Munich babysitters wanted

9 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, I'm Nicolas from Colombia, I work in Munich as Au Pair, and take care of three kids (4,7,9) I'm looking for something like a mini-job, I'm available during the morning, night (after 7) and weekends. Hope to hear from you. 

Dear babysitters!

We are looking for a babysitter (native English-speaker) who can pick up our son (3, 5 years old) from school at 4.30 pm on Mondays and Tuesdays and spend about 3 hours with him. He is a lively kid and speaks English and German. If you are interested please contact us (including a brief CV) on mullipusch@comcast.net. We are looking forward to hearing from you! Ruth

On 2/19/2017, 4:01:41, fio1lr said:

Hi there,

We are an English speaking family with two children. Our daughter is four and our son is seven. We are looking for somebody for 2-3 hours a day five days a week. Our daughter needs to be collected at 15:00 from the kindergarten and our son from the schools at 15:30.

The school and kindergarten are within walking distance of our flat. We live near Elisabeth platz in Schwabing.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Olivia

Hi Olivia,

My name is Slavica and I am an English teacher. At the moment I am looking for a small job that will keep me busy and would be happy to take care of your children. If you are still interested maybe it's the best if you can call me and then we can talk about the details. my mobile is 0152 37098823. Kind regards,

Slavica

On 3/21/2017, 9:15:42, deniseyph said:

Looking for a babysitter for our adorable 2 and 5 year old girls in Munich for most of June and July.   We need someone to watch our girls around 4 days/week around 10am-5'ish (we are somewhat flexible).  We are staying at http://www.ibz-muenchen.de/index.php/en/

Internationales Begegnungszentrum der Wissenschaft München e.V., Amalienstraße 38, 80799 München, Germany - near Universität station.  We prefer you come to our guest home - it has a large shared backyard, indoor play areas, and is close to the English garden and other fun places.  If you are available, please email me at deniseyph@gmail.com    We are from Canada although my partner is Netherlander.

THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED. Thanks for reading!

hello

we are looking for a new Au Pair or Nanny to work approx 30 hours a week. We have 3 kids aged 5,7,9. Could be live in or live out.

must have driving license and excellent English or german.

please contact me 0176 8424279

thanks 

anna

Hello,

We are a nice French-German couple living in Schwabing and we are looking for a baby-sitter to keep our 4-month-old baby boy 3 to 5 times a week 3 hours per day (preferably in the morning but flexible) until end of July. 

We are looking for someone who already took care of a newborn.

Please contact me: 015175049888.

Kind regards,

Caroline

Hi there,

I am looking for a babysitter (preferably English speaking) for my 6 year old daughter in the afternoons. She must be collected from kindergarten by 13:45 and cared for till 15:45 - 5 days a week. This arrangement will be until the school year ends in July. I also require someone who is dog friendly. We live in Forstenried and close to public transport. This position needs to be filled urgently. Please only email me @bluedolphin.bp@gmail.com if you are interested.

Thanks

Bernadette

On ‎2017‎-‎05‎-‎18‎ ‎05‎:‎50‎:‎17‎, Bluedolphin.bp said:

Hi there,

I am looking for a babysitter (preferably English speaking) for my 6 year old daughter in the afternoons. She must be collected from kindergarten by 13:45 and cared for till 15:45 - 5 days a week. This arrangement will be until the school year ends in July. I also require someone who is dog friendly. We live in Forstenried and close to public transport. This position needs to be filled urgently. Please only email me @bluedolphin.bp@gmail.com if you are interested.

Thanks

Bernadette

This position is no longer available. Thank you!