Are people with tattoos stupid?

269 posts in this topic

On 16.4.2019, 11:15:38, lisa13 said:

forgive me but this does not sound well-adjusted at all.

what the hell do you care what people do to their earlobes?  Let alone, what about that inspires you to violence?

The final remark should have made it clear it was a joke, but when I do see those idiots trying to look "bad" I always wonder how fast they would fall down on a fight. If I were to fight an idiot like that (unsure why), the first thing I would target would be those idiotic lobes, because they are clearly a weak spot.

Maybe it is my survival instinct overdriven by being in Munich, but that´s the first thing that crosses my mind.

And the idiocy on it is the irony of "projecting" a "bad" image, while clearly creating a weak spot that genuine "bad" guys would immediatly take advantage. Those earlobes scare away grannies, but are laughable to any alfa or beta male around.

Looking bad? Really? Where did you come up with that assumption/judgement? Not the impression I get at all. And now you are assuming that they have violent thoughts and want to fight like you.

Seriously, dude.

your survival instinct is triggered by hipsters?  can I lend you a shovel to dig in a little deeper? :)

dude.  dial it back.  I don't think most people, even grannies, are afraid of earlobes, stretched or not

20 minutes ago, MikeMelga said:

Jeezzz, you have been in Germany for too long and lost your humour sense. I thought that "Namaste motherfucker!!" was a good enough clue.

Nope. Just thought you weren't very funny. And you might be in Germany longer than me for all I know.

3 minutes ago, bennetn said:

The original question is highly ironic.

I know right...

On 28/06/2006, 15:00:29, Tim Hortons Man said:

must not be smart enough to get into University and have a carrier.

17 minutes ago, theGman said:

I know right...

To have a pigeon or a tattoo, tough choice.

21 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

How about a pigeon tattoo?

You called?

tumblr_mo9g26MgNL1rcp34so1_400.jpg.bf517

2 hours ago, MikeMelga said:

The final remark should have made it clear it was a joke, but when I do see those idiots trying to look "bad" I always wonder how fast they would fall down on a fight. If I were to fight an idiot like that (unsure why), the first thing I would target would be those idiotic lobes, because they are clearly a weak spot.

Maybe it is my survival instinct overdriven by being in Munich, but that´s the first thing that crosses my mind.

And the idiocy on it is the irony of "projecting" a "bad" image, while clearly creating a weak spot that genuine "bad" guys would immediatly take advantage. Those earlobes scare away grannies, but are laughable to any alfa or beta male around.

That is talk typical of a momma’s boy who would run home crying if someone actually took you up on your offer. 

“Alfa” male my ass. 

1 hour ago, A.N.Other said:

That is talk typical of a momma’s boy who would run home crying if someone actually took you up on your offer. 

“Alfa” male my ass. 

Isnt that exactly what @MikeMelga was saying about them?  That they are trying to project an alpha image but in fact are nothing of the sort?

Not that I agree necessarily but it seems odd to reply by saying more or less exactly the same of him.

yeah he said that, but he is doing a lot of chest thumping on the topic.  I think he is talking about some other kind of hipsters than the ones I've ever encountered.  Hipsters are...I dunno...nega-scary?  Ohhhhhhh - that waxed moustache, those stretched out earlobes. Wtf?  Is he wearing a Bert and Earnie T-Shirt?  I can't take that level of irony...nooooo...and THOSE CRAZY 70s SUNGLASSES!  oh my gosh.  now they're vaping.  the horror!  sweet jesus, PLEASE PROTECT ME!

there is no way in hell, that I can see at least, that you can get from "hipster" to "trying to be alpha" and that's precisely what's so baffling about his posts - and yet he feels triggered by them somehow.

On 16.4.2019, 17:04:27, Acton said:

Any idiot who gets a tattoo should be shot. End of discussion.

I have two teensy tiny tats, which cannot be seen in average circumstances.

Pray you treff first shot though.

9 hours ago, lisa13 said:

your survival instinct is triggered by hipsters?  can I lend you a shovel to dig in a little deeper? :)

dude.  dial it back.  I don't think most people, even grannies, are afraid of earlobes, stretched or not

Read again. Survival instinct by living in Munich, not by hipsters. My survival instinct actually likes hipsters, in extreme conditions, where cannibalism would arise, hipsters would make a nice dinner. Easy to hang them from the earlobes over the fire.

Disclaimer: spot the joke before jumping the judgmental gun.

7 hours ago, A.N.Other said:

“Alfa” male my ass. 

Well, first I was referring to other persons, as @zwiebelfisch said. Second, I said alfa or beta. Third, I know very well where I am placed in the food chain. 4th, I´ve stopped 2 street robberies (being commited to others) and a few years ago I reported in this forum that I stood up against 2 skinheads that were threatning some people.

5 hours ago, lisa13 said:

there is no way in hell, that I can see at least, that you can get from "hipster" to "trying to be alpha" and that's precisely what's so baffling about his posts - and yet he feels triggered by them somehow.

The caveman in me would never invite them to a hunting partie. Unfortunately nowadays the useless survive and prosper.

The movie "idiocracy" portraits what would happen in 500 years if idiots reproduce faster than smart people.

I think it will be more a matter of useless people reproducing faster.

40 minutes ago, MikeMelga said:

I know very well where I am placed in the food chain. 4th

Who is 1st through 3rd??

Exert from the Modernman.com:

1. Good guy alpha male

Confident, mentally and emotionally balanced and strong, able to lead situations when needed, assertive and masculine in his thinking, behavior and the way he takes action.

Caring, loving, compassionate, charismatic, considerate and friendly. Loves people with an open heart, accepting them for who they are and hoping that they feel just as happy as he does with life.

2. Bad boy alpha male

Agressive, selfish, often emotionally unbalanced, devious. Prefers to see people get hurt (emotionally, mentally, physically). Can be loving, but only if it suits him.

No doubt you will have come across many good guy alpha males and bad boy alpha males in your life.

As you would know from those experiences, the good guy alpha males are usually those who have the respect of most people in a group, have their pick of women, have loads of friends and are generally successful in life.

Bad boy alpha males may be shown respect by others (out of fear), but they are usually not the most liked or successful in life. They are able to attract hot women due to being confident and masculine, but if a good guy alpha male is available, a woman will go for him instead 9 times out of 10.

Unlike an alpha male, a beta male might slip into trying too hard to make sure that his qualities are noticed by others. He may do this by bragging, telling stories that highlight his qualities or changing his personality or opinions on the fly to hopefully fit in and be liked by everyone.

Much of what he says and does is designed to hide his insecurities and deflect attention away from his number two status, but people can see right through it. It’s an instinct that we have; we know who the true alpha is in any given situation and no matter what the beta says or does, it remains perfectly obvious who is number one and who is number two.

13 hours ago, MikeMelga said:

Survival instinct by living in Munich, not by hipsters.

Now I can't even guess what you're on about.  Like, really, what are you on about?

13 hours ago, MikeMelga said:

jumping the judgmental gun.

:lol: