Führungszeugnis

12 posts in this topic

I've just started a new job and I've been asked to get a Führungszeugnis, is it possible as a non German to get one? :unsure:

We had to get one ages ago. We went to the Rathaus. We must have filled out some forms. Can't remember if it came in the post or we had to collect it. Non-German, Non-EU.

I had to get one too for my job, and like colonialgirl said just go to your Rathaus and fill out

the form a few weeks later it will arrive by post, basically it's just a declaration to say you have

a criminal record or not (hopefully). You may even be able to apply for them online these days.

I keep having to get them for people in the UK, the form they keep using is in English and German, not sure where they got them from tho'.

You'll get the form from the rathaus or local bezirksamt, I've had several of them over the years. A lot of german employers require them, basically it's a summary of your criminal record over the last 10 years in Germany (Keine eintrage is shown if you have none). Criminal records from the UK or anywhere else for that matter will not be listed! Only those from Germany.

you can also get one per post, costs I think 13 euros and the form can be downloaded as word.doc or PDF from here

Führungszeugnisses

its in english and deutsch

fill in send off!

making payments:

Die Zahlung kann bei persönlichem Erscheinen unmittelbar und bei schriftlicher Antragstellung durch Übersendung eines Verrechnungsschecks oder durch Überweisung auf das nachstehende Konto des Bundeszentralregisters erfolgen:

Deutsche Bundesbank, Filiale Bonn

BLZ 380 000 00

Konto - Nr.: 380 010 05

I had to get one too for my job, and like colonialgirl said just go to your Rathaus and fill out

the form a few weeks later it will arrive by post, basically it's just a declaration to say you have

a criminal record or not (hopefully). You may even be able to apply for them online these days.

Are you implying something there Neil?

ah but don't forget Bombi is Welsh! But how is the new job getting on?

Don't be cheeky you! :P

Job is going well, so much to learn there though - tell you more on Saturday.. :)

On 1/26/2006, 11:17:41, gearbox said:

you can also get one per post, costs I think 13 euros and the form can be downloaded as word.doc or PDF from here

Führungszeugnisses

its in english and deutsch

fill in send off!

What about this red section? Do we have to have someone sign it before sending it to Bonn?

red.png

There is also an erweiterte/extended Fuehrungszeugnis for certain jobs. What is the difference?