Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Census 2022

12 posts in this topic

Back in June I received notification that there would be a census and on 24th June a representative turned up and I answered his questions and he went away.

Today I've received identical information notifying me that a representative would be coming around on 8th October to collect the same information... Que??

26 minutes ago, warsteiner70 said:

Looks like you are one of the lucky 4% - https://www.zensus2022.de/DE/Wer-wird-befragt/Wiederholungsbefragung.html?nn=352818

" Bei einem kleinen Teil der Befragten – etwa 400 000 Personen (bundesweit 4 % der Haushalte und Wohnheime) – wird das kurze persönliche Interview wiederholt. Die Haushalte oder Wohnheime werden für die Wiederholungsbefragung stichprobenartig ausgewählt. "

Thanks

The weather was foul, heavy rain on the day, maybe some of the answers were illegible...

On 21/09/2022, 10:00:58, warsteiner70 said:

Looks like you are one of the lucky 4% - https://www.zensus2022.de/DE/Wer-wird-befragt/Wiederholungsbefragung.html?nn=352818

" Bei einem kleinen Teil der Befragten – etwa 400 000 Personen (bundesweit 4 % der Haushalte und Wohnheime) – wird das kurze persönliche Interview wiederholt. Die Haushalte oder Wohnheime werden für die Wiederholungsbefragung stichprobenartig ausgewählt. "

You are in luck. They can waste your time, for free!, twice :unsure:

Likely they want a sample of how many questions are answered differently when asked again. You can then calculate statistical error rates.

Nothing in the form I completed online was not already available in the plans that would have been held by the local or district council.

I submit, they just wanted an army of unpaid people to enter the data into the database, rather than deal with requesting it from however many organizations.

So they ask the same questions again a few months later. Quite possibly your situation has changed: new job, more or less money earned, big inheritance, new child or twins etc usw. Then do they extrapolate from the new figures to get global figures for the Buntes-Republik?😕

When they came we were not there and I received a yellow envelope EIGHT pages letter backing up with a bunch of laws why it is mandatory.  And a threat of 300 EUR fine if I didn't do it in two weeks.   They included a username and a password.   But the website where I had to do it was not in the letter.  EIGHT pages of crap and they didn't put the website.   It was painful.

8 hours ago, Krieg said:

But the website where I had to do it was not in the letter.  EIGHT pages of crap and they didn't put the website.   It was painful.

https://www.zensus2022.de/DE/Home/_inhalt.html

I know a couple who both got Zensus letters. The husband filled it out for the whole family but now they are hounding the wife to fill hers too. No threat of a fine yet but a registered letter came today.

We got 2 too.  Submitted both, nintentionallly.  And slightly differently, again, unintentionally.   But there was a way to actually say, "have already submitted one".  But I did not know OH had already done so.  Waiting for a knock at the door.