Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Car vandalism in Frankfurt Bornheim

22 posts in this topic

Is this normally a problem in Bornheim / Frankfurt ?

Some pesky gutless loser has taken it upon themselves to sctratch the arse out of the driver's side and the boot of my car. Does anyone have a shotgun? i'm planning on camping out tonight !!!

:angry:

Keyed it? Or hit it with their car?

Check if there are any security cameras with a view to where your car was parked. Maybe they caught something. Otherwise, next time you see any of these chavs, just give them a kicking. If they didn't do it to your car, they've done it to another before now.

Bad luck. Know how you feel. A few years ago I returned to my car in a multi-storey (here in DE) to find that some c*nt put a crease in the driver's and rear passenger door (with their car) and didn't leave any note behind. No witnesses.

Report it to the cops anyway. Maybe somebody has come forward to them or will do in the next days.

Have you been knocking off someone elses wife?! If not, then I think you might just be the unfortunate victim of some worthless toad, and I don't think they'll be back down your road tonight.

Its a sh1t mate, but unless you actually see the feckers there isn't anything you can do other than getting it fixed before it rusts. First time I've heard of this in FFM, but you get scum everywhere.

It's not normally a problem, unless I'm driving a van around town. In which case it's best to park off road. Or go on a driving holiday for the duration.

Can imagine it's more prevalent in Bornheim due to the abundance of one way / narrow streets, but doubt it was deliberate. Unless you've got a Ferrari, of course.

Have you been knocking off someone elses wife?!

No fear!!! Probably someone i've pee'd off somewhere along the line tho !!!

Check if there are any security cameras with a view to where your car was parked. Maybe they caught something

No offence meant Adi, but this is not the UK. The need for security cameras is considerably less here than in the UK. Thats one of the better things about Germany in general.

As for car scratching in Bornheim, yeah it happens - I was a innocent victim too :angry:

The offender is most likely a got-nowhere-in-life phucker, and its basically the middle finger to

all those who have the normal things in life. Its really just a matter of parking in the wrong place

at the wrong time. It does not change the situation, Number 10, its just a sad fact.

No offence meant Adi, but this is not the UK. The need for security cameras is considerably less here than in the UK. Thats one of the better things about Germany in general.

As for car scratching in Bornheim, yeah it happens - I was a innocent victim too

The offender is most likely a got-nowhere-in-life phucker, and its basically the middle finger to

all those who have the normal things in life. Its really just a matter of parking in the wrong place

at the wrong time. It does not change the situation, Number 10, its just a sad fact.

britboard

There are more surveillance cameras in DE than you think (or used to be). In FFT near the Bhf. Also around Hamburg in the transport net now. There are also plenty of security cameras in the bigger stores and around the Autbahnnetz...

We live in Heidelberg and someone put a huge No War sticker on my husbands car. He was late for work as they put it on the front window. Bastards. it really annoys me when people vandalise other peoples private prop.

There are more surveillance cameras in DE than you think (or used to be). In FFT near the Bhf. Also around Hamburg in the transport net now. There are also plenty of security cameras in the bigger stores and around the Autbahnnetz...

I know there are a small amount cameras in use in Germany, but nowhere near the amount they have in the UK.

The odds of being filmed on a security camera in Germany probably equal the odds of not being filmed in the UK...

Sorry to hear that N010.

Got my car vandalized first in Ginnheim.Then in Wiesbaden and more recently in Offenbach,although in Offenbach I was asking for it. :rolleyes:

Still think you are less likely to have Chav Scum in Germany though.Although even if they did catch the scrotes you know damn well they would get slightly less than you had you have been caught speeding or washing your car in the street.

I swear If I caught the scrotes,forget about calling the police...call an ambulance :angry:

Does anyone have a shotgun?

I can hire my husband out to you if you like. ;)

Same thing happened to an ex boyfriend not long after I moved to Frankfurt. They keyed his car twice and also stuck a knife in his tire and same area as Number 10.

We assumed it was down to the British plates - could be the same thing?

in Offenbach I was asking for it.

:wacko: last time i was in offenbach, going to a mate's flat, i drove past a car in flames !!! haven't been back since... :o

forget about calling the police...call an ambulance

no, no, call an undertaker !!! :angry:

i guess the fact that my car is a british made (aka shite) rover, is british racing green, has a union jack on the back, and british plates, then i guess i am a target for any brit-haters...

ah well, and there's me thinking we were all one happy family these days...

well sod 'em, i can repaint...and when i do, i'm gonna do it IN the street, ON a sunday, and VERY loudly indeed !!! :P