Forum layout improvements

108 posts in this topic

Well, that makes sense, as it's now about the entire board, which is Germany, not Munich.

The smilies don't work for me when I try to include them in a post unless I type them out myself. Anyone else having this problem?

Does anyone else have to log on each time after they close their browsers? I have the remember me option clicked, but I have to do the whole login process each time?

I gotta login every time, doesn't matter which browser I use and I've also tried from multiple PC's..

You have to go through "Germany regional" and click on "Munich", you will see the classifieds as the last section in the list.

RE getting logged out -- I have lots of TT bookmarks that were logging me out so I've updated them all to go to toytowngermany.com and not toytownmunich.com, and eliminated the /munich/ from some as well, and now I'm not getting logged out anymore. I didn't even have to clear my cache of TT cookies. If you follow a rogue link to /munich/forum then it'll log you out, but those are being removed currently and should all be gone soon.

...not to mention the fact that many towns in Germany aren't Toytowns. The name referred specifically to Munich for a reason.

I think "Toytown" is still a good name. It's referring to the online community in cyberspace where geographical distances are meaningless, and I suppose you could say that community is a kind of make-believe, "toy" town?

Anyway, if you frequent the bus station at Munich-Ostbahnhof late in the evening, as I often do, you see things that you wouldn't see in a Toytown.

I won't comment on the new layout just yet, as I've only just discovered it, and am totally confused.

I won't comment on the new layout just yet, as I've only just discovered it, and am totally confused.

That's comment enough! :lol:

Man, you are all starting to sound like members of a previous board with your whinging. Relax, get over the facts that your clicking patterns have to make slight changes.

we were not whinging :angry: