English-speakers living in Celle, Lower Saxony

54 posts in this topic

Hello All,

I have got a job in Celle and would be moving shortly there... I am on the lookout for English speakers in Celle to make some friends as I am absolutely new to this town .. I also would like to know about accommodation in this part of town, nearest supermarkets and so on.. So anyone out there who have gone through this whole ritual of moving in :) pls do help or buzz in here...

Regards

Madhu

Hello Christine / nomad123/ rest of the folks...

This thread doesnt seem to be very active... I see you guys as the ones last posted.. Are u still active in here? Would be great to hear somebody!

Dear Celle

I am based in Hannover, near Celle

We meet Tuesdays at The Shakespear from 7pm . if you want to join.

Please view my Company´s website www.msprojectworkshops.com

If you now of any compnies in Celle, who has Englisch speaking clients or staff, please could you let me have the compnay name or webaddres, I am building a database of such compnies, who I hope would be interested in using us as Training Supplyer.

Lokking forward to seeing you in Hannover,

Kind regards, sarah

Hi we are off to Celle for the long 1st of May weekend (arriving 28th Apr leaving on 1st of May)anybody fancy meeting up?If there are any motorbike riders out there maybe we could go on a ride together or just meet up in the evening for a pint or ten :D

Hi there,

I moved here with my boyfriend, have been here a few weeks but wondering if the Germans would ever befriend a Scot, exchange of language and culture and all that jazz, how the hell can we meet the locals or other ex-pats?

Dani

Haven,t got there yet ,but if there is a English/Irish pub in Celle(which i expect there is)that will be the place where you will find Expats,the Germans have no problems with Scots,most prefer them to the English,we will be in the English/irish pub next weekend if we find one!send us a Pm if you fancy meeting up.

Looks like an old thread, but if anyone is around the Neinhagen, Celle area gimmie a shout.. Just waiting to start my integration course so in meantime just getting to know the area.. Total new comer to Germany and the language, husbands works here with the oil industry.

hello out there,

i'm a member to this site for quite a while but haven't really been active.

i'm in the hannover area and would be happy to meet up with you guys. i could even help with the German language. Just PM me if interested :-)

and @DaniMac, why would the Germans have a problem to befriend a Scot? beacuse the Scots are better drinkers? ;-)

lol

Hello, I live close to Celle, and would love to meet a new friends! Actually I´m not english native, but is so hard to become a friends of german people , and my german isn´t so good, that´s also my problem! I´m mum of 3 years old boy, so if mum ´s , or also another meet up around here, i would enjoy your company! ciao

Hi, i've just moved from England (Norfolk) to Celle for a year and was wanting to get in touch with some english speakers living around the area of Celle, nice to chat to new people and maybe meet some friendly faces over coffee or something. ciao!

Hello everyone

Recently moved to celle from Wales uk :) and I keep

Readin the fact it's full of English speaking people

However... Where is everyone hiding lol

Looking to meet people n have chats n so on so I feel human again

Anyone help me out? Ha I need a friend lol :)

Hi there,

husband has just been offered a job with an oil and gas company in celle and looking at moving early 2013. I had 2 children 4 and 18 months. would be great to get any advice regarding kindergartens, kids groups, renting locally and obviously keen to meet new people!

Niamh x

Dear All, 

Please pass around below message to English Trainers in Celle/Bergen and near by? 

Freelance teaching opportunity in 29303 Bergen:

§  Teaching as freelancer in company

§  One time per week, 90 min

§  Pay: 25 euros per unit (45 min) – (this includes ALL expenses  such as travel etc)

§  Group: lower intermediate, 6 people

§  Teaching day and time flexible

§  We require an experiences native speaker.

For further info, please contact with your up-to-date CV and min 2 references via mediserveurope@gmail.com

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Delia Dykes

Vision1 Sprachtraining

Email:    mediserveurope@gmail.com

Handy:  01577-0443490

Office:  06101-803-6519

http://www.vision1team.de

D-61118, Bad Vilbel

Hello everyone i joined here to search for my friend who is a brittish expat  Her name is Melanie and she lives  in Celle. we where forum friends on a Brittish tv forum, she is a stuardeesse.. and then 10 months ago she stopped apearing at the site. I would very much like to know is she alive and well. she was a well respected member of that forum always kind and nice person if any of you know a person that matche that description. i would aprecciate any information. she is truely missed by her friends. And knows my username Magmax