Friday beer garden

6,907 posts in this topic

Dangerous looking sky and ominious rumblings, but still sunny and hot. If I can round up the rest of the Ozzie squad, we'll be there later too.

Dont worry about the weather. There may be a quick storm but most of the evening will be hot and sunny. Chill man!

:lol: maybe the TTmarker should be a huge umbrella !!

It is really dark at the moment. I wanna join you guys tonight. when are you leaving?

Could I have a suggestion to meet a cafe located in SendlingerTor after rainstorm?

Well, I'm going to head along there soon, if I can escape from Garching between thunderstorms. Will look in the Osterwaldgarten as I reckon they're more likely to be in there than getting zapped by lightning at Seehaus.

@golems: See the first post in this thread for the address of the fallback location at Osterwaldgarten.

Aha. The weather gods have acted to ensure TT'ers do not re-visit the same place twice within the same moon cycle... Disgraceful behaviour I tell you. Disgraceful. How can any respectful TT'er even consider drinking at the same place more than once???

I'm having a few beers in the Concordia Park Beergarden this Friday from 6pm.

If you have never been there, its worth a look!!

I'm expecting quite a few along. All welcome. Look out for the orange flag.

see ya

Ian

0172 8227752 

The main entrance is from a lane off Landshuter Allee 165.

This is on the West side Landshuter Allee 200m south of where it crosses Dachauerstr.MVV Tram 20 Olympiapark West. U1 Gern. Walk to the side entrance in Esebeckstr.

Find out about where I'll go next Friday via email: send a blank email to: fridaybeergarden-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Mmm, I think I'll try to make it to that. Haven't been to the Concordia beergarten before, but I've heard it's nice.

Let's hope the weather holds.

Hey all you beergarden fanciers!

On Friday a few bunches of us are meeting up in the Hirschau beergarten from 18:00. We'll be drinking beer and stuff! You know, trying to cool down in the city!

The Hirschau is in the Englischer Garten not far from the Seehaus actually. We'll be at the far end near the play area. Look out for the famous ORANGE flag!

If you cant find us, take my number and give me a call!

Ian

0172 8227752

MVV: U6 Dietlindenstraße, Bus 44 Osterwaldstraße

Maps

MAP 24 View from Space

Hirschgarten Review

If anyone wants to come along earlier, (I know how hard it is to wait til 6pm on a hot, hot day) Post and tell us what time you're getting there. Others will most likely join you.