What are you listening to right now?

8,009 posts in this topic

Somebody on Toytown, who's name I can't recall right now ;) , has been raving about Dr. Alban. I've not been familiar with the musician's name so I checked out any music vids of Dr. Alban on YouTube and found this one I've embedded below. When I found it I thought "Oh, that song! I know this one". I think he's pretty cool. ^_^

Jack White and Alicia Keys - Another Way to Die. A decent James Bond song if you ask me.

Oasis - Falling Down. A brill song from their new album. I heard Oasis want to write the next Bond song.

My daughter is playing one of her Famous Five CDs too loud - so Mama has to listen to "Famous Five on a Treasure Island" - wonderful, exciting stuff!!

:-)

Cat. Gagging sound (= hidden hairball sometime soon waiting to be stepped on. :rolleyes: )

Silent Shout, by The Knife.

My brother gave me this ages ago. I gave it one listen, didn't get into it, and filed it. Don't know what drew me back to it, but now I can't get the music out of my head. Surreal, dark, and yet melodic and beautiful. I can see why they cleaned up at the Grammis.