Are people with tattoos stupid?

269 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, lisa13 said:

Like, really, what are you on about?

Reminds me of Snoop Dogg talking about JLo, he said something like "you from the street?  what street? sesame street?"

On 4/16/2019, 8:32:51, john g. said:

My Nicole is happy I had a pedicure and manicure today! She is happy about her new perfume from today. I am happy. Why should I give up life and enjoying beauty because I am 66?

And she enjoyed my singing in the street afterwards of " I´m too sexy for my body!"

(learnt the words off of her!)

:D

John here's a little ditty I wrote earlier. originally written for me but I think you can have it.

Oh no I'm gonna be told off for singing this while wheelbarrowing soil round the garden now...

35 minutes ago, zwiebelfisch said:

"you from the street?  what street? sesame street?"

no doubt.

23 minutes ago, Svetlana.Petro said:

I have a small tattoo on my back but the snowflakery triggered by @MikeMelga

comments is hilarious.

Do we need to install "safe spaces" here for some people?

Unlike an alpha male, a beta male might slip into trying too hard to make sure that his qualities are noticed by others. He may do this by bragging, telling stories that highlight his qualities or changing his personality or opinions on the fly to hopefully fit in and be liked by everyone.

Good job I haven't got a six figure paycheck. I might put it up here eh? I'm happy with whatever I find down the flea market. 

Rapists and psychopaths and , basically,  arseholes, Mike: come with and without tattoos. In this case..with.

Lock the fucker up. .

I see your point john...

But you often sleep i the same bed thst Jezza does!

On 23.4.2019, 22:49:22, jeremytwo said:

Good job I haven't got a six figure paycheck. I might put it up here eh? I'm happy with whatever I find down the flea market. 

You havent got a 2 digigit pay cheque...

You have lost me there, Spider...dunno what you are talking about, mate...:(:(

He's telling you you're not making any money and therefore are not entitled to an opinion. Like he knows.

Charming.

10 hours ago, MikeMelga said:

Would you trust this guy at first sight? This girl did, so it seems different people see tattoos differently.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/05/05/british-backpacker-raped-forced-drive-outback-kidnapper-9415994/

No Mike, she saw him as a 'bad boy', but his extent of that was extreme.  You still don't understand that tattoos are merely an expression.  No different from earrings or hair colouring.  Has FA to do with anything else.  It was my arguement in the 1980s when I was accepted as a federal investigator.  The powers that were took extreme exception to me being tattooed.  These exterior items do not effect me internally.  They hold no power or bearing over me.

Based upon your opinion, I should be a terrorist, rapist, murderer or some sick nutter.  You can't seem to get your head around the fact that people with tattoos are well adjusted people who do good things just as those who aren't tattooed. 

To say or think such seems to be the flavour of the day with all the politically correct garbage floating around.

Judge the person based on personality, intelligence, feelings, expression, wisedom, happiness, charisma, etc.  Not on their outward appearance.   To judge someone based upon their exterior is not only incorrect but unfair. 

It's 2019, haven't we learned from our history about judging people based upon their outward appearance? FFS!

10 hours ago, SpiderPig said:

I see your point john...

But you often sleep i the same bed thst Jezza does!

You havent got a 2 digigit pay cheque...

*Note to self...    Leave TT alone when drunk!

Appologies if I offended you John.. 

1 hour ago, SpiderPig said:

Not only TT, but Amazon as well.  When shopping once whilst blootered...  Not. a. good. idea. :lol:

2 hours ago, BayrischDude said:

Judge the person based on personality, intelligence, feelings, expression, wisedom, happiness, charisma, etc.  Not on their outward appearance.   To judge someone based upon their exterior is not only incorrect but unfair. 

It's 2019, haven't we learned from our history about judging people based upon their outward appearance? FFS!

Experience taught me otherwise. When you don´t have time to judge by getting to know the person, you have to catch all the small details that you can.

And tattoos (depending on the type) is a big no to start with.

Of course a hipster tattoo is completely different from a face tattoo.

It´s your choice not to judge from appearances, just remember that most people do it, so in that respect tattoos are stupid, independent if you are ok or not with them.

2 hours ago, BayrischDude said:

To judge someone based upon their exterior is not only incorrect but unfair.

Life is unfair. Sticking your head on the sand and thinking people don´t care about tattoos doesn´t help.

There is that old saying

"Do not judge a book by it's cover"

Life is unfair. In some jobs they still do not employ or allow people to have tattoos, other places ask people to cover them up.

Killers like Ted Bundy and Jeffrey Dahmer who looked good, were charming etc... They were never suspected of their hideous crimes, in fact the police ignored Dahmer and actually gave one of his victims back to him! This is a sad sign of our society. :(

https://www.nytimes.com/1991/08/26/us/officer-defends-giving-boy-back-to-dahmer.html

You should not be judged by the way you look, your gender etc... but sadly life is unfair and alot of the time you are whether you like it or not.

What angers me the most is in Hollywood films how the villains always are portrayed with scars, disfigured or ugly in some way. Terrible...

Whereas today the biggest villain wears a suit, a red tie, orange face and clown hair.

11 hours ago, SpiderPig said:

:lol:

No worries, Spider! Not offended! Just didn´t (don´t!!) understand the post!!!

I have nothing against most tattoos. My brother-in-law got one that most people would associate with the far right so I have a problem with it and him now. 

15 minutes ago, pmd said:

I have nothing against most tattoos. My brother-in-law got one that most people would associate with the far right so I have a problem with it and him now. 

So... he is an idiot for getting a tattoo?