Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Darmstadt Dippemarkt

5 posts in this topic

Does anyone know anything about the Dippemarkt in Darmstadt. It starts tomorrow and runs till 15/5

I am thinking about going on sunday but is it worth going to? Are there any bars?

Also according to my details there is a verkaufsoffenem on Sunday - does this mean the shops are open to sell or only to browse?

If anyone fancies a impromptu meetup then let me know

:D

I think I might head to Darmstadt on Sunday to shop if I get home in time!

Can I just point out though that I am generally against Sunday shopping but once in a while it is handy and especially right now when I have literally no time to get to the shops on any other day.

No idea on the festival but it sounds like it might be good :P

hiya!

I'm not quite sure if I'll be able to make it, but it sounds like a good idea. I'm supposed to be meeting someone for a pint or two anyway, so I could try and persuade him to come along to a festival (doubt it'll be difficult if beer is involved). Do you have any idea of times, etc. yet?

I am cycling down so will be there around 1:00! Will pm you my mobile in case you haven't got it!

Can't say where to meet as I don't know Darmstadt at all! Am only online in work so will be incommincado after 5:00!