Munich babysitters wanted

4 posts in this topic

Look for a babysitter/nanny in Allach-Untermenzing Munich

We are a family with 2 children ( 1 girl 8 years old and 1 girl 2,5 years old), we are living in Allach-Untermenzing (between S2 Allach and S2 Untermenzing), we are looking for an experienced babysitter/nanny, who is fluent in English, and who can pick up the little girl from the nursery (near S2 Untermenzing) around 3:50pm, play and read for her, 2 times per week (Tuesday and Thursday), every time about 2 hours. Irregularly we would need you for evenings and weekends if we have some appointments.

If you are interested in the job, please call me under 0176-65125693 or drop me a message here with your contact data to make an appointment with us, we would like to meet you personally. Thanks!

Best Regards,

Family Delage-Yin

Hi, 

I am looking for a warm and caring person that would be interested in helping me out at home with childcare and some light household help (laundry/cooking). I will be home during that time, I am just looking for another pair of hands to help. It would be 2-3 afternoons/early evenings a week for 2-3 hours. Optional would be also very occasionally to babysit evening or weekends if both me and my husband have to go out.

If such a job interests you, please send me an email at mcdiskin@gmail.com. We live in Munich, Maxvorstadt. 

Dear babysitters,

We are looking for a loving, experienced babysitter who can speak English with our girls once/ twice a week (Wednesday or Thursday and Friday). If you are also able to step in for a few hours in the morning with my little one before she starts nursery school in June, that would also help! 

My eldest daughter goes to kindergarten and will be 4 at the end of March. My youngest daughter turned 1 years old in December. Ideally you’d be with my little one In the morning first and then go pick up my eldest from kindergarten with her at 2pm. You then head back to our apartment, have a snack, head to a playground, do some crafts, draw, role-Play or whatever until I get back at 6pm.

We are in Neuhausen-Nymphenburg area. 

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

email: kel850308@gmail.com
Warm regards,
Kelly

Dear Babysitters,

my wife and i are looking for a babysitter to look after our 4 year old daughter for a minimum of 4 hours one day every week.

We are flexible with the day i.e. does not have to be the weekend.

The time would be in the evening from say 18:00 to 22:00. We live in Neuhausen (80637 München) and the apartment is easily reachable by the 20 or 21 tram to Heideckstraße.

Please contact me on the email below if interested.

Kenneth_ohehir@yahoo.com

kind regards,

kenneth ohehir