Grundsteuerreform

76 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, PandaMunich said:

At the bottom-left of the window, there is the button "Anlagen hinzufügen/entfernen".

Click on it and it will take you back to the above menu where you can then check the box for GW2.

Thanks Panda, that did it. 

I'm totally confused about this also: 

3 - Angaben zu den Wohn- und Nutzflächen
Bei Ein- und Zweifamilienhäusern und bei Wohnungseigentum: Tragen Sie die Wohn- und Nutzfläche insgesamt ein.

Bei Mietwohngrundstücken: Geben Sie bitte nur die Wohnfläche an und tragen die Nutzflächen zusätzlich im Abschnitt "Bei Mietwohngrundstücken: weitere Nutzflächen, die keine Wohnflächen sind" ein.

Mine is a Teilegentum in a residential building that has a few commercial spaces on the ground floor. I'm really not sure what I should do here. I already told them how big my property is... and it's not a Wohnung.. 

Could it be:

Weitere Wohnräume, die nicht in Zeilen 11 bis 13 enthalten sind 

In the help in doesn't mention anything about Teilegentum so I'm not sure this is right.. 

But the commercial properties not being yours, surely you can ignore that?  But what about common areas in a block?  Any shared areas like a Tiefegarage?  Or a Kinderspielplatz shared with like 40 other flats?  I am lost.  

But the commercial properties not being yours, surely you can ignore that?  But what about common areas in a block?  Any shared areas like a Tiefgarage (not a personal spot)  ?  Or a Kinderspielplatz shared with like 40 other flats?  I am lost.  

And what is most annoying is, that the Finanzamt here know the data already.  That is the source for filling out  the Elster.

I am just going to go with the Flurstuck the Finanzamt provided me with in the letter.  Really.  The letter did say that there might be more Flurstuck involved.  But, heck, if they do not care, I also do not.  Nothing in the purchase contract, nothing in Boris BW.  

I am just going to go with the Flurstuck the Finanzamt provided me with in the letter.  Really.  The letter did say that there might be more Flurstuck involved.  But, heck, if they do not care, I also do not.  Nothing in the purchase contract, nothing in Boris BW.  

35 minutes ago, snowingagain said:

Anyone know the penalties for filling it out wrong, because of lack of understanding?

A date with El Jeffo.

On 21/09/2022, 12:23:54, markfusara said:

I'm having a go at Elster and I already got a question:

Enthalten in der/den in Anlage Grundstück, Zeile 4 angegebenen Fläche(n) des (Teil-)Grundstücks:

Does anyone know what this one is? 

Screen Shot 2022-09-21 at 12.19.12.png

Anyone got anywhere with this one by any chance?

On 21/09/2022, 21:33:05, Shenandoah said:

Folks,

I posted this link earlier in this thread:  https://www.finanzverwaltung.nrw.de/system/files/media/document/file/Klickanleitung_Elster_Wohngrundstuecke.pdf

I read through this pdf and was able to enter the information in Elster without to much trouble.  Thanks.

S.

I get an "Access denied. You do not have permission to access this page." message.

Markfusara,

I just tried the link and get the same message.  Not sure what changed when accessed the link/document a month or so ago?  I'm sorry about that.  I have a copy of the pdf and tried to send it to you in a private message, but it's larger than .24mb.     

S.

Markfusara,

I just tried the link and get the same message.  Not sure what changed when accessed the link/document a month or so ago?  I'm sorry about that.  I have a copy of the pdf and tried to send it to you in a private message, but it's larger than .24mb.     

S.