King of Shaves....

28 posts in this topic

Okay...a bit random this one... and I know I may be putting myself at the mercy of some name-calling here , but i can't use any other shaving products apart from the 'King of Shaves' range. Nothing else works, and my stocks are running low, and i've yet to see the stuff for sale anywhere over here as yet. Anyone know of any stockists out here? Would the big wal-mart place do it? i've only been there the once and don't remember if i checked or not...

hmmm... i feel another emergancy parcel from blighty might be in order

Its the only stuff that my boyfriend can use as well. I get it from www. pharmacy2u.co.uk

I'm after King of Shaves; has anyone seen this (now, 3 years later) in any nation-wide stores, or specifically in Frankfurt am Main?

you can get nivea 3 in one shave, shower and shampoo gel. That's the closest I've found to KOS, and it's quite a lot cheaper. Can be found in DM, Müller and I guess other drugstores

A friend left some 'King of Shaves' at my place, he couldn't take it back with him on the plane, and I used it, it works but has the most hilariously overinflated marketing bullshit on the package. Crap like it has ESP, ABS, and SHT - even 'Clean Shave Protect' gets an acronym - and a list of 'active' ingredients including everything from tea tree oil to WD40 and marmite. Worth it just for the daily laugh at the crap some people think will sell products.

Oh the hype is wonderful.

Kinexium, SSE ALS mDDS ASC XCD TST bendy razors and untold millions in marketing means that some people really believe that they can't shave with anything else.

Whats wrong with hammering the bristles through the cheek and biting them off on the inside? :)