Online videos

3,240 posts in this topic

I just gleaned the information from the embedded code you posted earlier and found the clip on YouTube. :)

EditorBob has only set YouTube and Vimeo clips to be embedded on Toytown, although I believe that the Invision Power Services software generally allows other embedded players like Dailymotion and Vine clips too - at least the newer version does. (I think Toytown is still on version IPS v3.0. The latest is IPS 4.0.3 released about five days ago.) Then again, maybe those other embedded players are just customized BB codes from IPB modders.

I remember a time when we could also embed Google videos and DivX videos on Toytown. Google shut down their own Google vids service when they bought YouTube, and the folks at DivX had a massive fight leading to DivX Inc. imploding before being bought out by Rovi Corporation, and this year by NeuLion.

Anyway, enough of my history lesson. :D

This clip is handy for TV journalists:

Reusable Police Brutality Video

I don't understand. I was trying to augment a previous video and created a new child.  What the fook?  We are all testers in the new age, QA folk we are. How shall we be compensated?