Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Car vandalism in Frankfurt Bornheim

22 posts in this topic

i guess the fact that my car is a british made (aka shite) rover, is british racing green, has a union jack on the back, and british plates, then i guess i am a target for any brit-haters...

ah well, and there's me thinking we were all one happy family these days...

well sod 'em, i can repaint...and when i do, i'm gonna do it IN the street, ON a sunday, and VERY loudly indeed !!!

Just make sure you dispose of your empty paint tin in the correct bin -there are 4 different ones to choose from. In fact, I dont think there is a bin for empty paint tins. You probably have to take it do some specially designated "Entsorgungs Depot" miles away somewhere!

(and only open for a couple of hours once a week).

i guess the fact that my car is a british made (aka shite) rover, is british racing green, has a union jack on the back, and british plates, then i guess i am a target for any brit-haters...

ah well, and there's me thinking we were all one happy family these days...

well sod 'em, i can repaint...and when i do, i'm gonna do it IN the street, ON a sunday, and VERY loudly indeed !!!

Just make sure you dispose of your empty paint tin in the correct bin -there are 4 different ones to choose from. In fact, I dont think there is a bin for empty paint tins. You probably have to take it do some specially designated "Entsorgungs Depot" miles away somewhere!

(and only open for a couple of hours once a week). Oh, and dont wash your brushes in the running tap water - else the german Umwelt Gott will be onto you!!