Regensburg listed as World Heritage Site

25 posts in this topic

Any other tips on where to visit in Regensburg? Am leaving tomorrow morning (well.. later this morning I guess) hehe.

We just went to Regensburg last Wednesday & took the boat trip to Walhalla. There is a booth on the river where you purchase the ticket for the boat ride. If I remember right, it was about a 3 hour trip in total. Just make sure that you wear good climbing shoes. It is a bit of a climb up the hill to Walhalla.

I love the beergardens, if the weather is nice hit up the alte linde. There is never a shortage of stuff to see in Regensburg.

Make sure my plants are still dead. Look for the mouse at the music store. Don’t know why I told you that. It’s quite boring. Boston coffeehouse is a great people watching spot (especially lost American tourist) and the best drawing tables in winter if I must say so myself. The best beer gardens are on the north side of the donau.

PS

On a sad note if you cross the stone bridge toward the north side look to your right at the second embankment, before the canal, and see if the old man is there is painting. That old man is my hero. He has the audacity to do everything I can not dare myself to do. Now I miss Ringspurgt (regensburg).