Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Formula 1 - German GP at Hockenheim

41 posts in this topic

Went for 3 years in a row, was actually quite boring. The only exciting thing that happened in the 3 races I saw was Schumi driving over the back of someone else at the start <_<

The f3000 and porsche races that were on before it were actually entertaining and much more enjoyable!

anyone know a good site for buying tickets?

Hockenheimring

Here is THE best site, to my knowledge the FIA does not sell tickets to the events. Anyway there is a discount for the south stand if you buy before 16 may.

Sue

Timmeh's link looks good to me we'd just like to go on the Sunday they're selling Sunday passes for 125€. thanks loads everyone! vrooooooooooooooooooom!

I'd suggest you make sure that you get a seat with a view of the big screen. It gets mighty confusing as to what's going on without it.

I think the cheapest we could find last year with numbered seating and a TV view was €150

Timmeh's link looks good to me we'd just like to go on the Sunday they're selling Sunday passes for 125€.

Looks to me like those prices are about €50 more expensive than buying them directly from the track. :blink: Tell you what, you send me the money & i'll nip down there (or order on line) & send the tickets to you :P Make myself €50 in the process. :D If you just want general admission you can normally get it on the day.

I was half-joking, I guess it depends how far away you are from the track.

Yeah, we were pretty close, plus Hockenheim has a thick belt of trees around lots of the track which bounce a pretty awesome amount of sound around.

was navigating the HH website and am unable to find tix just for the Sunday though! we just wanna go on the Sunday have a good view of the race please advise I want to surprise my boyfie with tix!

You could call the track & order by phone or email:

Postanschrift

Postfach 1106

68754 Hockenheim

Tel.: 06205 / 950-0

Fax: 06205 / 950-299

E-Mail: info@hockenheimring.de

thanks Leky and thanks sgb27 too!

will let yous know how I get on! :)

If you want to see excitement at Hockenheim then I suggest watching the Superbikes

c'mon Foggy (oops, guess I'm a bit late aswell)

Hi everyone !

This is to remind you that football is not the only top-sport out here ... :)

So ... Formula1 comes in a month to the home-track for Schumi.

For further info - plz see www.formula1.com

I really feel like wisiting the event. It will be somewhere in between Stuttgart and Frankfurt, 3 hours drive from Muenchen.

Anyone interested enough to join ? B)

Are tickets still available? How much? Were you thinking of normal entry or getting g'stand seat? I may be up for it depending on the €'age, just spent a load on the British GP.

I also thought the Italian GP would be fun to visit, must only be 4 hours drive from here.

I've been to both Hockenheim and Monza several times. If it's one or the other, go to Italy!