Air conditioning is unheard of in Munich

152 posts in this topic

which cinema JML?

Sorry wee mun, all this heat and visualising you people nekid is making me stupid(er). I meant Cinema Muenchen.

ps: that would be a great thread, public places with AC.

i should just add, i'm imagining you all sitting around in your underpants tapping away at TT.

I don't know about the others but... :ph34r:

Are we? Are baths uncultured then? Wee Mun is right, a handwarm bath cools you off faster and more durably than a shower.

signed, a true-blue American

Well, an occasional "Calgon, take me away" moment is acceptable for women, but I don't know of a single dude who takes baths. A lot of NYC apartments don't even have bathtubs.

sitting in my office at the top of the house in beach shorts with the fan blasting at my back. it's chuffing hot but could be worse. remember 2003?

Black motorcycle gear + black motorcycle + red traffic light = the nads of sweatyness.

In case anybody didn't know.

Well, an occasional "Calgon, take me away" moment is acceptable for women, but I don't know of a single dude who takes baths. A lot of NYC apartments don't even have bathtubs.

Not sure if I am a dude or not, but I will not rent an apartment unless it has both bath and shower.

I guess it is habit, when I was growing up, my parents house did not have shower fittings until I was about 15. I like a bath to unwind. Guess that is why I am a relatively laid back cat in real life...

sitting in my office at the top of the house in beach shorts with the fan blasting at my back. it's chuffing hot but could be worse. remember 2003?

Exactly!! That was ridiculously hot, this is just fine beer garden weather just now

yes, yes thats all fine and well grazzi, yeti, wee mun et all but inquiring minds want to know: do you have hearts on your panties or not? im dividing all you people up mentally. its too hot too imagine you all. hearts trumps non-hearts, obviously.

I always thought a dude is a bloke who is supposedly "cool" Did not realise it also meant male in general

This phenomenon is just beyond my comprehension. We are supposed to be living in a civilized society.

A lot of NYC apartments don't even have bathtubs.

No comment. :rolleyes:

I, personally, am looking forward to my bike ride home. The humid air soaking into my clothes, the swarms of those little gnats flying into my sunglasses and helmet, where the realize they can't get out so punish me by biting me, and, most of all, the refreshing end to my bike ride- jumping into the freezing cold Eisbach where my heart will most likely stop.

@moilv...that might shrink your pants. @yeti...rocketships accepted. note to self: i need some batman underpants.