are looking for someone who would pick her up from school at 4.15 pm once or twice a week. Our daugther is really lovely, she likes doing crafts and is easy to keep busy :-) We live close to the U-Bahn station Thalkirchen, U3, it is just a two-minute walk. If you would like to receive further information, please contact me: Andrea, Andrea.Kuehn-Straub@gmx.de

Hi, 

We are looking for a Babyistter for Children, as our old babysitter left. 

We have 5 children and are looking for someone who is responsible and loves children. 

We need someone for about 20-25 hours a month for starters and as of April 20-25 hours a week.

Must be flexible as hours are always a bit different and must be willing to occasionally work on Weekends. 

We live in Schwabing in close proximity to public transportation. 

If you are intrested and want to hear more about the job please email: mcdiskin@gmail.com

On 8/5/2018, 11:06:14, Gwen Haag said:

Hello,

We are looking for regular after school care through the year for 2 school age boys (8 and 6) and a preschooler (3), at least 2 days a week. Hours are Mondays 15:30 to 18:30 and Fridays 13:30-18:30 starting mid/late November.

We already have someone for Tuesday-Thursday, and you would work together as a team. Location is Schwabing-Maxvorstadt in München (Münchner Freiheit).

What is flexible:

• the start date: we may be able to start a little sonner and up to a month later.

What is not flexible:

• the days and hours: we already have coverage Tuesdays-Thursdays and the person working for us these days is not open to swapping permanently. We need Mondays and Fridays, not some other days.

Duties include picking up the children from school (near Nordfriedhof), bringing them home near Münchner Freiheit, supervising homework, dropping them off to activities (especially on Fridays, when they have a tight schedule) and help with the laundry and loading/unloading the dishwasher.

I want to stress that the light housekeeping, keeping track of the children’s things (which they always lose or misplace of forget somewhere), and making sure they play without leaving a sad and desolate warfield behind them is an integral part of the job. We are not hiring a friend for our children, we expect you to be the adult in charge and to be able to make them tidy up and pick up their socks, etc.

We also expect a fair amount of initiative and autonomy.

Other useful skills:

• comfortable communicating by email and using collaborative tools (shared calendars, whatsapp, etc)

• comfortable walking and taking public transit anywhere in (almost) any weather, or even cycling around

We speak French, English and some German (B1-ish ?).

If all of this looks good to you, please get in touch :) We would very much like to find someone who can stay with us for multiple years, and if the right person comes along we can probably adjust our requirements to make it work for everyone.